Scorpio Rising, Aries Sun, Leo Moon ... Help?

2xVirgo

I think Pluto ascending might bring out a lot of Scorpio in your character. Other than that, everything but your Sun and Moon is in Water, Earth and Air signs, which balance out the Aries and Leo. Especially all that Aquarius giving your Moon the finger lol

But I'm not a professional, these are just little things I notice.

rogue_red

can you please post a circular natal chart thanks. Also even if you have trouble linking everything it would be great (and is a requirement of this forum) that you provide your own interpretation of your chart even if its just a basic rundown of sun moon and asc in your chart.:)

rogue_red

eternalautumn said:
Well. Let's see here. My Sun is in Aries in the 5th House, so I think it's exalted. I'm not sure. But that means strong self-expression and creativity. I think. My Moon is in Leo, which is another fire sign, which I guess makes me sort of a drama queen, even though I don't really talk about or show my feelings to anyone but my best friend. So, I don't know what's going on there. But that fire influence gives me my passion and energy that people I'm close with know so very much of. Haha. But then comes Scorpio as my ascendant, and Pluto exalted in that sign (?). With Pluto conjunct Ascendant, it pretty much gives me a doubleshot of Plutonian/Scorpionic energy through which every other aspect of my personality is filtered. This makes sense as I am usually quiet and serious when I'm around people I dont know or trust. Also, as much as I'd like to deny it, my intentions aren't always the best, especially with people I think of as "filler" in my life. I'm also pretty sexual, but I'm also very sexually frustrated. I guess the Aries helps in that regard, because I do come on pretty strong at times and sometimes I have to check myself to keep from going overboard or letting "fantasy world" cloud my vision. My thing is I'm resisting so hard the urge to have sex with someone just because they're there. I want a relationship, someone to be there when I need them, and not just a f*** buddy. I'm pretty positive that the Scorpio part of me is at odds with some other placement in my chart, I'm just not sure what. I was intitiated into sex at a very young age and so when I got to the age where sex was appropriate, it was kind of boring to me. Plus I developed a lot of self-image issues, got into a bad depression, started using drugs and alcohol, and self-harming. All that basically consumed what little time I had left in my life. Now for the most part I'm better. I've got things under control. I think. But I still want to know what all of my chart means and what I can learn about myself that I may or may not know. I want to see if their is any indication of my major clinical depression from age (roughly) 9 to 16, including my self-mutilation. I would like to see also if their is something pointing towards drugs and alcohol, problems with parents all through childhood, problems with authority, problems with self-image, sexuality (not homo or hetero; I've already taken a look at THAT post and I'm not even going there. I am gay though, if anyones interested.), potential blocks to my creativity (because at heart I'm a very creative person, but it seems like all my life I've only been able to squeeze out a small amount, and I have a hard time expressing myself, more so like in writing or art, and when talking about my personality, than actually being myself around whoever. I mean, I do have a couple alter personalities I put on for special occasions like work, though.). ALSO, I want to know what love looks like for me based on my chart, and careers, as these are two main parts of my life that I cannot seem to get a handle on. I know I'm young and I have time, but I always feel like I am in a rush, yet at the same time I have this detached let-things-happen attitude. Wow, that whole thing is weird and I don't know how to explain it. ANYWHO. I really put a lot into one post, and I apologize for my rambling. I will wait and see what wisdom y'all have to impart on me. Thanks for your time.

PS: I'm sorry, but I cant figure out how to put a picture directly in the post. Stupid computers. See attachment. Please and thanks.

Well done!!!
A few lines would have been fine but you did very well. Im busy atm but i promise ill have a look and respond later.:)

Ekim86

i just want to try taking a crack at your chart cause there is alot of things I think i can comment on just by recalling other posts on this forum and books I have read. first with your scorpio rising and aries sun wow i'd say you fairly well built, mysterious looking, darkish in you persona and perhaps maybe a little pompous/ aggressive naturally with that aries sun. I love aries sun people btw. There inplusive actions are histarical to me sometimes. Alittle to "real" for people sometimes also. Moon in leo could mean that your mother was like the lion "roaring" sometimes and is maybe alittle creative also. Pluto sqaure mars is a very powerful aspect and can indicate a great amount of energy within you. This aspect could make a great/fierce athlete. Ego and sexual energies run high with this aspect. You prolly have a very high libido desipte the fact ur only around 19 years old. Jupiter in the 8th house could mean there is a possible abundance of sexual partners or maybe forunate with inheritence. The occult may intrest you also. Saturn in the 3rd could mean difficulties with early education. Perhaps you didn't finish highschool, maybe even an only child or even having a hard time communicating with people. Venus in the fourth could mean you home is very pleasant to you. oh yea and Saturn sqaure the sun can tell you about your father. I posted on a thread about it awhile ago. My sister has that aspect and we never heard "i love you" from our father ever, but this may not be the case with your sun trine the moon. This could suggest that your parents are in good terms with each other, at least at the time of your birth. Just felt like commenting. feedback is very appreicated:) Glad to comment some possibilities

Last edited by a moderator:

Awakened_Pisces

You said your father was a Leo right? While things might be more readable from one's parents charts then your own. I think this might explain it.

Mars on the IC/4TH is in a T-Square with 9th house Moon, and ASC Pluto.

In Natal Astrology, we consider the Moon to be the mother. This T-Square between it, Mars, Pluto does show sign of aggression and tension towards the motherly figure. And since this T-Square activates your ASC. It tells us the "It sickens me part". I feel for your pain(Chiron on ASC).

Your sexual energy comes more from the Sun-Moon trine then Pluto-Square Mars.(Though any interaction between these two planets can manifest). Given the 1st-4th house interactions and your descriptions. I think it has manifested in those designed areas.

Your calmness can also be attributed here. Moon is also Feelings. A trine with the Sun(enlargement, also brightness). In in Aries Shows a very generous and outgoing spirit. Wouldn't be surprised if you opted for some charities or some help of some kind.

As for your spiritiualism? This is more of a generational trait then a personal trait. Though the same rules apply. It may or may not manifest.

A Pluto-Neptune sextile between the ASC and the 3rd house of education. Pluto-Neptune is a powerful co-existence that brings spiritual philosophy together with the death/rebirth aspect of Pluto. Neptune in the 3rd house indicates your heavy activity in Astrology.

Pluto should very well be making her rounds to our Generational Capricorn. Hitting that Neptune of yours. Which is why you probably posted this. With another Pluto-Neptune activation you may have been spiritually awoken so to speak.

Might I ask about your home and relations with work affairs? I ask because of a Bi-Sextile. Between the 4th house Venus, the 8th house Jupiter, and the Sixth house Mercury.

It's very possible, that one of your parents has helped pursue your career or will help with that in the future. In particular with Mercury(Broader mind), inside of the 6th house of health/work. Clearly you must've been thinking about your career and where it might be headed.

More spiritual energy: Chiron in 8th house. the 8th house is Scorpio's domain. And as such it is the house of death/rebirth some say taboo like sex. But let's stick to the death/rebirth part, especially considering the 8th house ruler is Cancer. With Chiron recieving Cancer's love and nurturing energy. This could be hurt in regards to love. Not enough of it? But more importantly. This wound, no matter how deep. Will be healed quickly(hence the death/rebirth part).

Perhaps you may become a priest or something. For you definately have the stories to share and spiritual expertise of which to share them on.

Your MH is Leo, indicating that you'll shine on the big stage :).

Last edited:

rogue_red

Ok so im not sure i can really offer that much more than has been contributed but i'll try.

You say you are calm:eek: honey i dont think so. Now you may think you are calm but trust me others see you as INTENSE!! That pluto so close to the ascendant in the first house combined with a leo moon and aries sun phew, shall i call you tnt or what! Sun in 5th is very creative but aries being the newborn has yet to develope faith in their own abilities. Aries sun in 5th can lend the native to being indulgent of their pleasures, its wants before needs or more accurately that you dont understand the difference between what you want and what you need, to you, you need what you want. With pluto in first that is personified with massive plutonian energy. Mercury in 6th in taurus is a good stabilising factor for you. You probably put alot of your mental energy into work and service to others but any mental stress and your health is likely to suffer. Do you worry about what you eat? what your body looks like etc? Moon is at the top of your chart all exposed and unsupported, people see the emotional you, especially when you spaz out. Feircly defensive of those you love and yes a drama queen and a bit egotistical as well. Your feelings tend to dominate your personality. Its almost like arrogant feelings, like what you feel is of utmost importance. Wars on the home front, conflict with parents intense family drama as has been said before. The whole pluto in first mercury in six is a pretty good indicator for your self harm and pluto can be hugely self destructive especially coupled with the self centeredness of aries so drugs alcohol and sex are all the weapons of self destructiveness.
The only relationship you need to be focussing on right now is the relationship with yourself. Now this may seem weird telling aries sun leo moon to focus on themselves because to be honest they seldom glance away from themselves but im asking you to look at yourself from a completely new perspective. I want you to video yourself or get a friend to do it lots and lots in all sorts of different environments so you can see you as others see you. You are an absolutely dynamic and wonderfully creative person but your ego is completly over blown.
Just stop.
Take a deep breath
and live.
I think you are trying to run before you can walk (so very aries), you are only 18 so be 18. You arent going to grow up over night but you can exercise some self control. To slow down your impulsive nature make it a rule that you never reacte emotionally without taking twenty deep breathes and calming down. Think before you react and be sure that you are saying what you mean and that your responses are honest and productive because pluto in first...you can be a real biach:D
Oh and by the way, you should be an actor, you'd be famous, sun in 5th, pluto in first moon in leo on the mc;) I know you said you get stage fright but there are other ways to act, maybe a radio personality? but let you sun shine, use that aries bravery and just go for it:D

Last edited:

rogue_red

eternalautumn said:
Oh my goodness. The whole time I was reading that I was laughing out loud. Partly because you're funny, but also because you are on the on the dot with a lot. Hehe.

I dont even feel like wasting the time going over everything because you are basically so right its not even funny. It was definitely worth the wait for your input. Thaaank youuu. =]

There's just one thing. You're comment about my ego. Give me your definition of the word, because mine is automatically negative, and I'm not positive thats what you were saying (probably though =P). I dont consider myself to have a big ego. I do think about myself a lot but its mostly the negative things (see my post in psychology). I'll wait for your reply to say more.

Ok so here's my thing on ego. I see ego as a big puffy balloon inside of us. Now you can fill that balloon with warm fuzzies about yourself or you can fill it with daggers and acid (ie negative thoughts) about yourself but either way if you over stuff that balloon with any kind of thoughts about yourself to the point where there is no room for others then you have an over inflated ego a.k.a being full of yourself:D . Alot of people see ego as like being in love with yourself but thats not accurate. Depression is self centredness, your thoughts may be negative but its all about you when you are depressed. Now dont get me wrong because i am an Aries and i have struggled with depression so ive been there and i know that all i thought about was me. Im so miserable, I cant do anything right, my life *****, nobody loves me, i could have been/done better...see the common thread its all I/me and that is ego:D

And about the acting... =] I know. I really know. I am so good at it sometimes, especially my sense of humor and amusing my friends. But that's where it stops. Its stricty a personal thing. Once I leave the comfort of my friends or close family, I cant even think of being the center of attention, let alone acting. I get nervous, I worry about how I look and what people think about me, all that jazz. And really bad stage fright.

Which leads me to something else. You mentioned worrying about how I look, what I eat, etc. I am "obsessed" with how other people see me. I'm barely comfortable with myself, most of what I have is just fake so people dont worry about me and think Im totally nuts. I hate the way I look, my body, everything. I think I am ugly. I really do. I know I am. It's not fun. Haha. I also am very self-conscious of my body language, and just how I look doing everything from talking, standing, sitting, everything imaginable. I think I'm fat, I think I'm ugly, I think I'm overly obessed about how I look. And that just makes me mad and feel selfish that I even worry about that stuff when there's more important things to be thinking about. But I cant get over it. I dont know... I really dont know.

Stop worrying...seriously just quit it. Its a waste of energy and if you keep going your ego ballon is gonna pop and spray ego-guts everywhere then you really will look ugly:D
Please stop worrying and you can so stop it, you just have to actively stop it. Everytime you start obsessing you have to say something positive and affirming. I do this with my kids everytime they put one another down, one putdown equals two put-ups. everytime you think something bad about yourself you have to write down two nice things about yourself and put it on a post-it note and stick it on your mirrors (assuming you have more than one:D ). Eventually one of two things will happen, you will either start to like yourself or the mirrors will be so covered with post-its that you wont be able to see how ugly you are and wont care:D
P.s You arent ugly...my daughter said so;)

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natalastrology.html
this site may explain some of your aspects natally, plus if you can plot your transits manually or use www.kladea.com ephemeris to see whats coming up

Your main self image Asc being Scorpio is SO analytical, great for research, detective work, digging and delving. But to have your chart ruler Pluto conj Asc is rather serious stuff. What happened around age 6? when SA Asc conj pluto. did someone die? disappear? what transformed your life at that time?

Having pluto/chart ruler in 1st suggests your physical body is important but pluto has a 'plutonic lid' which doesnt want to show what going on inside. Will send PM as not sure of author and dont want to commit plaigarism...

Your moon in leo (10th Equal house) conj MC suggests lots of job changes, restlessness and wanting to be the centre of attention.

You have 3 challenged aspects to your sun sign.Aries is great for starting things for not great for finished things. Soon to flare up and down, dont hold grudges, but seeing your scorpio asc will reserve judgement

Sun square saturn = father limited or restricted our energies
Sun square uranus = impatience, impulsiveness, wanting to do something different, always wanting to experience something new
Sun square Neptune= no clear image of yourself, could drain your energies.
Self Deception ! Either inadvertently or deliberately to others.
Moon square Pluto = emotionally obsessive about your 'image' and 'presentation'
Moon opp mars = bossy mother, mars (4th house) conj IC want control of home roots, possible arguments there with authority figures.
Neptune, saturn in 3rd house of communciation, could suggest withdrawing and confusion or delusion.
Uranus in 2nd house lots of disruptions, upheavals on how your earn your money. prob rather good for computers, electronics though, opp Jupiter. Sometimes cut your nose off to spite your face by expanding too quickly on financial matters.
Mercury square saturn, usually suggest good at steady learning, but can also suggest withdrawal of communications and sometimes depressive.

Obviously, when younger your depression should have been triggered by a transit or progression.

FedorFan

No offense, but are you a boy or a girl, TS?

Also, you're probably more related to where your Jupiter is located. In other words, the year of the horse.

rogue_red

eternalautumn said:
LOL. Whatever you say. I just wish it was easy as you make it seem. I know it's not, because I've tried so many times in the past.

But I definitely dont want ego guts everywhere. That's not cute.

I know its not easy but it can be easier than you make it. B y understanding that certain aspects contribute to certain issues you can begin to understand why. When you understand why then you can figure out how. to be honest all change takes time and hard work. it wont happen to you, it happens because of you. Dr phil's book, Self Matters was a great tool that helped me to change alot. IT could be useful to you.:)

eternalautumn said:
Well, my little brothers (twins) were born when I was 5, and my grandpa died when I was 7. Nothing that I can remember happened at 6 though.

THAT'S EXACTLY CORRECT WHICH SUGGEST YOUR TIME OF BIRTH MAY BE SLIGHTLY OUT

I dont know what "TS" means, but I am a boy. My name is Jeremy. =]

Ugh. I really dont know at this point. I love astrology, but I'm having a lot of trouble wrapping my head around all this information. I've tried learning ways to interpret natal charts off websites and out of a book, but still when it's all right there it seems way huge and I feel like there's no way I can understand all this separately and as a whole at the same time. My mind is being overloaded. And it frustrates me because I want to be able to understand everything easily, like everyone else seems to do.

Aal;sdfiuawiodrna;wlernaw;ei.

=/

Rogue,
in Equal house, his aries sun is placed in 6th house of virgo, which will be lots more quieter and bit of worrier rather than flamboyant Leo/5th house.

Astrology is great psychological tool and really cannot be learned too quickly or overnight. There are very experienced astrologers on this site who have been studying (like myself) for years and years and we are always learning, evolving. So, no rush... small chunks

If you want to study a little more re; house systems, try here
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13378
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3280
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13350

Best of luck

rogue_red

eternalautumn said:
Well, it may very well be wrong, but my birth certificate definitely says 10:12 pm. I don't know...

Thank you all so much for your help so far. Now, earlier tonight I had another question to raise, and I totally forgot it. So, I'm going to go and try to remember, and then I will post it here. I think it was important. I'm not sure.

Shoot.

=]

Edit: I remembered! What does the absence of any planets in my 10-12 Houses mean? I know those are the houses of later life/maturity, etc, yada yada, something along those lines. Does that mean I'm going to have a short life? A tragic death? Or am I'm just going to be stuck and never mature through those houses? Help?!? =]

lol no early death, i have very little above either.
those empty houses will be influenced by transits rather than by its inhabitants. it also means that those empty houses are not the focal point of your chart.

wilsontc

Staff member
an easier way to astrology, to Jeremy

Jeremy,

You said:
eternalautumn said:
when it's all right there it seems way huge and I feel like there's no way I can understand all this [astrology] separately and as a whole at the same time. My mind is being overloaded. And it frustrates me because I want to be able to understand everything easily, like everyone else seems to do.

If you want to look at astrology from a "big picture", wholistic point of view go to:
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc

Wholistically,

Tim

Sagmoon

From my experience in a few words aspects to look out for. Sun square saturn: restricted, reserved, self critical, constructive and destructive; square neptune: sensitive, escapist, illusional; square uranus: electric, frustrated, tense; moon square pluto: self punishment (because of saturn), extreme will power. Extreme will power for the sun too. Use it to survive, don't critisize yourself too much... I had to get into the habit of treating myself to a gift if i do something bad, as long as it might get corrected in the future, or be forgiven, no point to feel guilty...

Take good care of yourself!!! Forget about what people think of you, remember they don't center their lives around you. (or what you wear.. i say that cause i had the same feeling when i was a teenager, untill i was 22.. useless time since you are allowed to be anything when a teenager, no one will say anything even if you walk around naked, we've all been young)

Take good care, cause the squares generate energy above all, direct it well and don't break :)

Hugs and lot's of love...

Scorpio rising?? Wow, you probable have nine lives!! :D

Last edited:

Astrologer4U

eternalautumn said:
Also, I have a history of depression, anxiety, and self-mutilation, and I was wondering if any of that could be found in my chart? Thank you so much.

Mars in the 3rd house of communication conjunct the cusp of the 4th oppose moon in the 9th, this tells me that the self mutilation is Drama, a way for you to get attention in the home, perhaps from siblings and or your mother or father. 3rd house rules communication and siblings. 4th house is where the mother or father is depending on certain circumstances, but since siblings are in the 3rd, I'm gonna say in (your case) the 4th is connected to your father and the 10th is connetected to your mother due to the obvious... Moon is on the cusp of the 10th (where your mother is) and your father (Saturn) although he is where the siblings are at, he is aspecting your Sun(Creativity) and your Moon (mother) which is oppose your mars on the 4th house cusp. Saturn (your father) is in Cap but Saturn is co ruler of Aquarius where you mars is. Mars is tapping on your fourth house of home by making a tight conjunct to the 4th house cusp and Mars is opposing your moon in the 9th. I hope you don't mind my asking this question but did your father ever spank you or severerly punish you? If so, that could also be adding to your self mutilation...

From what it looks like, for the most part, you want your family to be your audience, while you take center stage. Your feelings: If you act out in a positive manner, you don't feel as though you get their attention but if you do something negative, you may get a lot of attention or at least some kind of attention.

Moon in Leo can be real dramatic, you should probably take up acting. In another thread I had said that you should look to your creativity to come out of your issues whatever they may be, depression, anxiety and self mutilation etcetera. At that time I don't think that I had paid attention to the fact that the Sun in your 5th rules your 9th house where that dramatic moon is at. I did pay attention to the fact that sun is in the house that it rules, lending you a strong bend for creativity but I didn't pay attention to the fact that sun is ruling your 9th, again, where that dramatic moon is. Yes, acting is what you need. Even if you could get into some community acting where you are not getting paid for it but you are able to release your negative drama, by turning it into a positive drama that you can earn the attention from an audience, you so desperately crave.

The Mercury in the 6th house of health square saturn (your father) has got to be the depression and your Pluto in the 1st square Moon (your mother) in the 9th which is connected to your Moon Mars opposition, has got to be the anxiety which leads you to (childishly, Sun in Aries) go about mutilating yourself (Moon in Leo) not knowing any other way to go about expressing your emotions.

Astrologer4U

Think i did say earlier that you posted your chart used the default house system placidus on astro.com. in EQUAL house system your aries sun is in 6th house of Virgo, who wants to be behind the scenes, of service to people and day to day routines. Huge difference between 5th house of Leo and 6th house of Virgo

House systems
Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp

Last edited: