Cease & desist or persevere??

Hello, calling on guidance ....

I have been in contact with a man since meeting him overseas in early October. We had such a nice time together & I feel we both felt an immediate connection.

After my return home, we were chatting regularly, & even discussed meeting mid way in March. However it did start to feel he was backing off somewhat around Christmas, & I (gently) said so. (I said I understood given the duration of time we’d spent together - minimal.) He sent me a lovely, thoughtful message early in the year, but I have not heard from him again.

I can’t really understand what’s happened... I wonder whether i’ve jumped the gun speaking about him backing off, or whether he was in fact trying to gently distance himself?

I wonder whether I should write to him again or not! I can’t stop thinking about it....

Should I send him a message tonight ???

Does the chart reveal anything?
Many many thanks! ��

Attachments

• 4524E094-ADA2-49A1-9209-A704ED9139E3.jpg
    4524E094-ADA2-49A1-9209-A704ED9139E3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

waybread

Mercury applies to a sextile with Jupiter, suggesting that you might try once more to contact him. But I would keep it light and with no expectations, as the moon is VOC. He (Jupiter) is in the 5th house of casual love affairs, not a longstanding relationship.

(She hums a few bars of "Just one of those things.")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHyc0RSxxsg

Waybread, your musical intuition is so spot on! So funny that jazz was a big part of this experience.. (& his occupation)

I did contact him ... (light) & received a cheery response, but he’s keeping it brief, polite but not too inquisitive at all about what’s going on in Australia!

Just one of those things..... ☺️!
(I’d still like to contact him when i’m In Paris next!)