Spiritual help

morgthm

Any tricks for keeping people out of your head, guys?
Been having trouble holding down individual feelings for life(A sense of self) for the past decade nearly and have just begun to understand it all more, for travelling to asia recently. Have sort of reverted to being the same as before too quickly after traveling

Last edited:

morgthm

It's like i'm what people take all their tensions out on me, just for wanting to do good. I gather it's not like this everywhere, especially after travelling but i really do need to find somewhere where people are less like this. could just do with more energy, i feel like i'm stuck.
I am learning a few tricks but people are tenacious for some reason. I've even noticed all the head tapping and crotch grabbing from my childhood friends. What is wrong with people, can't they be good in both the physical and spirit realms?

JUPITERASC

Any tricks for keeping people out of your head, guys?
Been having trouble holding down individual feelings for life(A sense of self) for the past decade nearly and have just begun to understand it all more, for travelling to asia recently. Have sort of reverted to being the same as before too quickly after traveling
40143603_10160728451850641_4765134733078167552_n.jpg

JUPITERASC

It's like i'm what people take all their tensions out on me, just for wanting to do good. I gather it's not like this everywhere, especially after travelling but i really do need to find somewhere where people are less like this. could just do with more energy, i feel like i'm stuck.
I am learning a few tricks but people are tenacious for some reason. I've even noticed all the head tapping and crotch grabbing from my childhood friends. What is wrong with people, can't they be good in both the physical and spirit realms?
th

morgthm

Certainly do meditate :)
In my eyes, it's best not to offer myself to others if I doubt their motives, i'm not too underconceptualised on this matter.
I guess these tricks are best learnt through practice, I guess that's what i can make positive from this. Melt, fly, repeat haha
I wonder though, what's your take on why people are like this, is it fear or the joy of control?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Certainly do meditate :)
In my eyes, it's best not to offer myself to others if I doubt their motives, i'm not too underconceptualised on this matter.
I guess these tricks are best learnt through practice, I guess that's what i can make positive from this. Melt, fly, repeat haha
I wonder though, what's your take on why people are like this, is it fear or the joy of control?
people-arent-out-to-get-you-theyre-just-out-for-themselves-quote-1.jpg

morgthm

Yea, I guess that's about it.
The 'infrastructure in the UK is pretty hard to avoid, and everyone here likes to sit on command.. Guess i'm just too hot and wet for the ********

JUPITERASC

It was considered
the best photo
of this century.
A lioness and her cub
were crossing the savannah
but the heat was excessive
and the puppy was in great difficulty walking.
An elephant realized
that his cub would die
and carried him in his trunk
to a pool of water
walking beside his mother.
And we call them wild animals :smile:

41642454_10156497517323654_8108368071200079872_n.jpg

morgthm

These things are true enough, but a point I made to my friend just earlier:
That if people's actions can be defined too much by pressures from others, then concepts like honour and kindness must be followed regardless of the implications they cause in our lives

morgthm

Of course there are much saner ways of getting watery males to understand how to act as a part of a society without feeling repressed or that they are being made to do karmically reprehensible things

Last edited:

Andrea_

I'll be the party pooper and mention that image was a photoshopped one, posted on April Fool's day by Kruger Sightings on social media. I wish that did happen in the wild, but it doesn't, the elephant couldn't actually carry a baby lion like that with the trunk, the cub would be scared or "wriggle" unless held by the neck like with all cats, and it does not shade it either from the sun, better remain in tall grass/under trees for that purpose. :bandit: Animals do teach us invaluable lesson otherwise anyways.

About your problem, I felt the same when I was young and always tried very hard to pin down my own desires, wishes, and so on, differentiate between what is mine and what is others'. Females are generally speaking targets of subconscious projections, whether one wants or not, we've learned to have this duality with negative tones. It can be difficult to learn to stand and be centered, and you have to learn to tell truth from lie as well, just not let any bs get to you or "society standard" that merely make you feel worse. These are all guidelines, not rules set in stone, though a british person will of course have issues navigating around freely as the "system" kidna obliges you to be overly politically correct and not question some rules that are inherently faulty. And if you do, props on you if you come up with a better solution.

The laws of this Universe are different from some "societal standards", and once you "align" with yourself in the sense that you can meet your desires or challenge yourself when the time comes then you will gather a bigger sense of self worth, and that is what people ultimately appreciate and recognize within someone, their honesty, not the "guidelines".

Activities that make you "grounded" and bring you into the present is what works, but also remembering to not rely on an unknown person's opinion about yourself. How can they now better than you who you are? These people are rare, and they would certainly not overcrowd your mind. You know what else helps? Nature. Being away from a city, you will notice for the first time in your life how you actually lived with some kind of bustling sound in your head that went away after 2 weeks of peacefulness. Good joke though, "nature". Does it exist in a sentence without "how much can I destroy of it before anyone notices". I have a better idea, let's virtually transform all the national parks into jogging parks where "nothing bigger than a deer or squirrel can survive, because I would be dead scared of it". If somehow we rotated the geographical position of people, and the english would have inhabited Africa, there would be no predators left in the wild anymore, a couple maybe in some small national parks to bring in the tourist money. Not just english, to avoid the "omg u can't say that", even though I'm not saying it out of hate but pure observations LOL. Tell me it's not true? But indeed, I mean the negative aspect the word incorporates when it comes to "preserving wilderness" or always favouring exploitation when it comes to wilderness vs exploitation. For God's sake, in my campus they are calling "forest" a batch of trees of a couple meters wide, just because it's inhabited by 2 Grey (american) invasive squirrels.

Give it 100 years and people will be like "wow, look, a crow!!" ? Who knows.

Last edited:

morgthm

Nice reply Andrea, thank you :)
Feel like I've looked at it enough ways to get my thoughts back now. It probably is very rare to have proper help with such matters, all we can do is help others see the light. Not enough people seek the middle way

Andrea_

******* glad of the help, figuring that out.
I now have one extremely angry lighter

Also, very important, don't pity people who, at various times in their lives, felt more receptive than others and had to do more work with themselves etc, or hate your own sensitivity :). In fact sending pity comes because of the second thing I mentioned, you don't embrace it within yourself. Everything is there for a reason, and the only pity one should have is towards people who give up and never learn to navigate according to their very own more sensitive radar, thus ending up living in sadness/dim situation.

Who told you it's a bad thing in the first place? It's bad to not be let to learn about it, not the other way.

Fish don't cry because they can't climb trees, and people don't throw away their ability to sing beautifully for example just because they discovered they can't sketch like da Vinci.

Last edited: