Thread: Who am I?
View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2016, 01:39 AM

Re: Musical talent and fame indicators?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie James View Post
Thank you for the detailed reply!!!
What I am doing right now, I've been writing consistently for years and I know at this point talent won't be an issue. I already know that I am capable when it comes to that, it's all about getting noticed within the concentrated pot of music we call the internet. I honestly think I'll catch fire as soon as the right ears hear me. My aspirations don't stop short... I want to become a legendary, household name, the desire is strong within me as you can probably find in the chart. But as for getting exposure/experience in front of people, I have never had a formal performance. I've rapped at a party in front of everyone once, which turned out very well and I would consider that night to actually be a turning point for me, towards the right direction. What I am going to do is move to LA this month with a friend to truly pursue it. I feel my main goals are 'manifesting' a sound engineer and a music producer as soon as I get there. My goal is to manifest people who believe I can really do it, whom also have gifts and resources themselves. I'm aware I can't do this alone. A strong 11th house makes me feel this is the best way to go about climbing these steps in this industry. I haven't released any music at all, period. I've been honing my skills for almost a decade, though. I've been training for this my whole life without even knowing, and it's all lead up to me leaving my hometown to try and realize my dream.
Further thoughts?
It seems to me that you are making the right moves to get yourself to your goal. Good on you man.

In the meantime while you plan your trip to L.A why don't you try to put up some videos on youtube and social media sites? Even if you get 30 views on your vids, at least that's better than 0 innit?

What this post indicates to me is that you have the ability to perform in front of a crowd and that I think is a route you should continue pursuing. I think continuing to get your voice heard in any capacity will do you good especially because you have dreams of making it big. The previous poster made a good point in that of the professional planets Mars is in the strongest position and it also has dignity by term. This Mars may imbue you with the drive and energy as well as the ambition to climb the social/ music hierarchy. It's true it(Mars) doesn't lead to music/rapping per se but their are other features in your chart that imo offsets this.

In any event, I can tell you are enthusiastic and know what you want. I say continue and try to get the word out about yourself through an active internet presence and with people you know in real life. You can even post some of your stuff in the show off board so people can see/ hear what your all about.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 02-08-2016 at 01:41 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
Charlie James (02-08-2016)