Western to Vedic after major life changes?

Happydays

Hello,

This is my first post, and I hope it's in the correct domain, but I've been wondering...

I first began using Western astro around 12 years ago, and a few years ago met a Vedic astrologer who gave me a reading.

When I found Western, it fitted me. When I found Vedic, it felt uncomfortable, because it also fitted.

However, since that time, I've undergone some dramatic transformations, due to post-traumatic stress, and now at the tail-end of the distress I'm starting to see more and more of the Vedic, and less of the Western...

Has anyone ever come across such an experience/event?

I read once that Western is more the astrology of the psychological (and material?) level, whereas Vedic is the level of 'soul'. I don't know that I believe in such things as 'souls', but I do feel something has shifted from Western to Vedic, and am curious to explore the meaning.

In a nutshell, the Vedic system simply moves my planets ~22 degrees anticlockwise around the chart, and this changes the sign/house for most astrological bodies, besides positions of Sun/Merc and Venus, and it just seems to fit better these days...

Any takers? :p

Cheers,
Hope you're all good & thanks for reading,
Tx