Nothing happened. Rahu Failed.

Somna7H

Banned
Thank you very much.
I got the point. It's all subjective and perspective too.

you should focus your energy on sex, marriage and transformation instead.

I never had any interest in those things and still I'm not interested in those things. I'm 37+ virgin male. All I want is money, wealth, material etc.

Ekonomist13

Thank you very much.
I got the point. It's all subjective and perspective too.

I never had any interest in those things and still I'm not interested in those things. I'm 37+ virgin male. All I want is money, wealth, material etc.

That's exactly what Rahu and Ketu are all about.

If you have the time, take a look at this video, Rahu is the 2nd "planet" talked about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd9MACyDr48

This Jyotish guru clearly states that Rahu stands for your desires, and Ketu for your antidote, liberation of those desires.

If gathering that money and wealth isn't probable, you should try to liberate from material into the immaterial.
You will also learn that Ketu means "void", so yeah if it's in your house of sex you won't feel the need for it.

But it might be what you need.

Ekonomist13

Usually when I see such a positioning of Rahu and Ketu, I immediately think about these two scenarios:

Your desires aren't finding any basis of success at this very moment. And since time is slipping away, you ought to secure the other important aspects of life in hope it could help you on your way.

See, you might marry a better standing female

OR

She might give you additional means and motivation to succeed.

Either way, Ketu is the antidote.

Somna7H

Banned
Thank you!
I will watch the video.

See, you might marry a better standing female

OR

She might give you additional means and motivation to succeed.

I'm very unfortunate.
Women find no interest in me. May be because I'm not materially successful or ugly or ... Actually I don't know.
Once I tried to attract an independent woman. But she never had any interest in me. Economic and social different were there though.