Psychic ability in your chart?

poyi

Premium Member
And yes the randomness came from Jupiter in Aquarius and Uranus rules Jupiter, mutual reception again by sign. Aquarius and Uranus are random and sudden.

Very good for your information. I should pay more attention next time.

lilja

u helped me too, i am glad i also fed your passion and you payed more attention to details :) ... so i guess astrology can be accurate if one is meticulous...

poyi

Premium Member
u helped me too, i am glad i also fed your passion and you payed more attention to details :) ... so i guess astrology can be accurate if one is meticulous...

Yes Astrology and Astrologer are both partly ruled by Mercury and Mercury exalted in Virgo, but that is just part of it, the opposite energy Jupiter and Sagittarius/Neptune/Pisces are equally important so you can analysis symbolic data and into the unknown world of 12th house.

You also need a level of obsession (so Pluto) to learn and practice, to see between reality and the other side of the reality, through surface ability, digging deep, and then enlightenment Uranus is the other thing.

Also other astrologers had mentioned here before Vertex axis and Moon nodes also will point out some very important abilities/life focus of a person's chart.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Diane D,

From my list of possible indicators of mystical or psychic sensitivity you have the following:

1. High powered Moon

2. Low Friction Neptune

3. ASC conjunct Neptune

4. Moon parallel Neptune
indicates the same strong
psychic faculties as the good aspects, particularly if Neptune is placed in
the psychic sign Cancer. Those who have been norm with the good configurations of Neptune during the fourteen years when it was in the airy scientific sign Gemini are now conquering the air and perfecting scientific inventions which will make us marvel, but the children who have been born under
favorable configurations during the fourteen years Neptune has been going
through the psychic sign Cancer are growing up around us as a band of mystics and when they have reached mature years they will astonish us with
their spiritual insight and power. Among other things they will develop the
soul of music in a hitherto unprecedented manner.

5. Moon Semi-sextile Uranus

Potential for keen intuition; in advanced types, would give potential for great healing power.

6. Sun semi-sextile Neptune

favors the possibility of developing
spiritual faculties, for Neptune intensifies the higher vibrations in the
aura and as some express themselves best through music these aspects make
them unusually sensitive to echoes from the heaven world, which is the realm
of tone. Many people with these configurations hear the harmony of the
spheres and if Mercury, the lower octave of Neptune, gives the requisite
dexterity they become musicians of a high inspirational nature. In others
it breeds a love of the occult which leads them into the higher life, but
they usually approach it from the intellectual standpoint as psychic investigators. A few live the life and obtain first-hand knowledge.

7. Sun in Aquarius: Sign of spiritual rebirth

8. Mercury semi-Sextile Neptune: Potential for aptitude for psychic and mystical fields; Potential to benefit from dreams and visions; Potential for ability to contact higher planes of consciousness in sleep and in meditation and bring instruction through to the conscious mind.

9. MARS TRINE TO NEPTUNE intensifies the emotional nature and
gives a leaning toward the study and practice of occultism and mysticism.
When other testimonies in the horoscope concur, the martial energy directed
toward the psychic subjects denoted by Neptune often helps the person very
materially in his aim to penetrate into the invisible worlds in a conscious
manner.

10. JUPITER IN PISCES gives a charitable, sympathetic and hospitable nature
which loves to minister to the outcasts of society. These people are
veritable angels of mercy to all who suffer in body, soul or spirit. They
are well known to those who are "sick of in prison." Being of a sensitive
nature and subject to the influences from the invisible world they not in-
frequently have psychic experiences and become students of the occult. They
love music, art and literature and if well-aspected by Venus, Jupiter in Pisces will give considerable ability as a performer; but if Jupiter is afflicted in Pisces it gives a vacillating mind, a nerveless, cowardly nature
indulging in all vices in the calendar and a generally despicable disposition--a social parasite.

11. Neptune Sextile Pluto: There is the opportunity to use your psychic abilities for the benefit of humanity; Can develop clairvoyance & prophetic ability. Have precognitive dreams. Strong psychic healing powers; desire for justice for all people. Abhor violence or anything that might degrade or oppress another person or animal.

Usually I find that most people have only 4 or 5 of these items out of the 60 that I currently know.

You have double the number, and more than most people.

Can anyone interpret my birth chart i have stellium in houses.. =0 I'm wondering about the 12th house.. specially the part of fortune..

Attachments

• 2mybirthchartapp.gif
    2mybirthchartapp.gif
    79.9 KB · Views: 30

DianeD

Oh interesting! Thanks Zarathu, you seem to know alot about this. So I find it interesting that I'm learning my chart is reflecting how this manifest.
My abilities came to me mostly in dreams, when I'm unconscious, and what I'm learning from you guys and what I read, this fits my 12th house strong chart. ha, I'm still green to astrology, so I feel scared making any assumption, but I feel mostly confident in declaring that.

How do your talents come to you guys? Oh, I can't even imagine getting my "feelings" or premonitions consciously! I mean of course I'm still sensitive in waking hours, but not like when I dream.

On the topic of, can you have a stronger link to one person, where you envisions things more and stronger about them, than other people? Maybe that's totally different and just a connection between someone, but those are the MOST powerful, certain visions I have ever had (again mostly dreams, but day feelings too)

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Can anyone interpret my birth chart i have stellium in houses.. =0 I'm wondering about the 12th house.. specially the part of fortune..

Hi moonstarkin,

In a normal case, Part of Fortune being in close conjunction with any planet usually mean very fortune luck.

Jupiter exalted but in retrograde, locating in 12th house ruling 6th house. I am very very curious about your home condition, the reason is because Moon in Scorpio conjunction with Pluto in 4th house very very intense emotions related to home and family clearly. In the sign of Scorpio as fall is the ruler of the Jupiter but Moon in the 4th house of her own home. Even it is in the sign of her fall, she also in trine of her own sign Jupiter in Cancer. And Pluto is in his own sign. So Pluto is strong, even Moon is not happy in Scorpio not always mean the worst situation especially being in 4th house angular and in her own home.

Vertex is very tightly conjoining Sun the ruler of the 2nd house, located in the 4th house. Mercury combusted by Sun. Mercury rules 12th house cusp also. 4 personal planets are located in the 4th house, very high focus and your identity is highly shaped based on your up bringing, the parent who nurturing you more, your cultural root also influenced you highly. 4th house is also the house of end of life. MC's ruler is Mars also in 4th house. Moon is the ruler of your AC.

I am afraid I can't comment much on your chart. It is very unusual to me. And I haven't even start to think about Saturn, Neptune and Uranus in 6th house yet.

I don't hope you suffer much from 6th and 12th house though. Cause in worst case, I worried about your health. Jupiter Rx in exaltation actually is the cusp ruler of the 6th house. Saturn rules Neptune and Uranus by sign. In best situation is Saturn in 6th house in his own sign, meaning you would be a very very hardworking worker who is serious about your work and work long hours.

The other possibility is 6th house also as the 12th house of the 7th house so your partner. Your partner will be a person can be described as the person with 12th house Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn. And his 6th house cusp then reversed as Gemini cusp with Jupiter Rx in Cancer.

Back to the beginning, Jupiter is closely conjoining Part of Fortune, so perhaps the negative effects of the usual 12th house and 6th are no longer there. With Jupiter Rx, energy will go internal.

I am really looking forward if you may share your story with us.

poyi

Premium Member
Oh interesting! Thanks Zarathu, you seem to know alot about this. So I find it interesting that I'm learning my chart is reflecting how this manifest.
My abilities came to me mostly in dreams, when I'm unconscious, and what I'm learning from you guys and what I read, this fits my 12th house strong chart. ha, I'm still green to astrology, so I feel scared making any assumption, but I feel mostly confident in declaring that.

How do your talents come to you guys? Oh, I can't even imagine getting my "feelings" or premonitions consciously! I mean of course I'm still sensitive in waking hours, but not like when I dream.

On the topic of, can you have a stronger link to one person, where you envisions things more and stronger about them, than other people? Maybe that's totally different and just a connection between someone, but those are the MOST powerful, certain visions I have ever had (again mostly dreams, but day feelings too)

One example is, my boyfriend is living in UK and me in Australia. Our day and night hours are upside down. Several times, when I was very upset about something, my emotion was so intense that I woke him up from his sleep and he knew that I was upset. He is a very psychic person. He had seen ghost with his eyes during his university years and magic triangle in his grandmother's house. His grandmother had many prophetic visions and he said she had seen me before through the used of Tarot cards, she had described me to him many years ago.

I don't have any astrological answer why his grandmother managed to describe me but I do believe somehow there is a genetic link in their family of their psychic ability.

DianeD

Yeah, see that's very similar to me too. I could feel when my ex-boyfriend was going through something rough, even though I wasn't around him. In a bad example of how to use my skills selfishly,-I never dreamed of him ever, EXCEPT when I did I knew something "would happen". I use to constantly dream of him after we broke up, and the next day he would come to visit me. But I knew he was coming so I would hide out, not answer the door and watch him leave through the window. One day, I told my sister do not open the door I know he's coming, but she did and it was him, and that was a whole thing. I never told him how I felt his energy so intensely, but I mean there are dozens and dozens of examples with him. How long have you and your boyfriend been together? Do he get this from the being or after you knew each other a while?

poyi

Premium Member
Yeah, see that's very similar to me too. I could feel when my ex-boyfriend was going through something rough, even though I wasn't around him. In a bad example of how to use my skills selfishly,-I never dreamed of him ever, EXCEPT when I did I knew something "would happen". I use to constantly dream of him after we broke up, and the next day he would come to visit me. But I knew he was coming so I would hide out, not answer the door and watch him leave through the window. One day, I told my sister do not open the door I know he's coming, but she did and it was him, and that was a whole thing. I never told him how I felt his energy so intensely, but I mean there are dozens and dozens of examples with him. How long have you and your boyfriend been together? Do he get this from the being or after you knew each other a while?

He got this feeling from the very beginning of our relationship. We are only together for 14 months. He doesn't seem to have the same kind of feelings with his previous girlfriends. But we have very solid bond from friendship, family member to lover levels also. I also woke up a few times for him even I was sleeping far away here in Australia.

We have some very fated feelings for each other. I met him just before last year lunar eclipse conjunct my natal Jupiter, south node, anti vertex, Jupiter as the ruler of the 4th and 7th house, we started talking one to one on the day and just after the eclipse.

I did a tarot reading before and after that eclipse on my Jupiter/SN/anti vertex. I literally started a post on this forum to share my tarot readings. You can check it out.

We started relationship under the 2012 Venus transit at Gemini 16 degrees which conjoined my MC, vertex and north node. My natal Venus conjuncts his natal DC, opposite his AC, square both MC, IC as a result. His north node conjuncts my AC so opposition to my DC.

Thank you so much Poyi for giving insights about my birthchart. Yes I had disappointments in my workplace before conflicts with my workmates I'm prone to gossips and envious people making stories about me without basis, and my job requires a lot of long working hours.

In my family , we have different point of views in life, we are in different direction, but im very attached to my mother, i feel like i dont have freedom at home because I'm special in their eyes they are always watching over me.

I'm interested in mystery and psychic stuff, i like imagining things, its hard for me to leave my fantasy world which has a great effect on how i see things in reality.. I had experience about seeing UFO and hearing some kind of alien sounds too "eiuuddd piuuddd shiiiuuung piuuuuwwiiitttt"

I have also enemies which are in spiritual too..

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you so much Poyi for giving insights about my birthchart. Yes I had disappointments in my workplace before conflicts with my workmates I'm prone to gossips and envious people making stories about me without basis, and my job requires a lot of long working hours.

In my family , we have different point of views in life, we are in different direction, but im very attached to my mother, i feel like i dont have freedom at home because I'm special in their eyes they are always watching over me.

I'm interested in mystery and psychic stuff, i like imagining things, its hard for me to leave my fantasy world which has a great effect on how i see things in reality.. I had experience about seeing UFO and hearing some kind of alien sounds too "eiuuddd piuuddd shiiiuuung piuuuuwwiiitttt"

I have also enemies which are in spiritual too..

Thank you so much for sharing. Yes 12th is secret enemy, very highly emphasized in your chart which is not functioning in it best fashions. I was so afraid about the worst possibilities of your chart...

But I am a strong believer on manipulation of planetary energy. As long as you satisfied the meanings of the house and energy you can turn the table around to your own advantage. When I mean satisfying the houses and planets, is to fulfill the messages in positive manner...Like 12th house can mean charity place, you could try to provide volunteer services to clarity not-for-benefit organization. Once the energy is fulfilled it has no will to do further harm on you in term of difficulties at work or trouble from the spirits. It doesn't hurt to give it a go.

DianeD

Oh my gosh!!! That is super awesome, it is like you are destined. :love: It makes me want to go "ahhh". So your charts showed activity on the day you met? Interesting! What do you look for? I'm interested at looking at my ex and mine chart on the day we met (around) now.

Claire19

You have a stellium only in the fourth house and not the 12th. Only legitimate planets, not Chiron or Pluto, and at least three, close together, count as a stellium.

Strong Neptune with personal planets give psychic ability, a water Sun or Moon and strong aspects there. Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio.

poyi

Premium Member
Oh my gosh!!! That is super awesome, it is like you are destined. :love: It makes me want to go "ahhh". So your charts showed activity on the day you met? Interesting! What do you look for? I'm interested at looking at my ex and mine chart on the day we met (around) now.

In my natal chart, is super obvious, as Jupiter 14 degree 27' in Sagittarius ruler of the 4th rules Neptune Sagittarius by sign. Neptune rules my DC/7th house in Pisces at 13 35'.

So Jupiter is the significator. It already conjuncts my IC at the very significant spot of the chart it tightly square AC, DC, opposition to MC. So when the 4th June 2012 lunar eclipse at 14 degrees Sagittarius touched my Jupiter by exact conjunction and when the last in this century Venus transit Sun in Gemini 6 degrees hit as a 6 degree orb conjunction to my Vertex at 12 21' Gemini, MC 13 36' Gemini.

My chart was loud and clear. The door was activated and opened for the matter of 4th and 7th houses.

Thank you so much claire19 for your help.:)
yes poyi i think im having or will have spirit troubles, any suggestions in order for me to know how to manipulate or help my 12th house ? im new to astrology.

DianeD

That is really quite spectacular. It's amazing and romantic and I'm a bit jealous lol. How did you learn astrology? Did you just get books or.....I'm realizing the indepth study I'm going to have to dedicate too, and just want to get started. I'm very happy that life brought you two together:joyful:, love is amazing. I wish it upon everyone

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you so much claire19 for your help.:)
yes poyi i think im having or will have spirit troubles, any suggestions in order for me to know how to manipulate or help my 12th house ? im new to astrology.

I think there isn't anyone in the forum believing in what I am believing in. Why I came up with this idea due to my Chinese background and studied of Chinese occult practice, to give what the chart want but for your own benefit.

For example, each planet and house have both positive and negative meanings. When only bad things happening, there is a sign of off balance. It is actually being used in Western Medical Astrology and Chinese medicine. The key is to manipulate and balance the yin and yang energy to reach the level of harmony.

For example, in general many people many sex and drug addicts have Mars square Neptune aspect. I have this in my natal chart. So why am I not a drug addict or sex addict. It is because myself working as a nurse (Mars in Virgo) and my daily service is dealing with the people who takes drugs due to illness and due to their excessive addiction. I look after people in skin to skin contact to provide personal care. I give medication through Sharp (Mars) as injection (dissolved medication, Neptune). Inter-venous infusion (Mars/Neptune) and Blood (Mars) transfusion (Neptune) of all kinds.

Mars square Neptune also is an aspect of the Fighter of the Underdog. So by working as a nurse, this daily activity released this square energy. It is enough to satisfy the negative aspect but not in my own expense and manipulate this energy to do greater good on others and prevent myself toward self undoing.

Mars in Virgo is often found in prostitution's chart, why? Virgo=service, Mars=sex. But again it has many meanings, but we can always choose the better one from the options within the meaning of Mars, Virgo and Neptune.

poyi

Premium Member
That is really quite spectacular. It's amazing and romantic and I'm a bit jealous lol. How did you learn astrology? Did you just get books or.....I'm realizing the indepth study I'm going to have to dedicate too, and just want to get started. I'm very happy that life brought you two together:joyful:, love is amazing. I wish it upon everyone

I started learning Chinese astrology, 8 characters and face readings when I was early teenage.

I stopped continuing on Chinese studies due to lack of resources (during civil war and culture revolution many ancient classic texts were burnt and lost) and found them not very specific in term of timing on prediction perhaps I had never learned from the master. In Chinese culture, the masters will only teach the real deal to their own children or students that represents his reputation, they don't published real teaching books books like the Western do. We don't even used accurate birth time to start with (although one type of Chinese occult is very time specific but have to be accepted as disciple to learn). So without knowing how to accurately making predictions through Chinese astrology, I was not satisfied with that.

So like any newbie here, I started from this forum, ask questions, read posts. Buy my own books, I read and read everyday I do research. I learned from backward engineering to recall as many major event as possible to time them and look at the relations of the chart. I learned a lot from my boyfriend also. He is a great teacher. I feel really proud of his work.

I am not better than anyone here. The only strength i have will be my Obsession of the unknown and the definite truths of ALL THINGS. I feel dissatisfied of anything uncertain. But then as a compensation, I let go and let God when I lost control if crisis comes.

Last edited:

DianeD

Good, that's very encouraging! Knowing that it's possible to learn this through online help and books. I was feeling very overwhelmed with it, there's just soooo much to it all. But I've always loved the stars, so I'm ready to understand some astronomy and astrology, thank you for all your help.

Welp, dawn is approaching soon in my parts, and gotta work:annoyed:, so I'm out for now, but Thanks poyi! You rock. Hey, and I'll say it again, I'm excited for you and your man! I love seeing and hearing people talk about deep connections/love-it like generates me and makes me feel warm and fuzzy.:biggrin: Have a good evening.