Read my chart and let me know any interesting aspects

naks

Hi All,

Please see my chart attached.
Let me know if there is anything interesting or anything that stands up.

Thanks in advance,
Nakshatra

naks

Hi jadi,

I have attached

Attachments

• astrodienst.jpg
    astrodienst.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 33

RaRohini

Hi !

Really sweet that your name is nakshatra !
Ascendant Capricorn Uttarashada ..the fruit of the tree. This gives you a rather serious demeanour throught life. Uttarashada represents the Capricornian power that is granted to you as a result of previous karma ( fruit of the tree).
Uttarashada stands alone and needs no one else.

The key words relating to this plane may be 'responsibility' and 'commitment'. So these may play a very important role in life.
Saturn in the 9th house in Virgo Hasta the golden hand. Your higher education consists more of a service type of education..like social service.
Moon in Aquarius Dhanishta in the 2nd house of wealth. Mothers family may be wealthy. Your emotion is 'universal motherly love'. Showing motherly love to large groups of people( may or may not be children). This is confirmed by Asc Ketu in the first house of self. Ketu in Sravana the one who hears what is not being said.
Remember Moon is in Dhanishta the dolphin who hears the sounds of the cosmos.
The story of Sravana kumar is one of devotion towards parents. That devotion transfers to universal love ( maybe old age home).
Further heavy presence of Scorpio Jyestha the eldest one( the protector ) Mercury Venus Sun in Jyestha in the 11th house of networking.
Jyestha is the foremost .and the protector . It is symbolised by the royal umbrella over his head. But needs to protect itself against negative energies.
So social service on a large scale suits you. Maybe serving food to the needy on a large scale.
Also Dhanishta is a dharma nakshatra..so do what is right, irrespective of consequebces.
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless!

RisingSag

I notice your chiron, the wounded healer, is square your nodal axis. I wonder if theres some pain from your childhood that has a lifelong impact on you, but if you work with it, which won't be easy, you'll be able to help others through similar situations you were hurt by. Maybe you can help them recover.

Your venus is conjunct your uranus. That's facinating.Is your love life unusual in some way? Do you like people very different from you? If not, maybe circumstances shake things up!

Your sun conjunct neptune makes you very deep and sensitive. Also be aware your friends can fool you. With this placement, your chiron squaring your nodal axis and your moon in the first house, I'd say you have a big heart and can really help people emotionally. Council them.

naks

Thank you Rising sag and Rarohini.

I am very much interested in social service and want to do something impactful. It is interesting to note that planets and stars align as well.

I have fallen in love with people different from me.
I have had fake friends.

I am a very deep and passionate person.