View Single Post
Unread 01-26-2019, 10:21 PM

Re: Does having lots of 10th house placements indicate fame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
On your math formulas, you might consult with a copyright lawyer.

Are you interested in marriage? If so, it's a question of finding the right man-- someone who loves and respects you for who you are.

This is 2019. I think the old rules about how women are supposed to behave "as women" have either vanished or are on their way out the door. A more open-minded man wouldn't want a wife who thought she was stuck in the last century.

Are you still in Korea? If so, have you thought about attending graduate school in mathematics overseas?
But how much money do I need in order to get a copyright lawyer? Will I need lots of money? Because I just got a job in a retail store since I need to save more money for my higher education. And no, I'm not in South Korea anymore. I'm in the US. I hate to claim this but I don't think any man will be interested in me because in the eyes of most people, I'm a complete weirdo. My parents used to tell me that I will be very lucky if I can get married one day because they don't think that there will be a man who can love me. I don't wear make-up at all nor wear short skirt. I talk/think/act like a guy and I'm only obsessed with mathematics. There was a Chinese mathematician who got divorced because his wife couldn't understand him at all. He was so obsessed with math that he doesn't do anything else. He doesn't even let his wife to be in his room during the day. When it's time to sleep, he always wakes up suddenly in the late night because he figured out something in math. Although I'm not like him but I'm still worried because men don't like overly-intelligent women, don't they? Plus, I have sun square moon in my birth chart. Does this astrological placement indicates bad marriage or divorce?