View Single Post
Unread 06-07-2019, 05:07 AM

Re: Understanding Leos and Leo energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The19thLaw View Post
So that explains why you tend to portray Leos as a soft, forgiving, and pushover of a sign that is naive, your sign is literally the exact opposite of Leo. Aquarians have always had it out for Leos for some reason, it seems like the sign domiciled by the sun has been targeted more than any in modern astrology which is trying to make it seem soft and naive.
Here is precisely the problem with your simplistic sun-sign astrology. My moon and Pluto are in Leo. I like Leo as a sign. I have no problem with any signs. Scorpio is probably the one I relate to the least, but I'm not tribal about it.

You cannot read charts for people if you have strong biases for or against a simple sign. When I read charts for people I try to be helpful to them-- as human beings, not as signs. You can't read charts with the mentality you repeatedly express on this forum.

I didn't portray Leo as you state. I imagine I was too nuanced for you.

Quote:
It might be the case with your husband, well that and divorce means losing half of your stuff, but with most men of great pride I don't know where you get the impression they will forgive so easily. You say the sun rules the throne, well spit on a king and talk about his family in a bad light in ancient times, see how far that takes you.
This is laughable. I have my own income and he has his. We have about 3 significant joint assets, and that's it. Our marriage is pretty egalitarian and has been going on for over 20 years. [I might mention that our suns are trined to the degree, we have great "reverse" Venus-Mars aspects, and our nodal axes are conjunct and reversed. But you'd have to learn synastry to appreciate this.]

I think you're the one who actually doesn't understand "men" very well. I worked in a male-oriented field for over 30 years (not counting grad school.) I was often the only woman in my department, or one of two. I have been blessed with male friends and a wonderful adult son. You're still too young to have seen much of human nature in all of its diversity.

Quote:
I understand that you are desperately trying to promote Scorpios as this most powerful vengeful deliverer of karma but to most who have common knowledge of astrology, it isn't working too well. I'd say that an angered Leo is far more vicious with the revenge due to a hurt pride while an angered Scorpio truly is all bark no bite.
This would be merely silly if you weren't actually lying about me. Where have I "promoted Scorpios" as anything? Please refer me back to my actual posts. I have no interest in your ugly view of human beings.

Or is your post simply your idea of teasing me? I suspect so.

19th Law, you don't have to be so misanthropic.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 06-07-2019 at 05:09 AM.