View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2019, 07:07 PM

Does having lots of 10th house placements indicate fame?

Does having lots of 10th house placements indicate fame? In my birth chart, I have Sun in the 10th house, Mercury in the 10th house, 6th house ruler in the 10th house, 7th house ruler in the 10th house. I also have Mercury square Uranus and Mercury square Neptune. Both of these will affect my career since I have Mercury in the 10th house. And I also have heard that having 6th house ruler in the 10th house indicates fame through job/work/career. But I don't like it when lots of people notice me when I'm working. I know that Mercury square Uranus and Mercury square Neptune are hard aspects and they can make me very stressful in my career or when I'm working in a job. So how do I make other people to not notice me when I'm working or make myself unnoticeable when I'm working? And I also have Juno in Capricorn, does this indicates that I will get married to my career in the future since career/success is more important to love/marriage to me? I have Venus trine Saturn in my birth chart, I heard that this placement delays marriage since Saturn limits everything it touches. So that means I will have a late marriage, right? And how to determine how many times I will get married in my life? What astrological placements/aspects indicate this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Birth Chart.jpg (50.4 KB, 26 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Birth Chart Table.pdf (59.2 KB, 2 views)