Confused on chart! Will he get the new car

AquariusT

March 26th, 2009 3:29 am EDT 73w15 40n43

I am going to try and post the chart. I usually have no luck at that.

ANyway, the chart is soooooo unlcear to me. The ruler of the ASC Saturn is in the 8th. Is that a direct no?

The ruler of the 4th venus 4th being end of the matter is in the 3rd with the ruler of the 7th, the moon. This looks good to me. But the Sun is between them.

Jupiter is in the first..good sign and the ASC is 21. I used Koch, but feel free to draw your own chart.

Let me try and post it

fensi88

As I see you used 1st house for he, that is mistake. First of all think "who is he". If that is your friend he is represented with 11 house ruler, or if that is your partner he is represented with 7 house ruler, or if that is neighbour it is represented with 3 house ruler and so on...

fensi88

Did you have on mind some specific time frame, one week or month, or it is more important will he get new car or secon hand car?

AquariusT

He applied for a new car at the dealer yesterday. They sent him a letter to get a new one, earlier this week. He is waiting to hear if he was approved. I guess when the moon crosses the Mercury Monday he might know. But the horary chart is confusing! That is why I posted here. :)

Last edited:

starlink

OK I have the chart in front of me. He is signified by the Moon and the Moon is practically in his 9th house. Is your boyfriend a student or a laywer? or lives abroad?

I would take his 3rd house as the car. It is not yet his possession, so cannot be the 2nd. His 3rd is ruled by weak Venus in detriment and retrograde. Moon (him) is on her way to apply to Venus by conjunction but the Sun is burning him up and blocking her way. Venus is also combust.
Nothing is worse than a Moon-Sun conjunction in horary, so I doubt he will get the car. Something is not right with that car. Is it second hand? If you say that you are waiting until it is approved, I take it that the car has to undergo a test. If so, it will not be approved I think.

Goca, what do you think?

fensi88

Yes, charts cast these days are very confusing, I agree with you!
I would analyse this chart on this way:
He is Moon. Thay (who will approve) are Sa. Moon and Sa does not have applaying aspect so the answer is "no". Even if there would be an aspect I doubt it will be of use because Moon is combust. So I suppose he will not get answer from them on Monday.
Keep us update.

fensi88

One more thing, with their significator in his 2nd house money and rx maybe thay will ask for additional money ?

AquariusT

Maybe they will ask for additional money since he offered no money down. But that was the sale offer of the letter. Employee pricing, no money to exchange hands...

I really would like him to get the new car. It would benefit me as well. I haev positive thoughts but confusing horary! :rolleyes:

Perhaps it is a no as suggested.:eek:

starlink

Ah, shame really! Sorry to hear it. Fensi saw this money thing, very good Goca! It might not have been additional money, but still, there was a money issue.

fensi88

Acctually I could not decide if thay return money to him or ask more, but I decided for second variant because of economic crisis ;) ...