Did your Mars or venus create a partner pattern?

Blackempress

Where is your Mars (for women) & what kind of men are you attracted to? Is there a specific pattern in types of men chosen?
For men the same questions apply to their Venus.

I noticed a few charts including my own, that the Mars created an attraction for the sign it was placed in & was modified by Venus.

I, with a Mars in Libra+ Venus Opp Uranus, my first love was an Aquarius man & since then every man who ever caught my eye turned out to be an Aquarius Sun or Asc, few of the men I admire are Librans but Aquarius wins the trophy.

Anyone noticed any such specific patterns with Mars/Venus?

mooninrevati

i have mars in sagi, 6th hs and venus in capricorn,7th hs in vedic and mars and venus in capricorn in western charts,respectively,i fall for men with venus in pisces, and their mars in water or earth signs. for me their mars in taurus, scorpio, is irresistable....:whistling:

Southpaw

Banned
Where is your Mars (for women) & what kind of men are you attracted to? Is there a specific pattern in types of men chosen?
For men the same questions apply to their Venus.

I noticed a few charts including my own, that the Mars created an attraction for the sign it was placed in & was modified by Venus.

I, with a Mars in Libra+ Venus Opp Uranus, my first love was an Aquarius man & since then every man who ever caught my eye turned out to be an Aquarius Sun or Asc, few of the men I admire are Librans but Aquarius wins the trophy.

Anyone noticed any such specific patterns with Mars/Venus?
believe it or not the women who went the craziest over me had Venus either tightly conjunct or opposing my Sun. Venus being about what Venus is about still makes it pretty boss even when it comes to determining what type of men women like imo.

The people I've been most attracted to didn't have Suns and Moons conjunct or opposing my Venus. Maybe it was just a case of genetics overpowering astrology in their cases. Genes also matter A LOT.

fullmoonlibra

I'm glad you opened this thread, cause it's interesting when compared to the seventh house and the house position of Venus.
I have my Mars in Capricorn, and I feel attracted to serious men in high position.
I also love like a Saturnian, cause my Venus is in the 10th house.
The strange thing is, that this old fahioned man-type, doesn't match with Aquarius on the seventh cusp.
So, I guess, this contradictory meaning is about: attracted to saturnian types, but attracting aquarians..

Southpaw

Banned
I'm glad you opened this thread, cause it's interesting when compared to the seventh house and the house position of Venus.
I have my Mars in Capricorn, and I feel attracted to serious men in high position.
I also love like a Saturnian, cause my Venus is in the 10th house.
The strange thing is, that this old fahioned man-type, doesn't match with Aquarius on the seventh cusp.
So, I guess, this contradictory meaning is about: attracted to saturnian types, but attracting aquarians..
Aqua isn't always the rebel Uranian, hippie, or hobo. It can also be Saturnian. Dick Cheney is a textbook example of an Aqua that falls more onto the Saturn side.

Besides, you're also subject to your gender. Women are hardwired to seek the man with the highest status that they can afford given their particular situation. Just like men are attracted to decent looking women. Even if heaven is inside the house, we're not going to knock on the front door unless it looks impressive and is embellished.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I have Mars in Virgo but conjuncts Venus in Libra both aspect trine to Moon in Capricorn and Mercury in Scorpio sextile both Moon and Mars.

Neptune squares both Venus and Mars (Neptune/Mars is the closest square in my bundle chart). Jupiter in Sagiturius is the ruler of Neptune and ruler of Piseces in 7th cups. Jupiter conjuncts South node and Uranus in 4th foreigner and foreign lands, interest in astrologyand occults. Part of my 7th cusp in Placidus is Aries so ruled by Mars in 1st house.

The man that I am very in love has Aries ascendant, Aries Sun in 1st house, with domanated Mars and Mercury conjunction at Ascendant both ruled by Pisces and Neptune is the most elevated planet. Mars and Mercury both trine Jupiter in Cancer. My natal Jupiter is in 4th home of Moon and Capricorn Moon in 5th. Natal Mercury and Mars have mutual reception both in their own natural home 1st and 3rd houses. Saturn conjuncts my Sun. My lover is heavily influenced by Mars, Mercury, Neptune, Jupiter, and Saturn. And my chart speaks the same.

According to William Lilly's book "Christian Astrology Book Three", Sun and Mars are signifitors of female native's partner so their conditions.

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

Well my venus is in Scorpio conjunct Pluto in the 2nd house. The first crush I ever had was on a Scorpio. Never amounted to anything tho lol

I do like the femme fatal type women but that's just for imagination purposes. I like subtlety aggressive women. Not that outright open flirting but the kind that you can feel. Even if the women aren't scorpios, they are plutonic. Extremely possessive, little head games, the need for emotional security. Even with all the tests, I do find myself lucky to have them because they are all good hearted, faithful, devoted and supportive. You take tha good with tha bad and decide.

sequestra

I have mars in pisces in the 5th conjunct venus, quincunx pluto and square neptune in 1st, so I'm supposedly attracted to neptunian types - spiritually inclined, artistic, drug-dabbling, mysteriously whimsical, mentally unstable... But idk, I have only been with one pisces and he had venus in aries. Been with two aries, and one taurus with venus in aries again. My venus/mars are at the late degree of pisces and often conjunct these aries planets synastrically. And my love now has venus in leo/mars taurus. So it seems I prefer that fiery sort of love style, with other mitigating influences... My moon is in the 7th in gemini and I love a combination of intelligence and emotional expressiveness.

michel12

believe it or not the women who went the craziest over me had Venus either tightly conjunct or opposing my Sun. Venus being about what Venus is about still makes it pretty boss even when it comes to determining what type of men women like imo..
I agree! my venus in aries conjunct my husbands sun, his venus in pisces conjunct my sun.

M

may28gemini

i'm glad someone made up this topic! i actually don't really know what i attract but this would be a good exercise to figure out.

i have taurus mars in 8th and gemini venus in 9th- both in late degrees so my venus and mars do not make any aspects. i have an empty 7th house aries: the ruler of my 7th is in my 8th. i have venus trine pluto exact so that probably plays an important role (the ones that i do attract become possessive of me).

i have to say, that mars and the 8th plays a very huge role in my life on many levels. overall, people, not just men, when they see me will react in a "whoa! you're absolutely beautiful!" and really go out of their way to be nice to me or they think i'm flat out ugly and hate me. either way, people have a visceral reaction to me so i'm not someone who gets overlooked (even though i would rather get overlooked).
because i have gemini venus in the 9th, i don't care if people think i'm ugly or not, because attraction for me is not tied in with my ego, it's tied to a deeper underlining philosophical connection. i'm attracted to handsome, athletic, fun, random, and super intellectual types of men who aren't uptight (very sagittarian, huh?). having mars in the 8th requires a lot of physical and sexual attraction for everything to launch and if it's not there, it never takes off. i don't give a guy a "chance" if his looks and intellect are not on par with what i like. i also don't want guys to waste time on me if don't see any future so i don't lead anyone on.

as for what kind of guys i attract, it's always different like i go through phases. around the time that i met my ex-husband when i was nearly 18, i was being pursued non-stop by nothing but leos. after my divorce, i was meeting a lot of aquarius and scorpios but they became platonic friends. about 1.5 years after my divorce, i had a relationship with a sagittarius but i left him shortly (this was over 2 years ago). 3 days after i left the sagittarius, a capricorn has been trying to claim me and we did go out very briefly until i left him. since my cap ex, there's been nothing but capricorn being into me. now, i don't quite understand why of all men, capricorn would be into me since i'm like 80% air. the only 2 explanations i can come up with is because i have exalted libra saturn and maybe they want that level of karmic compassion and men with cap venus esp. when it trines my taurus mars go completely nuts for me. the signs that are likely to have cap venus are sag, cap, and aqua. i've gone out with each of those sun signs and they all had cap venus.
my cap ex has cap venus and has been relentless and refuses to let me go even thought it's been over 2 years since i left him. he's been saying really weird things lately like "we'd be together now if i wasn't such an idiot back then," and "i will never let you go. we have a very strong bond and i refuse to leave it." he also has scorpio mars so all this is VERY SCARY!

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

I agree! my venus in aries conjunct my husbands sun, his venus in pisces conjunct my sun.

Oh, you are so lucky..
I have my Venus trine my husbands Sun, but he has no Venus aspect to my Sun :crying:..
And I am supposed to be lucky in marriage, with strong Jupiter in 7th and strong Venus trine POF??? We only share a composite grand trine with SUN/Venus (10th) - Jupiter - Mars/Pluto.
I want to know how it is to have a conjunction from Sun to Venus in synastry, can you tell me please?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
My Venus in Cancer trines my Pisces Descendant and is exalted in that sign. My husband's Sun sits right on my Descendant. So it was love at first sight for me.

For him it look longer. His Venus trines my Saturn [and his Saturn; he has the Venus Saturn trine natally]. So it took longer for it to happen for him, but then became something he would not leave or give up, even even when I wanted to and did leave. We were apart, always amiable, for 14 years. Remarried 12 years ago. It's been the most wonderful surprise of both of our lives.

My Moon-Saturn learned: Always be open to the possibilities of something wonderful happening...

Blackempress

Wow! Thanks Poyi, Southpaw, Sequestra, FullmoonLibra, M*P*R, Michele12, May28gemini & Ilene for your wonderful shares.
Sounds like some here had quite some stories to smile about! :love: