I'm scared of my Solar Return chart. Anyone can help me with insight?

Violette

Hello everyone. I've been having nightmares the past few weeks in which always something bad happens to my family members, especially to my mom. I feel I have to prepare for it. My birthday is next week and I checked my Solar return chart and I saw chart ruler Moon is in the 12th house. The last time I had this in my solar return chart, my grandmother died. Does it show that something bad will happen this year too?

Attachments

• solar2019.jpg
    solar2019.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 34

petosiris

Banned
Hello everyone. I've been having nightmares the past few weeks in which always something bad happens to my family members, especially to my mom. I feel I have to prepare for it. My birthday is next week and I checked my Solar return chart and I saw chart ruler Moon is in the 12th house. The last time I had this in my solar return chart, my grandmother died. Does it show that something bad will happen this year too?

Have you considered that dreams and nightmares are not always ominous, but are many times lying and made up by the adversary. I myself have had some dreams of deaths with false time periods. Good thing I avoided the misfortune to share them with anyone.

With the Moon in aspect with very weak Jupiter, but no malefic aspect I personally do not see the cause for mental concern, unless there is an already present problem.

Violette

Have you considered that dreams and nightmares are not always ominous, but are many times lying and made up by the adversary. I myself have had some dreams of deaths with false time periods. Good thing I avoided the misfortune to share them with anyone.

With the Moon in aspect with very weak Jupiter, but no malefic aspect I personally do not see the cause for mental concern, unless there is an already present problem.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I considered that these dreams might be lies or more like they do mean something but not the literal meaning. I have prophetic dreams sometimes, especially when they are so vivid, but the interpretation is usually in the feeling I get when I wake up and not exactly in what happens in the dreams. Im relieved that its not there astrologically. When my grandma died the solar Moon was in opposition with Pluto and Saturn was in the 4th house.

JUPITERASC

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I considered that these dreams might be lies or more like they do mean something but not the literal meaning. I have prophetic dreams sometimes, especially when they are so vivid, but the interpretation is usually in the feeling I get when I wake up and not exactly in what happens in the dreams. Im relieved that its not there astrologically.
When my grandma died the solar Moon
was in opposition with Pluto and
Saturn was in the 4th house.
More than three hundred thousand people were born worldwide same day as yourself
of these, those born in same hospital or area as yourself
would have very similar aspects from transiting planets
but not all those peoples grandmothers died simultaneously
and so
keep in mind

that generalisation is fun
but unreliable
and

better to delineate the chart AS A WHOLE
without over-weighting on one or two planets

would be useful to view a chart of when grandmother died
for a clearer overview of astrological influences

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

JUPITERASC

so the chart you posted is your solar return
however
keep in mind that a solar return is not reliable as a stand-alone chart :smile:
but is read with the natal chart
because solar return is based on natal chart
and cannot be read with any reliability
without taking into account natal promise