View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2021, 10:45 AM

Smile Re: Should I cancel my holiday

My apologies, I forgot to actually answer your query. There is an element of fear. I'm catching up with a long lost friend, and that's scary, plus I've been housebound for the last 3 years, so going somewhere alone is really scary. It will be good for me, I know that, but also scary and it could precipitate a move which is also really scary.

Yours was the most apt question and perhaps that's why I *forgot*? to answer?

There is a great deal of fear involved... yes. But its good to see that there's such a positive indication. It could change a great deal about my life.

Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Hello there, I would use either the 4th or 9th House, not 5th. A trip would never fall under that house of leisure, hobbies, fun, children. That's my method so please ignore if you feel it doesn't apply here.

Mercury conjunct Jupiter & Saturn ---- the ruler of H9 indicate this is a mixed bag. You are weighing the options like you have posted here. Optimism/confidence blended with very caution based on fear. Why are you afraid of going at this time? With South NODE H7, could indicate a loss of a friend. However, North NODE conjunct AC indicating that you can go ahead with the trip, all systems go.

Whatever you decide, there is healing needed with Ckiron conjunct MC.

Good Luck.😃💐💐