Will this month be promising for love interest?

ersa

Hello ,
My question is if this month be promising for love .will I meet someone who can be my partner?

I made many horaries for this yes and a member here deny to read my chart again but I have to say that I motivate myself a lot and I hope ...

ersa

2py97ps.jpg

Almohsin

HI
Jupiter in his home Sagittarius , good signal .
Jupiter in House V is also a good signal .
Sun Square Jupiter
It may mean some difficulties and delays

Moon Conjunct with Venus
Moon Conjunct with Venus relates mostly to the social aspects of life. It denotes that partnerships of any kind can be formed with beneficial results. Marriage or romantic engagement is likely to have a positve outcome. Contentment. Financial improvement and the general diminishing of problems. This is very fortunate for a wealthy union. Moreover, Venus gives more power of affection to the Moon, which, generally speaking, is cold. This position indicates success in the Arts, Music, Painting, etc.

I think sexual issues are closer than marriage
Because the sun wants to move to House VIII .

But I think the future is promising .. And good luck

Last edited:

ersa

HI
Jupiter in his home Sagittarius , good signal .
Jupiter in House V is also a good signal .
Sun Square Jupiter
It may mean some difficulties and delays

Moon Conjunct with Venus
Moon Conjunct with Venus relates mostly to the social aspects of life. It denotes that partnerships of any kind can be formed with beneficial results. Marriage or romantic engagement is likely to have a positve outcome. Contentment. Financial improvement and the general diminishing of problems. This is very fortunate for a wealthy union. Moreover, Venus gives more power of affection to the Moon, which, generally speaking, is cold. This position indicates success in the Arts, Music, Painting, etc.

I think sexual issues are closer than marriage
Because the sun wants to move to House VIII .

But I think the future is promising .. And good luck
Thank you!!

ElenaJ

You ask about love, not a relationship, which would be a 5th house question, rather than a 7th house one.
Jupiter, strong in sagittarius, is sitting exactly on the cusp of the 5th, promising something positive.
But the moon is void, aside from an approaching square to Uranus, which would indicate something unexpected but not stable happening.
You as sun in pisces, are in the 7th, near the 8th cusp of sexual relationships, approaching a conjunction there with confused dreamy Neptune, that could lead to illusions and disappointment.
Aquarius on the 7th is ruled by both Saturn and Uranus, mars (men) approaches Saturn while the moon approaches Uranus.
These are all indications that contacts will be made, but perhaps not of the kind that you are hoping for, and not long standing relationships.
This month (because you are asking specifically about this month) looks like a testing period, but not a month for realising something concrete.

ElenaJ

Sorry, a further note...
Jupiter is on the cusp of sun's house, and sun is in Jupiter's sign of pisces, which is positive. However, this again would suggest something coming up, but there are no contacts bringing it forward, and the moon suggests an abrupt discontinuity.

ersa

Thank Elena !
I thought that the chart was positive but with the second note I confused!
Also I mean for a relationship,my horary question is this .
I wrote it above (someone to be my partner)

ElenaJ

Sorry, ersa, I hadn't noticed that qualifying note.
If we take 7th then as a relationship, sun (you in the 7th) approach a sextile to Saturn in 5th (ruler of 7th), so in this case, yes.
The moon approaching the square to Uranus is still a warning signal, but yes it should happen.

ersa

Sorry, ersa, I hadn't noticed that qualifying note.
If we take 7th then as a relationship, sun (you in the 7th) approach a sextile to Saturn in 5th (ruler of 7th), so in this case, yes.
The moon approaching the square to Uranus is still a warning signal, but yes it should happen.
So the answer if relationship can happen is a yes??
Is for this month?

ersa

Ok thank you !!!
If we want to ask if will have a relationship is 7 house and the 5 house is about what ??