View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2011, 11:14 PM

Re: What shows in your natal. How you will meet a partner.

Meeting someone by the 1st, 2nd, and 7th house has been one of my biggest astrological doubts in life.

In the 7th maybe you can meet someone in other's wedding? maybe in an art exposition too? In the 2nd in a bank?
But the answer is: in the 7th is someone who is somewhat selfish, in the 1st someone who is very attached to us, or who is very relationship-inclined, and in the 2nd someone who is sensual and interested in money like a taurus.

Also I have my doubts that the placement of the 7th house ruler describes exactly how will you meet someone... it also describes how is the person. And not how is the person you will marry. As the 7th house describes the "other", our half, the perfect match... I say it describes more the love of our life. And lots of people don't get married with the love of their life at the first try.

This is the example of my parents:

Mu mother has her 7th house ruler in the 6th
And my father in the 12th
They meet each other in a night club. Not in an hospital, work, jail, and all the meanings of the 6th and 12th.... LOL.... nothing to be with those houses.

My parents get divorced because the marriage was a big FAIL, and my mother got married by 2nd time... and her actual husband is a Doctor = 6th house of health. "She says he'e the love of her life"

I say the 7th house describe our soul mate more exactly than people who we marry but are not our soul-mates.

Its something difficult to understand as Astrology is subjective... not objective.

Last edited by virgo18; 07-08-2011 at 11:16 PM.