Being hit on by Married Men

ChildOfVenus

What indicates this in a natal chart? I always get hit on by married men. My first kiss when I was a teenager was from a married man. Someone told me it's because I have Venus square Neptune.

Sagcap88

What indicates this in a natal chart? I always get hit on by married men. My first kiss when I was a teenager was from a married man. Someone told me it's because I have Venus square Neptune.

First of all, I’m sorry that a grown married man was your first kiss. Unfortunately, in these situations, men are only drawn to your youth. :(

Hmmm, good question. I don’t specifically know but I’ll share a few theories that came to mind:

A) This could be a 4th house/Saturn thing. Maybe at some point in your childhood you didn’t receive enough attention due to a parent’s infidelity and therefore, reenact this in an attempt to feel what they felt by acting it out in some way or another. Maybe there’s a feeling of gratification in messing with someone else’s marriage because someone hurt you by messing with your parents’ marriage. Maybe not. Just a theory.

B) Where’s Black Moon Llth and Llth in your chart? Women with this conjunction their AC or DC or Venus, etc can attract married men. Some even enjoy home wrecking. Many are highly seductive.

C) Pisces DC or prominent Pisces/Neptune/12th house. I have a Pisces DC. I’ve been an empathic sucker for narcissistic energy vampires in the past.

I think C fits best, given your Venus square Neptune. The struggle is real. I think when we have those Neptune or Pisces placements, we have to work to protect ourselves. Jewel Mayberry has some videos about the astrology of an empath — great stuff. There are also tons of good articles for empaths to learn how to protect themselves from attracting vampires.

ChildOfVenus

First of all, I’m sorry that a grown married man was your first kiss. Unfortunately, in these situations, men are only drawn to your youth. :(

Hmmm, good question. I don’t specifically know but I’ll share a few theories that came to mind:

A) This could be a 4th house/Saturn thing. Maybe at some point in your childhood you didn’t receive enough attention due to a parent’s infidelity and therefore, reenact this in an attempt to feel what they felt by acting it out in some way or another. Maybe there’s a feeling of gratification in messing with someone else’s marriage because someone hurt you by messing with your parents’ marriage. Maybe not. Just a theory.

B) Where’s Black Moon Llth and Llth in your chart? Women with this conjunction their AC or DC or Venus, etc can attract married men. Some even enjoy home wrecking. Many are highly seductive.

C) Pisces DC or prominent Pisces/Neptune/12th house. I have a Pisces DC. I’ve been an empathic sucker for narcissistic energy vampires in the past.

I think C fits best, given your Venus square Neptune. The struggle is real. I think when we have those Neptune or Pisces placements, we have to work to protect ourselves. Jewel Mayberry has some videos about the astrology of an empath — great stuff. There are also tons of good articles for empaths to learn how to protect themselves from attracting vampires.

I think it's the Venus square Uranus thanks for your input though. I will check my Black Moon Lilith and Lilith. I personally don't think I'm a homewrecker though. The one time I got involved was when I was a teenager and I didn't have sex with guy. He just kissed me and felt me up. I always said I'd never get involved like that again because it was a mess when everyone found out. But it's still an issue I don't engage in it though I just let them flirt.

Last edited:

Sagcap88

I think it's the Venus square Uranus thanks for your input though. I will check my Black Moon Lilith and Lilith. I personally don't think I'm a homewrecker though. The one time I got involved was when I was a teenager and I didn't have sex with guy. He just kissed me and felt me up. I always said I'd never get involved like that again because it was a mess when everyone found out. But it's still an issue I don't engage in it though I just let them flirt.

No, doesn’t make you a home wrecker but it has a vibe that can draw in married men. It isn’t your fault. Sometimes we just get sucky placements that make it hard to find and connect with someone right for us.

I’d stop letting them flirt because they’re “checking your temp” to see what they can get away with. I’ve always stood up to men who disrespect me or others when they pull that $h!t. Sometimes the kindest thing you can do for a person is check their ego like a coat at the door.

That said, I’m an acquired taste and scare most people away because I’m a little too real and honest. I’m often told I’m intimidating. Meh. It’s a fair price to pay for being myself.

Osamenor

Staff member

I have Venus square Neptune, and there's no pattern in my life of being hit on by married men. Like all women, I've been hit on by men, and for all I know some of them might have been married, but there's no pattern of married men in particular hitting on me. So it's not that particular aspect that does it.

squirrel

I have this, unfortunately. Not only by married men but also by men who are taken, so in a relationship. I have Venus square Uranus. I really do not do anything to encourage them and couple of times I went straight to their wives or contacted them. That didn‘t went well for me though, they defended their husbands and accused me.

I think it has to do something with karma because my own father is a womanizer and he has hurt many women, my mother the most. Or it’s genetics :D But I don‘t know to solve it or what to do. I do have problem with faithfullnes but not with my own. Men to whom I commit are unfaithful to me and in exchange I am being courted by unfaithful men 😁

Uranus is very prominet in my chart: conjuncts Asc, is in opposition to my Moon, squares Venus (the ruler of my 7th and 12th), trines Mars (chart ruler) - Jupiter conjunction (8th house) and sextiles the Sun- Mercury conjunction. So maybe Uranus is the clue.

Last edited: