If you were born with a PLANET on the ASC - How did your birth go?

Cosmiccradle

I was a planned C section... Mercury at 19Cap14Rx Conjunct Mars at 19Cap10 and the ascendant 22Cap53 no complications and no labor as it was planned.

Sister is also a planned C section and she has Sun at 16Sag00 and the Ascendant as 16Sag13 non eventful, and no labor again.

TK

There is a big problem in astrology, and that is induced labour and C section births.

joyrjw

Would vulcanus on my ascendant count? I also have pluto square my ascendant and my mother had me by C-section, unplanned. I believe she almost died from blood loss.

joyrjw

Cosmiccradle,

Which Vulcanus are you using?

I didn't realize that there was more than one.:surprised::smile:That could explain why I've seen it spelled differently(vulcanus and vulkanus),but both times I've seen it, its been 8'15 conjunct my ascendant and retrograde. Do you think it matters? Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Cosmiccradle

Cosmiccradle,

I didn't realize that there was more than one.:surprised::smile:That could explain why I've seen it spelled differently(vulcanus and vulkanus),but both times I've seen it, its been 8'15 conjunct my ascendant and retrograde. Do you think it matters? Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
There is the Vulcanus of the Dutch school, and the Vulcanus of the German school. The first is Mercury, and the second a hypothetical Transneptunian planet.

joyrjw

Cosmiccradle,

There is the Vulcanus of the Dutch school, and the Vulcanus of the German school. The first is Mercury, and the second a hypothetical Transneptunian planet.

Oh, wow! That's interesting. The vulcanus that I've been been using is a uranian planet, (I realize now),or rather Transneptunian, I guess that's the best way to put it, from the software astrolog32 and from Astro.com. Astrolog32 spells it vulkanus, I don't know why,but calls it a uranian. Astro.com spells it vulcanus,but appears to also call it a uranian. Sooooo, to answer your question, I'm using a hypothetical Transneptunian planet. :biggrin:

MTTY05

I have Neptune conjunct Asc from the 12th. Not really sure if it means anything, but my birth is shrouded in mystery. All I really know is that I had irregular breathing at birth, and I stayed in intensive care for at least a week.

I've only talked to my mom once in my life, and she told me a bunch of lies about my birth, which I think is the Neptune influence at work. She claimed to be in labor for 24 hours, which I doubt is true. The other stuff she told me couldn't possibly be true.

Cosmiccradle

Cosmiccradle,

Oh, wow! That's interesting. The vulcanus that I've been been using is a uranian planet, (I realize now),or rather Transneptunian, I guess that's the best way to put it, from the software astrolog32 and from Astro.com. Astrolog32 spells it vulkanus, I don't know why,but calls it a uranian. Astro.com spells it vulcanus,but appears to also call it a uranian. Sooooo, to answer your question, I'm using a hypothetical Transneptunian planet. :biggrin:
Thankyou, Vulkanus is from the Uranian School, Germany. I wouldn't use these hypothetical planets, unless you are well aware of their position in the chart and meaning. In Europe there is a strong believe in trans Pluto/Neptunian planets however based on observations and calculations they have yet to be found, and remain hypothetical.

Last edited:

joyrjw

Cosmiccradle
Thankyou, Vulkanus is from the Uranian School, Germany. I wouldn't use these hypothetical planets, unless you are well aware of their position in the chart and meaning. In Europe there is a strong believe in trans Pluto/Neptunian planets however based on observations and calculations they have yet to be found, and remain hypothetical.

I get what your saying. I was thinking about that yesterday, whether or not I should use uranians or whether or not they're prevalent at all in a chart. Since I saw this post it made me curious as to what astrologically influenced my birth and I saw that vulcanus is conjunct my ascendant I thought it might act something like mars. I also have nessus retrograde conjunct my ascendant,but nessus is an asteroid, actually a centaur, and not much is known about him,unless you know something I don't, :smile:sooo....
I have pluto square my ascendant,but it's a wide orb,my sun is novile pluto, I wasn't wanted by my father, also I have mars quincunx my ascendant, maybe that explains my moms hemorraging. Do parallels count? Parallels to the ascendant, I mean? Have you heard anything about that? I have uranus trine my ascendant with a wide orb once again,but I don't think that would have anything to do with c-sections, that would be something related to, like I read, a quick birth maybe or unexpected, I was an unplanned, very much a surprise pregnancy,my mother and father both were said to be infertile and I was born out of wedlock. I was concieved on valentines day,venus opposite ascendant maybe. Please excuse my rambling, once I get going on trying to figure something out I get kind of lost in it:biggrin: Anyway, thank you again for your help with the Transneptunians.

quartz

Kiron on Capricorn ASC.
Born 3 months early. Spent long time in incubator with not much hope for staying alive. Beside that, I have been a healthy and strong person.
My daughter has mars on ASC and her birth was just quick. 1 hour from the very 1st contraction till the end.

Last edited:

Cosmiccradle

Cosmiccradle

I get what your saying. I was thinking about that yesterday, whether or not I should use uranians or whether or not they're prevalent at all in a chart. Since I saw this post it made me curious as to what astrologically influenced my birth and I saw that vulcanus is conjunct my ascendant I thought it might act something like mars. I also have nessus retrograde conjunct my ascendant,but nessus is an asteroid, actually a centaur, and not much is known about him,unless you know something I don't, :smile:sooo....
I have pluto square my ascendant,but it's a wide orb,my sun is novile pluto, I wasn't wanted by my father, also I have mars quincunx my ascendant, maybe that explains my moms hemorraging. Do parallels count? Parallels to the ascendant, I mean? Have you heard anything about that? I have uranus trine my ascendant with a wide orb once again,but I don't think that would have anything to do with c-sections, that would be something related to, like I read, a quick birth maybe or unexpected, I was an unplanned, very much a surprise pregnancy,my mother and father both were said to be infertile and I was born out of wedlock. I was concieved on valentines day,venus opposite ascendant maybe. Please excuse my rambling, once I get going on trying to figure something out I get kind of lost in it:biggrin: Anyway, thank you again for your help with the Transneptunians.
Parallels and contra-parallels are in my opinion as strong as conjunctions and oppositions, they do count, but have a smaller orb.

joyrjw

Cosmiccradle,

Parallels and contra-parallels are in my opinion as strong as conjunctions and oppositions, they do count, but have a smaller orb.

Thank you for giving me your opinion on that. I agree with you,but Im not entirely confident in my skills as an astrologer yet. So it helps me feel better about my choices when other, more experienced, people like yourself condone what I'm thinking. :smile: I have to look up parallels that I have and share those. Maybe it'll help in some way.:smile:

Cosmiccradle

Cosmiccradle,

Thank you for giving me your opinion on that. I agree with you,but Im not entirely confident in my skills as an astrologer yet. So it helps me feel better about my choices when other, more experienced, people like yourself condone what I'm thinking. :smile: I have to look up parallels that I have and share those. Maybe it'll help in some way.:smile:

So it helps me feel better about my choices when other, more experienced, people like yourself condone what I'm thinking.
Listen to other astrologers, but find your own way. If a astrologers condones your style or thinking do not let it sway your position. Only when you find out yourself that the other astrologer was right, make that part your own makeup and experience. An open mind is good, a critical mind is better.

kbell

Not sure if I already replied to this, but I have two sons. The oldest had a very complicated pregnancy and birth. I ended up with an emergency c-section and he was born not breathing. He was whisked away to another hospital with a NICU where he stayed for three days with an oxygen tent. I went into labor with him at 7 months pregnant. Then I got preeclampsia really bad. He's a fighter, that's for sure. Nothing on the ascendant, but he has moon in the 12th in cancer. His asc is also cancer.

My youngest was a planned c-section. It went pretty smoothly. He has venus exact on asc with mercury very close in the 12th (he has autism) and ceres closely conjunct in first to the asc.

joyrjw

Cosmiccradle,

Listen to other astrologers, but find your own way. If a astrologers condones your style or thinking do not let it sway your position. Only when you find out yourself that the other astrologer was right, make that part your own makeup and experience. An open mind is good, a critical mind is better.

:love: Very wise words, I will heed them, definitely, thank you, I appreciate your advice.:smile:

AspieTaurus

I have the Sun conjunct AC in Taurus and Sun opposite Pluto and I was born 2 months premature and I have Asperger's Syndrome (High-Functioning Autism).

scorpittarian

i've uranus and neptune conjunct a capricorn asc with saturn intercepted in the 1st......my mom says there ws ntn unusual about it.....i ws out within 25 minutes with not much stress......not in any bathroom or something.....in a proper hospital.....her 1st child ws a stillborn.....i ws d 2nd one.....only issue's that i was chubby and very fair whn i ws a baby though my dad's wheatish and mom dark....... so my parents wondered if they got the right kid home....in addition, there ws sm misunderstandn between them bcz of my aunt.....my dad dnt cm 2 c my mom on d day i ws born n she thought he wanted a baby boy or something so he ws pissed......