is it in my best interests to go leave management and go back into sales?

millionora

Hello All,
SO I work for a auto dealer, I originally started in sales and was promoted to management 1 year ago. Since ive gone into I have lost me freedom literally, I work tons more hours and have more bullys to answer to. So after a fallout yesterday at work (I was overwhelmed and my superior was pushing me harder and would not allow me to go home, so I left anyway), I have been seriously considering getting back to the basics and just selling cars which would allow me more freedom, but will the money be better, and will my struggle be less than that in Management?

so here is the chart I cast just now:
asc-Mars in retro
im unsure if I use the 10th house ruler for my career or 6th house.
the position im in is a finance manager, so lets use 10th house ruler which is in Gemini in the 8th house which makes sense as im in a finance and insurance position. Moon is in Jupiter in 5th house probably showing that I need the fun back in my life.
So moon sq sun showing the argument we had yesterday at work and then the moon sextiles mercury (would mercury represent the sales position???)
then finally makes a trine to me Mars retro. But my ruler being retro and in my first house I am hesitant about what to do?? I know last night my last words to my superioir were "Go ahead and fire me if you want Im tired and im going home" and that was it.
so is it in my best interests to go back into sales?

Attachments

• switch back to sales.jpg
    switch back to sales.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

millionora

Hi Tikana,
I see what happened. the event chart is the question cast today 5/29.
I must have not seen the transit button while casting.

millionora

here is the corrected chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2798_is_it_in_my_best_interest_to_move_back_i_3797_46327.jpg
    astro_2gw_2798_is_it_in_my_best_interest_to_move_back_i_3797_46327.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 23

tikana

i dont like anything in this chart

sun in 8th house - losses
nothing in common with mars
no aspects nothing going on

i wouldnt do it

millionora

i dont like anything in this chart

sun in 8th house - losses
nothing in common with mars
no aspects nothing going on

i wouldnt do it

Hi Tikana,
does the sun in 8t represent my current job right now as a finance manager or the sales one I was considering? I was thinking if e turn the chart taking the 10th from the 10th then that would signify sales job, which is also in 8th houses....

Mars (you) is retrograde. Ibn-Ezra says a retrograde planet is like a rebellious and defiant person. Seems to fit!

Ibn-Ezra also says, a retrograde planet indicates antagonism and the destruction of anything that is contemplated.

He also says:
When a Planet is retrograde in its own domicile or in the sign of its own exaltation, it is like a person who is sick in his own house.

Not sure if I am interpreting this part correctly (someone please chime in), it looks like Mars will go station and turn direct before leaving the sign. Ibn-Ezra says If the significator planet is retrograde, but later its motion becomes direct, it indicates some completion of the matter.

I would stick it out.

millionora

Hi CourtAstrologer,
yes indeed you are correct, I was truly defiant that evening of the outburst in a way I had never been b4, and yes I have been feling antagonized too. So if by the chart and Ibn Ezra it does seem to make sense to wait it out....which is what I will do unless otherwise.

Hi CourtAstrologer,
yes indeed you are correct, I was truly defiant that evening of the outburst in a way I had never been b4, and yes I have been feling antagonized too. So if by the chart and Ibn Ezra it does seem to make sense to wait it out....which is what I will do unless otherwise.

Please update us on your situation. Always interesting to see how things play out. Good luck!