Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

This was actually very funny. :lol:

I have that tendency from time to time.

About this Full Moon in Scorpio, I was feeling pretty down last night. Just less courage with my convictions but through the sadness I was able to come to a deeper understanding about what was upsetting me. Thankfully, a good night’s later and dodgy mood is gone, I’m back to normal today.

Ukpoohbear

I have that tendency from time to time.

About this Full Moon in Scorpio, I was feeling pretty down last night. Just less courage with my convictions but through the sadness I was able to come to a deeper understanding about what was upsetting me. Thankfully, a good night’s later and dodgy mood is gone, I’m back to normal today.

Chrysalis was right, I’m so effected by the Moon. It’s weird. I’ve been up and down a lot with this fallen full moon. Perhaps because natal Pluto is also in Scorpio.

Ukpoohbear

Ok, Gemini888, I did tarot for another one of my cats, the chronically ill one who is also the eldest male and thinks he’s the alpha (even though he’s as soft as (and same colour) as a snowball)

He picked out - 3 of pentacles (meaning recognition), 7 of Swords (Loss), and King of the Ocean (Order)'

Wow, so just reading the meanings from my book here, 7 of Swords keywords are negative people, intuition, protection...you know what’s funny about this card is when I said earlier I feel my cats have helped heal me, when I got Teddy, I stopped partying so much because I wanted him to have a peaceful house, and it also helped my mental health...so that’s what he’s done for me...wow, very accurate, he helped bring peace to my home.

King of the ocean - ‘the father figure of the tarot’ again, wow!!! Keywords protection, wisdom, authority.

3 of pentacles - meaning recognition ‘on the home front this Three can show that now is the time to make your home presentable so you can sell it’ keywords security, completion, reward....you know, I’ve been wanting to redecorate my home again, and that’s my plan with my new job...he’s just telling me to do it lol

Gemini888

Ok, Gemini888, I did tarot for another one of my cats, the chronically ill one who is also the eldest male and thinks he’s the alpha (even though he’s as soft as (and same colour) as a snowball)

He picked out - 3 of pentacles (meaning recognition), 7 of Swords (Loss), and King of the Ocean (Order)'

Wow, so just reading the meanings from my book here, 7 of Swords keywords are negative people, intuition, protection...you know what’s funny about this card is when I said earlier I feel my cats have helped heal me, when I got Teddy, I stopped partying so much because I wanted him to have a peaceful house, and it also helped my mental health...so that’s what he’s done for me...wow, very accurate, he helped bring peace to my home.

King of the ocean - ‘the father figure of the tarot’ again, wow!!! Keywords protection, wisdom, authority.

3 of pentacles - meaning recognition ‘on the home front this Three can show that now is the time to make your home presentable so you can sell it’ keywords security, completion, reward....you know, I’ve been wanting to redecorate my home again, and that’s my plan with my new job...he’s just telling me to do it lol
So luckily I didn't miss much while I was away tending for my thesis proposal and my **** with the school kids :D

You know what, I just took up Tarot de Marseille, and if your cat had been picking up that deck instead, the interpretation would have been much different.

3 of Pentacles would be an explosion in recognizing and actualizing the material world. Your cat could have recognized that you are part of what he holds dear, and he would try his best to get to know who you are and how he can work with you, in a practical way.

7 of swords is actually very positive in TdM. It's the most active card of the sword suit. The cat would like to exercise his intellectual understanding in his relationship with you. But unlike the 3 of Swords, which is one-sided, he would want to reach out to you and understand you more. He would want the relationship to be intellectual and beneficial for both sides. Maybe that's the reason why he changed you so much :D

King of Ocean is King of Cups in TdM. Idk about what the LWB says about King of Ocean, but the King of Cups indicates an emotionally mature person. The cat might be an excellent protector and counselor, able to empathize with you greatly.

Wow that's a lot to accomplish for a sickly cat!

And it looks to me like the cat has begun to understand you emotionally and intellectually, but he is rather confused at what practical things he can do to improve the relationship. It's ok, he isn't in a good health anyway.

Last edited:

Gemini888

Speaking of TdM, I did an interview spread for my deck the other day and it answered my question of "describe yourself" with the Sun, off the bat. I have never had any deck give me the Sun before. The next thing I knew, it was giving me a 3 of swords (intellectual explosion), and a lot of wands and cups. It answered "how our relationship will develop" with a confident Chariot. I think the reason why I received so much positive message is because I was studying the TdM when I bought the deck and to study I picked out the cards one-by-one, so we already had a nice experience knowing each other (And also the deck already has a cheerful personality :tongue:) Since then I often expect to see my TdM to give me a cup or wand or a similar card ;)

Btw I have temporarily put my Thoth aside because I'm reading a book to understand its symbols to develope my reading skill. Currently my TdM will take over Thoth's place for a while :D I plan to do another interview spread for the Thoth after my study and hopefully I will have a better relationship with it then.