Thread: Gen Z
View Single Post
Unread 06-22-2021, 02:51 AM

Arrow Re: Gen Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterPlanets89 View Post
I think grasping astrology requires some disconnection from society -- not necessarily in a reclusive sense, but in the somewhat Aquarian, detached analyzation of society (mixed with the more intuitive elements, of course). Far less of Gen Z will be caught up in the 8-to-5 office lives dependent on face-to-face communication like older generations were. Instead, they largely work and experience social connection more and more through screens. They were the first generation to grow up with the internet/tech boom (Millennials did too but most of us were alive to remember/experience the world before the post-2000 boom).

This is especially relevant because a large % of their learning (as they became adults) is dependent on devices that are backed by incredibly powerful algorithms. And in many ways, Astrology operates much like an infinitely complex algorithm. So when their worldviews and thinking are unconsciously influenced (and often shaped) by algorithms, they can analyze society through that lens (and make connections) more easily than older generations can. You can also argue that having Uranus/Neptune in Aquarius contributes to this ability. I think the late-Millennials with Uranus/Neptune conjunct also have this ability, but it manifests a little differently.

In a sense, "belief" in society was always dominated by organized religions, but with Gen Z, there's more of an Aquarian approach to spirituality.
The culture clash combined with generation gap of millennials (X, esp. Y and the older Z ages 18-21 right now) vs boomers ("W" based on the 2004 George W Bush reelection campaign, esp. "V" based on their anti-Vietnam war activism and the younger "U" based on their childhoods call for WW2/cold war unity).

Generations, Uranus (the planet of generations, also similar to Neptune's title) placements are mentioned, included are parazodiacs in between these signs, and Neptune's placements are in italics to make it easier to read my posting:

Boomers (anyone 55-96 years of age = first half = first 41 years).
U 1925-38 Pisces>Aries (Cetus)>1932 Taurus Cancer>1939 Leo.
V 1938-52 Taurus>1939 Gemini (Orion)>1946 Cancer. Leo>1950 Virgo.
W 1953-66 Leo (Sextans)>1960 Virgo. Virgo>1961 Libra.

Millennials (anyone 13-54 years of age = second half = last 41 years).
X 1967-79 Virgo>1967 Libra (Draco)>1974 Scorpio. Libra>1972 Scorpio>1983 Sagittarius.
Y 1980-94 Scorpio>1981 Sagittarius (Ophiuchus)>1988 Capricorn.
Sagittarius>1994 Capricorn.
Z 1995-2007 Capricorn>1995 Aquarius (Aquila)>2002 Pisces.
Capricorn>2005 Aquarius.

Our current president is Joe Biden, age 79 going onto 80 and myself, halfway at age 41 who was born in 1980, and I can relate to both with him and y2k babies , as well anyone born in 1961, which were people with Virgo Uranus-Neptune.