View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2019, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
I think it's the Venus square Uranus thanks for your input though. I will check my Black Moon Lilith and Lilith. I personally don't think I'm a homewrecker though. The one time I got involved was when I was a teenager and I didn't have sex with guy. He just kissed me and felt me up. I always said I'd never get involved like that again because it was a mess when everyone found out. But it's still an issue I don't engage in it though I just let them flirt.
No, doesnít make you a home wrecker but it has a vibe that can draw in married men. It isnít your fault. Sometimes we just get sucky placements that make it hard to find and connect with someone right for us.

Iíd stop letting them flirt because theyíre ďchecking your tempĒ to see what they can get away with. Iíve always stood up to men who disrespect me or others when they pull that $h!t. Sometimes the kindest thing you can do for a person is check their ego like a coat at the door.

That said, Iím an acquired taste and scare most people away because Iím a little too real and honest. Iím often told Iím intimidating. Meh. Itís a fair price to pay for being myself.