View Single Post
Unread 10-27-2020, 08:41 PM

Re: Sun destroyed by South Node conjunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupe in first View Post
i know this is an old thread, but wow!

I "stumbled" across it by typing in "Sun conjunct SN" on google. As I started settling in to read a few bits, I slowly realized all the aspects you were listing are similar to mine. Oh good, I thought, this should loosely apply to me too. A little bit more and I said, "Now wait a minute!" I have Uranus square Mars, I have Venus in Taurus. I have Neptune opposite Sun. I have Jupiter in Pisces square Sun. I have a Cap moon....

We are born 13 hours apart!!!! Amazing. I didn't search for any other specific placements or aspects and the odds of reading my life story on the first search like this are like zero. Unless it was meant to be.

So....I am a Pisces rising and our charts are mirrors! My NN is in Sag in 9th.

Also... I remember this time period (Uranus opp Uranus) very well. I also wanted to crawl under a rock and hide. I still feel that way but not as strongly and I have a sense that I will have to come out of hiding soon.

I'll leave it at that for now as I also have 3 children, (also, first one unplanned but we also just knew we would throw our hats in the ring together and have a family!!!) and am homeschooling the youngest and need to get started.

I am very interested in how you are doing these days??? Do you still sell your art? Do you have a website?

Somewhat Speechless, (which as you know is kind of a big deal!)

LL
lol

I am another astro twin. I guess we're all thinking about that South Need conjunction as the NN applies by transit.