"Beauty" in natal chart?

Bunraku

vril.maria.gif

She is pretty! Do you have her natal chart?

Aishwarya_Rai_3.jpg

I love her eyes. It goes very nicely with her dark skin and looks beautifully exotic.
I’m not so sure about her birth time though. It’s a C rodden rating.

HoldOrFold

vril.maria.gif

She is pretty! Do you have her natal chart?

That's Maria Orschitsch, a medium from an old occult group called the Vril Society who supposedly used to channel beings from the Aldebaran star system.

Details on her are scarce, however purportedly her date of birth is 31/10/1895 (time unknown) which gives this chart:

trgwrNO.png

demetraceres

this actress made me think: saturn conj venus or saturn/venus can make you "work hard" to be beautiful, maybe?

i don't know,i met a girl who has venus sextile saturn and saturn in first house who's not have self steem,but one scout said she could be a model,
she is a model today...perhaps she attract this it with the mind?, lol

I know only myself with the saturn conj venus, and I can garantee you I always worked less hard than majority of people to be beautifu, if at all. I've got many compliments for my physical appearance, but sometimes also got complaints that I don't care what I dress, don't put make up or similar thing. But saturn conj venus is probably the very reason for this.

I would say Saturn has much to do with aging and I do care now much more about physical appearance, aesthetics and fashion are becoming more important to me, but I'm still not among the people who work very hard on their appearance.

My personal standards of beauty don't match current cultural standards of misterious, strong, and somehow evil person. This type of image (I think many times is more a modern image than natural appearance) is something I rather avoid than being attracted to.

However, this definition is ascribed to scorpio, usually.

Witchyone

I know only myself with the saturn conj venus, and I can garantee you I always worked less hard than majority of people to be beautifu, if at all. I've got many compliments for my physical appearance, but sometimes also got complaints that I don't care what I dress, don't put make up or similar thing. But saturn conj venus is probably the very reason for this.

I would say Saturn has much to do with aging and I do care now much more about physical appearance, aesthetics and fashion are becoming more important to me, but I'm still not among the people who work very hard on their appearance.

My personal standards of beauty don't match current cultural standards of misterious, strong, and somehow evil person. This type of image (I think many times is more a modern image than natural appearance) is something I rather avoid than being attracted to.

However, this definition is ascribed to scorpio, usually.

Do you think you were hiding beauty cues under less feminine clothes to get away from attention or is/was your personal style just not concerned with adornment? I spent a few years dressed like Kurt Cobain. It was partly because I was a fan and into the grunge scene, but it was largely to hide the parts of myself men stared at because I was uncomfortable with the attention. I too have sort of grown out of that and now like to look good. I wonder what's in store for me when I get really old and beauty is not really a part of my identity anymore. It's a little frightening.

demetraceres

Do you think you were hiding beauty cues under less feminine clothes to get away from attention or is/was your personal style just not concerned with adornment? I spent a few years dressed like Kurt Cobain. It was partly because I was a fan and into the grunge scene, but it was largely to hide the parts of myself men stared at because I was uncomfortable with the attention. I too have sort of grown out of that and now like to look good. I wonder what's in store for me when I get really old and beauty is not really a part of my identity anymore. It's a little frightening.

It's a good question, I would like to say I just didn't care because I was soo cool :smile:, but there were emotional reasons. Partially I was uncomfortable with the attention my whole life (I have developed very early and I was very tall until middle adolescence), bus there was also unconscious rebellion against the superficiality I grew in. My life was influenced mostly by attractive women who gave much importance to outward appearance, but less to everything else. This beauty didn't come from the inside. I have felt uncomfortable when adornment was imposed upon me because of cultural expectations and approval it didn't come from my own space of joy and freedom. (I think again this can be aligned with venus conj saturn)

I'm not sure if beauty norms ever disappear in our supermodern society, even with geting very old. But yet, probably the vitality and health become more important than antiwrinkle treatment.

david starling

It's a good question, I would like to say I just didn't care because I was soo cool :smile:, but there were emotional reasons. Partially I was uncomfortable with the attention my whole life (I have developed very early and I was very tall until middle adolescence), bus there was also unconscious rebellion against the superficiality I grew in. My life was influenced mostly by attractive women who gave much importance to outward appearance, but less to everything else. This beauty didn't come from the inside. I have felt uncomfortable when adornment was imposed upon me because of cultural expectations and approval it didn't come from my own space of joy and freedom. (I think again this can be aligned with venus conj saturn)

I'm not sure if beauty norms ever disappear in our supermodern society, even with geting very old. But yet, probably the vitality and health become more important than antiwrinkle treatment.

There really IS an "inner light" visible to many. It's not just a New Age cliche. If you have that, and you WANT men and other women to find you physically attractive when you get older, cosmetics and the plastic-surgeons are unnecessary (even counter-productive). Vitality and health are important, but that's true even when you're young. The clarity that comes with age is also quite attractive [IMO]. As for the Charts, each one has its matchups as far as who thinks whom is beautiful. It's just that some Charts impel a desire to be considered beautiful by EVERYONE. Leo placements, most likely!:lol:

Last edited:

sibylline

As for the Charts, each one has its matchups as far as who thinks whom is beautiful. It's just that some Charts impel a desire to be considered beautiful by EVERYONE. Leo placements, most likely!:lol:

IME, as far as signs, it's Libra.

Also is caused by a Venus under stress in the natal.

demetraceres

There really IS an "inner light" visible to many. It's not just a New Age cliche. If you have that, and you WANT men and other women to find you physically attractive when you get older, cosmetics and the plastic-surgeons are unnecessary (even counter-productive). Vitality and health are important, but that's true even when you're young. The clarity that comes with age is also quite attractive [IMO]. As for the Charts, each one has its matchups as far as who thinks whom is beautiful. It's just that some Charts impel a desire to be considered beautiful by EVERYONE. Leo placements, most likely!:lol:

I don't know if it's called inner light, probably. For me, it's just a feeling when I communicate with certain people, it's their attitude toward life, personality, and beauty, complete lack of vanity and self importance. Sometimes I see older people that radiate incredible beauty (probably this is the clarity mentioned above) or you can see someone with deep wrinkles that add the beauty and the story to the face. I have no idea if this can be seen in the chart, maybe this is harmonious moon and venus. But it has nothing to do with imposed standards by fashion industry and consumer society. I'm sure such people don't have a need to be found physically attractive by others.

IME, as far as signs, it's Libra.

Also is caused by a Venus under stress in the natal.

Ok, it sounds like I have exercised narcissistic behaviour here. Actually, it's not my experience that Libra signs have the need to be adored or get attention more than any other sign. Neither Venus in difficult aspects. Not at people I know. IMO.

david starling

Why not an Exalted, well-Aspected Venus in H1? Sounds good for beauty.:unsure: Except, what would "well-Aspected" mean?:lol:
(In this context?)
How about....Venus in Pisces, Pisces Asc. Using Placidus, Merc in Pisces in H12, for a dreamy quality. Jupiter in Leo, Moon in Leo, Mars in Aquarius, Saturn in Capricorn. Know anyone with these placements?

Last edited:

tisha83

I agree with you. Real beauty is more than pretty face and ideal figure, alhought in modern society only these qualities have becume considered as beautiful. I think our society is horrible influenced by media which dictate us what is pretty and hot and what not. So superficial and vain, I hate it! Real beauty is something more, you just have it or not, nothing between. It is something deep which beautiful people own and it comes from inside of these people, like the light OR charisma, you can´t buy it or obtain it by age, it is natural element, which some people have.

I´m not sure that beauty can be categorizes by any aspect. Maybe this Saturn/Venus is one of these aspects which gives people beauty, but there must be far more than only one aspect. For me personally it is not enought when people have pretty face or body, they must have more than this, like charisma, sensuality, a pleasant voice, deep impression which they make, pretty face or body is definitelly NOT ENOUGH.

demetraceres

Actually, what I read here - it is the first time seeing the theory that venus saturn aspect gives beauty. Usually it is venus aspecting ascendant or ascendant ruler. What about this?

And of course, we all know, how subjective are these definitions.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Venus-Saturn will have a negligible effect on the appearance, if the planets are not placed on the Asc./ in the first house. E.g. Trump's Venus-Saturn combination is in the 11th and the effect on his looks is negligible. What he looks like is all about Leo (big face and head with a prominent mane) and Mars on the Asc. (the orange man).

Last edited:

Witchyone

Ok, it sounds like I have exercised narcissistic behaviour here. Actually, it's not my experience that Libra signs have the need to be adored or get attention more than any other sign. Neither Venus in difficult aspects. Not at people I know. IMO.

People get very uncomfortable when you admit to knowing people find you attractive. It's very tricky. The OP asked about specific characteristics that are currently considered beautiful, and you responded to that. I don't think that's narcissistic.

I liked the post because I think that afflicted Venus has something to do with the desire to be seen or not seen.

I can't speak for you, but I have known a lot of Libras who need to be told they're attractive on a regular basis. However, I also think Leo does this. I have Leo in Mars, and I think that energy wants to be seen, while my Venus in 12th does NOT want to be seen. I have sun in the first house, complicating things further.

sibylline

I think that's great and people should make their own observations but to be honest, I didn't read your post(s). I was only responding to the bolded part of David's comment, so don't take it personally.

graay ghost

I wonder if these traits have become so popular because they photograph well. Seeing someone in motion in real life is so different than seeing them on a screen.

HoldOrFold

Cliché, but I've noticed Venus conjunct the Sun tends to bring out the beautiful characteristics of the sign they're in. If I want to see the aesthetic nature of a particular sign I often look for people with Venus conjunct their Sun.