when will I meet the person?

besitos

when will i meet the person who will have genuine feelings for me?

mars is in my house, and moon in my house. Means I am in a good position and the one I am asking about will have genuine feelings for me. moon will conjunct mars in 4 degrees, 4 relatively short time units (in first house). moon will conjunct mars after it has moved to scorpio - a relative weakening of my position, and mars is strong.

i am venus, and will be contacting a bunch of different planets; will i be dating a lot? Moon will also sextile saturn (fifth ruler) in 2 degrees..

Background: moved fast with a leo and he put on the brakes, can't tell if he is in or out of trying to form a relationship - either way i didn't like how he handled it even if I understood his position. I am hurting, and don't know if waiting around for him is in my future.

Although I still care for the Leo i am thinking the one who will genuinely care for me may be someone else.

Attachments

• whenagain.jpg
    whenagain.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 65

Chrysalis

There's actually nothing in this chart, either no aspects or bad reception.

Maybe the charts saying you need to spend some time on your own for now.

rafaella

when will i meet the person who will have genuine feelings for me?

mars is in my house, and moon in my house. Means I am in a good position and the one I am asking about will have genuine feelings for me. moon will conjunct mars in 4 degrees, 4 relatively short time units (in first house). moon will conjunct mars after it has moved to scorpio - a relative weakening of my position, and mars is strong.

i am venus, and will be contacting a bunch of different planets; will i be dating a lot? Moon will also sextile saturn (fifth ruler) in 2 degrees..

Background: moved fast with a leo and he put on the brakes, can't tell if he is in or out of trying to form a relationship - either way i didn't like how he handled it even if I understood his position. I am hurting, and don't know if waiting around for him is in my future.

Although I still care for the Leo i am thinking the one who will genuinely care for me may be someone else.

As you noted Moon applies to Mars after sign change, so you will meet someone but after some change happens. I think it might be a new person in 5-6 unit of time. Whether genuine feelings or not, Mars is in your side of the chart, so he would have interest, yet in detriment of Venus, so maybe not all good... time will tell what the detriment is. Venus is together with several planets, looks messy. I think probably more people involved in this relationship.

Did your ex have someone else? The leo guy.

besitos

As you noted Moon applies to Mars after sign change, so you will meet someone but after some change happens. I think it might be a new person in 5-6 unit of time. Whether genuine feelings or not, Mars is in your side of the chart, so he would have interest, yet in detriment of Venus, so maybe not all good... time will tell what the detriment is. Venus is together with several planets, looks messy. I think probably more people involved in this relationship.

that's interesting to say we will find what the detriment means.. implying it's variable.. i had taken it to just mean one planet doesn't function well with the other.. a opposed to seeing what event would be not s oood for the other (not sure exactly what it means, but i was struck with the possibility that being in detriment could manifest in an event rather than general clashing qualities.

the leo hasn't had a relationship in a long time and he said he just needed to take a step back because he is introverted and is not used to all of his time being taken up by someone else, and i think he was uncomfortable that he was losing himself since i got him to do things he hasn't done with other people; that we needed to go way slower to see if we could be together. He mentioned seeing a friend which I feel I overreacted to, and I don't discount that he could be dating others but I don't thikn so (for one, I don't htink he has time to go on a lot of dates right now). For myself i have kept my eyes open, sadly, after realizing he could not have genuine feelings for me, but he draws me back to him when we do interact. After being so hot and heavy this restraint is feeling fake and I can't read his interest. I've been ready to tell him I don't want to talk to him until he is ready to proceed about three times (in the past week, while alone with my thoughts), but whenever I talk to him again i feel happy. I also hate being unreasonable and don't want to cut something off unncessarily.

btw i thought i had broken my sag addiction but he has a sag moon. in some ways I think this could be a karmic (meaning there is an issue that goes beyond the person that i need to work out) thing that i should stick out at least until i get him to talk about the relationship again. Meaning, i have an interest in continuing to build a relationship with him. What kind of change (what level of intensity) would be signaled by the sign change ?

Last edited:

besitos

There's actually nothing in this chart, either no aspects or bad reception.

Maybe the charts saying you need to spend some time on your own for now.

I would count moon and mars which is applying with a small orb.. but maybe not for he (leo) and i? but, there sure is not enough going on, i feel in limbo for sure. He keeps saying he is still there but there is no action. I'm supposed to wait until he figures it out.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I would count moon and mars which is applying with a small orb.. but maybe not for he (leo) and i? but, there sure is not enough going on, i feel in limbo for sure. He keeps saying he is still there but there is no action. I'm supposed to wait until he figures it out.

With you adding this......who will have genuine feelings for me?

Then i wouldn't count on mars.

besitos

Chart was posted 12/13. I met someone at a christmas party 12/14, but that is not any unit of 5-6.

are there signs in the original chart what would happen to my leo and I? could he be retrograde then direct mercury (we recently have been talking more) or maybe saturn?

Last edited:

besitos

hm, so it's been 5 weeks, i met up with my leo this week about 4.5 time units. then as im stewing about how things are going with leo i get a message out of the friggin blue from the young virgo i was chasing hard before i started with the leo; virgo chatted with me and fell off after he seemed to get a lady friend-- i believe she is gone now. he is in town and wants to hook up. i dont think i will seriously entertain that he will develop feelings for me, but i thought it was a weird event.

im hoping the one is my leo and that we will go out on another date in a week or two. :( i hope so.

edit: also an aquarius ex (of sorts) of years ago contacted me out of the blue a few weeks ago as well. i won't be contacting him though, he really put me through the wringer.

Last edited:

besitos

man am i ready for this person to arrive! so i've posted about someone ive been connecting with who is dating someone - could be the cluster of planets as rafaella pointed out? this time period is 5 time units (months) from my chart - well next week to be exact. he will be returning from a trip then.

i also noticed mercury in sag in this chart retro back to me venus - also in about 5 units.. this was an unexpected return of a sag i had ended badly with.

Last edited:

besitos

Ugh, i matched up with someone on dating site and he looks like he will be into me. I hope the chart is for someone i would want and genuinely feels something for me. is this what the "detriment" is???