Premier League 2015/16 - Week 4

sven555

Here are the weekend fixtures:

Saturday:
12:45pm:

• (Black/white) Newcastle vs Arsenal (Red/white)
3:00pm:

• (Red) Liverpool vs West Ham (Claret/SkyBlue/White)
  • (Blue/White) Chelsea vs Crystal Palace (White/Blue/Red)
  • (Sky Blue/White) Man City vs Watford (Yellow/Black)
  • (Red/Black) Bournemouth vs Leicester (Blue/White)
  • (Claret/SkyBlue/White) Aston Villa vs Sunderland (Red/Black/White)
  • (Red/White) Stoke vs West Brom (White/NavyBlue)
5:30pm:

• (Blue/White) Everton vs Tottenham (White/NavyBlue)
Sunday:
1:30pm:

• (Red/White) Southampton vs Norwich (Green/Yellow)

4pm:

• (White) Swansea vs Man Utd (Red/White)

Attachments

• week4_newars.jpg
    week4_newars.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 27
  • week4_3pm.jpg
    week4_3pm.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 29
  • week4_toteve.jpg
    week4_toteve.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 20
  • week4_sounor.jpg
    week4_sounor.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 28
  • week4_swamnu.jpg
    week4_swamnu.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

sven555

Newcastle vs Arsenal. Arsenal are Mars; Newcastle Saturn. Mars in 9th house and is there for the whole game, Saturn in 1st moving into 12th later on. Despite Arsenal's Record against Newcastle (6 wins from last 6 games), I have a feeling this game could be a Draw. Despite the Scorpio ASC, (Helping Mars out and allow them to Score), Newcastle have home ADV and Saturn is more Powerful later on. Draw 1-1.

Aston Villa vs Sunderland. Aston Villa are Mercury; Sunderland are Mars. Mars is in 8th house for basically all game and Mercury is stuck in 9th house moving into 8th house. Mars is much stronger here, but with Sunderland being in bad form and Aston Villa losing their past 2 games, it has the makings of a draw. DRAW 1-1.

Bournemouth vs Leicester. Bournemouth are Mars in 8th; Leicester are Jupiter in 9th. Both are protected, but Jupiter enters 8th house in 1st half, so Leicester's power is weakened. SAG ASC gives some strength to them, but I have a feeling that Bournemouth can win this game. Bournemouth 3-2.

Chelsea vs Crystal Palace. Chelsea are Jupiter in 9th and Crystal Palace are Mars in 8th. With Jupiter moving into the 8th house, Chelsea's power is weakened and despite SAG ASC, Crystal Palace have the upper hand here. I'm going to say Draw. Draw 2-2.

Liverpool vs West Ham. Liverpool are Mars in 8th and West Ham are Mercury in 9th. Mars are much stronger and Mercury is weak in 9th, moving into 8th. Liverpool to win 2-0.

Man City vs Watford. Man City are Venus in 9th, moving into 8th; Watford are Saturn moving from 12th into 11th. Saturn is much stronger than Venus, despite Man City's power. I'm going to say 1-1 Draw.

Stoke vs West Brom. Stoke are Mars in 8th, West Brom are Mercury in 9th.
Again, Mars is more powerful here. I say Stoke to win 1-0.

Tottenham vs Everton. Tottenham are Mercury in 8th and Everton are Jupiter in 8th. I say this game will end a draw. DRAW 1-1.

Cosmic football

Hi sven, I'm so pleased with the precise-draw prediction of tottenham vs everton and aston villa vs sunderland games respectively. Even though the actual or correct result did not turn up.

carldork

Sven's goal predictions are also mostly not off the mark. She should really should be making some money of this.Horary astrology is real sh*t!
The West Brom game,Chelsea/Palace Arsenal game were pretty on point.With the Bournemouth game,Sag Asc did give Leceister some power as you said they were protected.We're really learning something here.

Anyway EtabAhari 's been missing for a while...

Cosmic football

Hi sven, more power to your elbows for doing a great job. Have you posted your analysis for swansea vs man utd and southampton vs norwich games? I'm a die hard fan of man utd. So I'm just fussy to know what the cosmic rulers of football has in store for man utd.

sven555

Sven's goal predictions are also mostly not off the mark. She should really should be making some money of this.Horary astrology is real sh*t!
The West Brom game,Chelsea/Palace Arsenal game were pretty on point.With the Bournemouth game,Sag Asc did give Leceister some power as you said they were protected.We're really learning something here.

Anyway EtabAhari 's been missing for a while...

First of all, I am a man, not a woman.

I do betting sometimes, but it's all at your own risk. I am not responible for your gains/losses.

Some of the teams wore different coloured kits to my predictions which caused me to get the wrong results.

It's hard to gauge sometimes the outcome of a game. Example, Newcastle vs Arsenal. I know it would be very close; but it was a case of who would score. Arsenal scored a fortunate goal, so the game could have been a draw.

sven555

Hi sven, more power to your elbows for doing a great job. Have you posted your analysis for swansea vs man utd and southampton vs norwich games? I'm a die hard fan of man utd. So I'm just fussy to know what the cosmic rulers of football has in store for man utd.

That's great that you are following my work, but one thing you must never do is demand analysis from me.

If you keep posting on my threads, begging for analysis and not contributing, then i'll report you again.

carldork

First of all, I am a man, not a woman.

I do betting sometimes, but it's all at your own risk. I am not responible for your gains/losses.

Some of the teams wore different coloured kits to my predictions which caused me to get the wrong results.

It's hard to gauge sometimes the outcome of a game. Example, Newcastle vs Arsenal. I know it would be very close; but it was a case of who would score. Arsenal scored a fortunate goal, so the game could have been a draw.

Sorry for that assumption.Very inappropiate for me to do that.

Good to know you try betting.I do too.Using this knoweldge in tough times...I side with you on the owning responsiblity part.You bet based on this predictions at your own risk.

Well thanks for sharing.very much.
Learning and exploring astrology is what it is!

sven555

Southampton vs Norwich

Southampton are Mars in 9th, Norwich are Saturn in 1st. Scorpio ASC gives Southampton the advantage in the 1st half and then Norwich might come back in the second half.

I'm going to go with Southampton to Win 2-1.

Swansea vs Man Utd

Swansea are Moon in 3rd, Man Utd are Mars in 8th. Moon in 3rd briefly gives Swansea the advantage but Man Utd will most likely be on top for this one.

I say 0-1 Man United.

astrohey

Banned
John Frawley's PROVEN method called the Swansea v Man U game perfectly.

Fav (Man U) Lord 10 Antiscion was last aspect (sextile) to Moon Antiscion = Fav scores 1 Goal.

Fav (Man U) Lord 1 combust = Underdog scores 1 goal.

Underdog (Swansea) Lord 7 conjunct North Node = Underdog scores 1 Goal.

Underdog wins 2-1.

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

astrohey

Banned
I've been using Frawley for nearly 4 years and it has a strike rate of 72%.

[deleted attacking post - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

astrohey

Banned
No event chart system works on 3pm kick off games.

I only use Frawley on one-off football games on a Sunday or a week night, on international rugby matches, tennis matches once they get to the quarter finals, etc.

EhabAtari

Let's have a beat between John Frawly method and planets placement method new week and see how things will go. Just remember that planet placement method is still under development but I don't mind to take this challenge :)

sven555

I'm going to continue with the Planetary placement method; but you guys are more than welcome to use either methods. :)

Cosmic football

One thing i just got into my brain is that nothing is constant especially, when it comes to astrology. We learn everyday. There are several methods for predicting sports with astrology. Even the famous john frawley took formal training from olivia barclay. So all in all, i don't think we should throw away the baby with the bath water. Astrology indeed is very interesting.