Should I...?

indigojenardu

Hi everyone :D,

I am currently running my business from the confines of my front room (and bedroom and kitchen and any other place I can find to store stuff!!)

Now, I have found somewhere, in London - which is relatively cheap - It has all of the things that I need and it is clean and secure and has space for everything. I believe that with more space and room to show people around, that all will flourish. Alas, money is still tight however, and I am taking a risk here, given the current climate etc etc

So...I did one of them there horary chart things. The question is 'should I rent this warehouse? and if I do will the venture be a success?'

warehouse.jpg

Hope everyone is well :)

Indigo
xx

indigojenardu

indigojenardu said:
Hi everyone :D,

I am currently running my business from the confines of my front room (and bedroom and kitchen and any other place I can find to store stuff!!)

Now, I have found somewhere, in London - which is relatively cheap - It has all of the things that I need and it is clean and secure and has space for everything. I believe that with more space and room to show people around, that all will flourish. Alas, money is still tight however, and I am taking a risk here, given the current climate etc etc

So...I did one of them there horary chart things. The question is 'should I rent this warehouse? and if I do will the venture be a success?'

warehouse.jpg

Hope everyone is well :)

Indigo
xx

Hey Archergirl :p

I really couldn't tell you. I know to look at Mars, Pluto and the Moon. They don't look too pleased with each other, lol so that to me says 'no'.:D

honestly, I have no idea on how to read these things - I just try to watch and learn, I don't know which house would govern the premises...

help...:eek: please?

Indigo x x x

archergirl

Hi IJ, sorry, got distracted...

I'm thinking about which house to use. I suspect this is either a 4th/10th house question, along the lines of Lilly's, "If it be good to hire or take the Farm, House or Land desired", which is about the profitability of leasing property from someone else, or it's a straight 4th house question along the lines of "Whether to purchase Master B his houses".

Let me have a closer look. I suspect that the opposition between Mars (you) and Saturn in the 10th will have a lot of bearing on the answer.

AG:)

indigojenardu

archergirl said:
Hi IJ, sorry, got distracted...

I'm thinking about which house to use. I suspect this is either a 4th/10th house question, along the lines of Lilly's, "If it be good to hire or take the Farm, House or Land desired", which is about the profitability of leasing property from someone else, or it's a straight 4th house question along the lines of "Whether to purchase Master B his houses".

Let me have a closer look. I suspect that the opposition between Mars (you) and Saturn in the 10th will have a lot of bearing on the answer.

Oh. Saturn is never good :rolleyes:.

This chart looks pretty similar to my own birth chart actually. Scorpio rising, Saturn 10th house.

archergirl

Actually, I had a think over it last night and believe that this is actually a 4th/7th question: whether to move from one place to another, or to remain? In other words, is IJ better off moving the work premises to someplace else, or remaining in the current location?

(Tora, my musing on Lilly isn't meant to be taken literally. IJ isn't leasing a farm in London {there aren't any farms in London now!:D } but IJ was thinking of leasing a work-space, which is still a 4th house property matter ;) ).

In which case, Mars is in Jupiter's domicile (the current place) but in the exaltation of Venus (the new place). Venus is in the domicile of Mars, but in detriment and retrograde. This suggests that the 'new' property, while amenable to your needs, IJ, may not be all that great. That it's retrograde indicates that that terms might change on it; or possibly the price. Venus will retrograde back into Pisces...suggesting that it will somehow 'increase in value': this may mean that the price/terms suddenly skyrocket (doubtful in this climate, but you never know). However, in its current state, the new place isn't that great. In fact, it's terrible!

The Moon applies to trine Venus, indicating that it would be very easy for you to acquire this place at this time. But will it help your success?

Success is the 10th house, and there we see Saturn Rx applying to oppose Mars: you. Mercury, the 10th ruler, is separating from combustion and applying to sextile Jupiter, the place you are now.
This may show that your current difficulties around working from home will ease somewhat.

This chart is a bit of a mixed bag, as it seems like a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' chart, because Saturn Rx in the 10th indicates that you will have to work very hard no matter what; but on balance the condition of Jupiter (working from home) still outranks the condition of Venus (the new place).

Venus seems to 'suit you' more by receptions and due to the applying trine from the Moon, but I am very concerned that Venus will not come up to scratch: her condition is just too poor and you might find yourself saddled with a contract (Saturn, 3rd house opp. Mars) you either can't get out of or that will not serve you in the long run.

I'd suggest holding off on getting a new place; wait until a better prospect comes up. My view is, if you have enough doubts about a situation that you have to ask a horary question, it's better to not do it. If in doubt, don't!

indigojenardu

:eek:oh...:eek: erm...I kinda....erm...
went ahead and put a deposit on it. Incidentally, it was easy to acquire.

I will er...keep you posted...I guess.:rolleyes:

indigojenardu

sorry Archergirl - I forget my manners - many thanks!

I was looking for an answer, but went with my gut feeling. Don't know if my gut feeling was right (it felt right) but time will tell.

archergirl

Heh, well, I am hoping it works out for the best, and that I have misread the chart (I don't mind being wrong...:D ).

Please, if you could, keep us posted on how things progress; it will be valuable to re-examine this chart in the future, whether I'm right or wrong! I wish you success.

Best,

indigojenardu

archergirl said:
Heh, well, I am hoping it works out for the best, and that I have misread the chart (I don't mind being wrong...:D ).

Please, if you could, keep us posted on how things progress; it will be valuable to re-examine this chart in the future, whether I'm right or wrong! I wish you success.

Best,

lol, I wish me success as well :eek::D