I need some charts

Whoam1

Why is this actually scarily accurate? Just switch out menthols with crack and you got it, boy :tongue:
I laughed out loud at mom jeans. I don't wear mom jeans, just to clarify

It's not you.... it's your chart as a person. Your more than your chart.

Boston Guy

Again more figurative. Black is the color of staying soft pink maybe symbolizes the softer side of you? White converse have any special meaning?

Ah, symbolically! Black is a prime color for me. Admittedly, I only own about three pairs of jeans, two are blue and one is khaki. But black features prominently in its own right in other ways. Trousers, coats, jackets, hats, sweaters, shoes.

Pink... well pink is a bit effeminate, a notion I'm not really happy to accept myself as being. My soft side is carefully tucked away until I need it.

When I was real young converse was my go to footwear. Middle school demanded it, lots of folks wore converse. I had plenty of them, always getting scuffed up so I avoided the white ones so the marks didn't show.

Whoam1

I see a black lady with dreads, a lightness in her checks a beautiful full light colored lip, hair in dreads all in a mess bunch almost in a loose bun. Freckles all over the checks with hazel eyes with green and orange fire in them. She's wearing a black tank top with blue jeans but puts on a long patterned jacket and buttons it up when she preaches. She is strong but calm she knows her ablities. She is a shaman on saturday and a preacher on Sunday. She rides around on a Indian motercycle chopper style. Black transition classes when she rides. Sorry that's your chart as a person...
She is worn she used to be a warrior now she still is but only spiritually.

This is L2ks chart

Song, https://youtu.be/pOfhbLn8fw8

Whoam1

Ah, symbolically! Black is a prime color for me. Admittedly, I only own about three pairs of jeans, two are blue and one is khaki. But black features prominently in its own right in other ways. Trousers, coats, jackets, hats, sweaters, shoes.

Pink... well pink is a bit effeminate, a notion I'm not really happy to accept myself as being. My soft side is carefully tucked away until I need it.

When I was real young converse was my go to footwear. Middle school demanded it, lots of folks wore converse. I had plenty of them, always getting scuffed up so I avoided the white ones so the marks didn't show.

Good start. Pink is your soft side black is how you burry it and white represents purity which no one can keep unscuffed no matter how pure.

Love2Know

I see a black lady with dreads, a lightness in her checks a beautiful full light colored lip, hair in dreads all in a mess bunch almost in a loose bun. Freckles all over the checks with hazel eyes with green and orange fire in them. She's wearing a black tank top with blue jeans but puts on a long patterned jacket and buttons it up when she preaches. She is strong but calm she knows her ablities. She is a shaman on saturday and a preacher on Sunday. She rides around on a Indian motercycle chopper style. Black transition classes when she rides. Sorry that's your chart as a person...
She is worn she used to be a warrior now she still is but only spiritually.

This is L2ks chart

Song, https://youtu.be/pOfhbLn8fw8

No I picked that song you need to pick a new one :(

conspiracy theorist

I remember a couple years back me and this other guy were doing charts for anonymous persons on imageboards, his style was a lot like yours: "pure intuition". The persons liked it well enough.

Whoam1

Passion in the freedom of the sprit and the soul. This person is probably out there, wearing a tin hat, dressed in clothes that are so tattered you'd think they were poor. But there not. They are free emmensliy free. It's the way they stand that sets this one a part. But they are only half of a man. They need something to be free for other then theneselves. No that aspect they are sad and lonely. They need there space but what fun is it if there is no one to share it with? In seeing orange blue and violet for this chart. A mix of all the pecies of clothes they pulled out of different places? Like the clothes the soul is made up the same way, staying free by collecting bits and Pisces but never anchoring down. This person knows loss however, and will aid anyone because she doesn't want to see them in loss too. She is an old short lady with a big nose. She is almost bald with a few curly locks of grey ragged hair that gal out the front of her babushka. She carries a dagger made of gold but never ueses it unless she needs to show someone the light that she has in this soul possession. She is round as she feeds on the joy of life and of others. She pushes a shopping cart around for she Can't afford a cane let alone a house. She makes me feel happy and good inside and probably is 120 years old.

conspiracy theorist

Do you mean... /x/, perhaps?

You-Got-It-Dude-Jesus-meme.jpg

Apart from here and anonymous image boards, I'm a ghost on the web. Makes sense another 12th houser would bring that up here.

Love2Know

Passion in the freedom of the sprit and the soul. This person is probably out there, wearing a tin hat, dressed in clothes that are so tattered you'd think they were poor. But there not. They are free emmensliy free. It's the way they stand that sets this one a part. But they are only half of a man. They need something to be free for other then theneselves. No that aspect they are sad and lonely. They need there space but what fun is it if there is no one to share it with? In seeing orange blue and violet for this chart. A mix of all the pecies of clothes they pulled out of different places? Like the clothes the soul is made up the same way, staying free by collecting bits and Pisces but never anchoring down. This person knows loss however, and will aid anyone because she doesn't want to see them in loss too. She is an old short lady with a big nose. She is almost bald with a few curly locks of grey ragged hair that gal out the front of her babushka. She carries a dagger made of gold but never ueses it unless she needs to show someone the light that she has in this soul possession. She is round as she feeds on the joy of life and of others. She pushes a shopping cart around for she Can't afford a cane let alone a house. She makes me feel happy and good inside and probably is 120 years old.

Omg I love these so much.