Is it beneficial to move?

HeartTree

It's hard to tell about Neptune. You may be disillusioned and confused by "other people" but it could also be a period of great inspiration.

With your Sun at 29 degrees Leo, conjunct Venus at 2 degrees, I'd say you don't have much to worry about! And in the house of Hopes and Dreams... Those are two of the most fortunate degrees of the zodiac. Stay disciplined (Saturn) with your art and you will be glad you did. POF is also Pisces degree in Pisces. Art!
That’s great information and is new to me :) in didn’t know my POF was Pisces degree! What branch of astrology you are following? Traditional or? As I haven’t ever heard that 29 degree would be fortunate but unlucky. I have to get rid of this depression and begin with my fine artist career again.

Don’t want to go too far off the topic but I think I was so disappointed in my life (lack of meaningful relationships etc) that I decided to “stop living” around or just after Saturn return. That included making art. As I was appreciated and I had promising start but I felt that any success was just making my failures more bright in relationships area. I don’t know if anyone can understand this. But for me it’s like physical pain.

rafaella

I'm not seeing much with the arts in your natal chart, Venus is severely debilitated. Mercury stands out more, so anything mercurial would be a better choice work wise.

Horary suggests to take the job, however there will be some struggle perhaps with someone who is your supervisor or some authority (Saturn). Job itself will be good.

IleneK

Premium Member
That’s great information and is new to me :) in didn’t know my POF was Pisces degree! What branch of astrology you are following? Traditional or? As I haven’t ever heard that 29 degree would be fortunate but unlucky. I have to get rid of this depression and begin with my fine artist career again.

Don’t want to go too far off the topic but I think I was so disappointed in my life (lack of meaningful relationships etc) that I decided to “stop living” around or just after Saturn return. That included making art. As I was appreciated and I had promising start but I felt that any success was just making my failures more bright in relationships area. I don’t know if anyone can understand this. But for me it’s like physical pain.

It know it may seem odd to you or counter-intuitive, Heart Tree, but failure is such an important and vital part of life. It is nothing to be avoided, but rather to be embraced and acknowledged. In fact, that is how you can truly "live." If we cannot fail, we cannot live, because we ALL fail. Regularly. That is what it means to be fully human, and it is nothing to push away. The pushing it away is what causes you to "stop living."

Move back into your life and feel free to fail, all the time, if need be. The trend will change.

Everything does, you know:smile:.

I am truly wishing you the best HT.