View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2016, 09:46 AM

Re: Sun destroyed by South Node conjunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBeSag View Post

I'm always studying something... tarot, drawing, copywriting, astrology etc but thankfully I managed to finish grad school in time and I work, but with lots of time for my own projects. I never want to travel but enjoy myself once I arrived. I also settled overseas.
Hi
Another astrological perspective you might care to consider.

I don't agree with the leave the S.N. for the N.N. idea when it means cutting ties. If both are seen as stepping stones crossing the expanse of life from two different sides, there is definitely a need of the springboard of a S.N. to jump towards, take in, and and reach the N.N, isn't there?

The 'springboard' would appear to be a settling abroad as a means of ' expansion of spirit', that is suggestive of a 9th house position.
I have some personal experience here with a 9th house Sun in Taurus (and Moon in Capricorn!). Where I laid down foreign roots, they stayed for the duration. Yet Gemini isn't inclined in that way; it's a wanderer of spirit and mind that can be sociably flexible or unsettled of nature. Under a Gemini influence it may not be one single place in a lifetime. but many different towns, places, and people from different races, cultures, and walks of life, each of which produces an effect that motivates one's own life. Your pseudonym would seem to say what you want that to be!

You could ask yourself what your experiences so far are teaching you about yourself. What was the need that took you from your country of birth in order to facilitate their growth by broadening your personal outlook
regarding the situations with which they have confronted you? How far does Gemini's ruler, Mercury, in conjunction with Saturn, ruler 4th house, in Cancer play a part in this growth?

Quote:
I absolutely believe in something. I know something is there, but I'm not religious, or would call myself spiritual. There's often something drawing me to be materialistic I'm afraid
The effect of the Earth planet influences that need physical proof before the individual can believe totally (in) anything? What happens when that belief does not meet with one's expectations that are shattered (Moon- Uranus) in and by those situations which bring about disillusionment and disappointment (Venus-Neptune) in one's personal life? How would this effect the purely personal beliefs and faith in one's self (Sun trine UR;T-square SU-JU-NE), yet which others may not share because they are made from a different mould with a different perspective of life?

Gemini is the sign of many talents; it does not designate its life to move in one upward and specified direction as does Sagittarius. Life with all its glowing facets is far too interesting. It 'shines' in other ways.

There is a saying', 'Know Thyself' which is strongly associated with Sagittarius. Maybe that is the path towards a NN; the yellow brick road (and its companions) which a SN Gemini can take to reach it?

(Note that Uranus opposition is occuring. That brings about a change of direction in itself.)

The Following User Says Thank You to Frisiangal For This Useful Post:
WannaBeSag (04-15-2021)