A goodbye to Melania. One class act

Bunraku

Melania has profoundly influenced our lives in the past four years. I'd like to say goodbye to her role as the nation's first lady. It has truly been a blessing and a privilege. My deepest thank yous.

Bunraku

I literally cried seeing the number 46. It's and end of an era now and it's like leaving behind a chapter or the turning of a new page. I'm so sad but I have to stay strong as thats what she would want me to do. :(

Bunraku

giphy.gif

leomoon

note: Some wondered whether that crazy dress she wore after changing onboard the plane for Florida, was actually a WH shower curtain?

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/02...er-regrets-at-the-mar-a-lago-spa-report-says/

In between spa treatments, Melania Trump reportedly is at work, setting up her “Office of Melania Trump” to continue the “Be Best” campaign she started as first lady, Bennett reported. Melania Trump announced her new office Friday. In working more on helping children, Melania Trump may hope to resurrect her battered reputation. As Bennett noted, she left the White House with the worst favorability ratings of any modern first lady, according to a CNN poll.

Living the life of a wealthy matron:
“She goes to the spa, has lunch, goes to the spa (again) and has dinner with Donald on the patio,” a person familiar with Melania Trump’s schedule in Palm Beach told CNN White House correspondent Kate Bennett. “Rinse and repeat. Every day.”

tikana

note: Some wondered whether that crazy dress she wore after changing onboard the plane for Florida, was actually a WH shower curtain?

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/02...er-regrets-at-the-mar-a-lago-spa-report-says/

Living the life of a wealthy matron:
“She goes to the spa, has lunch, goes to the spa (again) and has dinner with Donald on the patio,” a person familiar with Melania Trump’s schedule in Palm Beach told CNN White House correspondent Kate Bennett. “Rinse and repeat. Every day.”

most likely 1970s room divider curtains.
Marc Jacobs and Tom Ford refuse to dress Melania. I honestly had been admiring Tom Ford before the refusal, now i just love him for it. LOL

https://us.hola.com/en/celebrities/... Kennedy to Michelle,a world-class style icon.

blackbery

I think that the people who attack & demean her are jealous or projecting their hate of Donald onto her. Nobody can deny that she's a stunner, easily the most beautiful first lady.....and who never wanted to be FLOTUS to begin with. But she took the task on because Donald won but never forgot her top priority is always her son Barron.

She's not an egomaniac like most people & doesn't seek out attention.
She's extremely private but works behind the scenes; she charmed world leaders & their spouses, often with telephone conversations the public are not aware of.

I like her quiet dignity, her humility & her love of America. She is a true Patriot like her husband & his supporters.

I'm sure people aren't aware that she refused to move into the WH until a priest performed some type of ceremonies to rid the place of 'evil & dark energies'.

She will be back as Trump won the election in a landslide. However, not known except by a few if the WH will be relocated to TX or another place.

Humanitarian

Melania has profoundly influenced our lives in the past four years. I'd like to say goodbye to her role as the nation's first lady. It has truly been a blessing and a privilege. My deepest thank yous.
It's a blessing not because Trump ruled USA, it is because Trump won't be re-elected in next American elections.

leomoon

It's a blessing not because Trump ruled USA, it is because Trump won't be re-elected in next American elections.
Personally speaking, I'm happy this 3rd rate model won't be the first lady of the USA again, with her Red Christmas Trees and ideas of destroying Jackie Kennedy's rose garden . She was raised by a Communist father and household to give allegiance to "the leader" and things haven't changed in that way. Good riddance to her and her 4th post nuptial money grab. There is no jealousy, just wanting to see a real bonafide American First Lady in the White House like Jill Biden returning who does no destruction to our history. Did you know she even destroyed the trees given to the American people that they so enjoyed seeing each spring as they visited Washington and don't have in their State to enjoy? The Japanese Cherry Blossom Trees so enjoyed along the walkway so her high heels could enjoy another walkway of concrete. So sad IF true as per a petition signed by 40,000 people below.....

"Jackie's legacy was ripped away from Americans who remembered all that the Kennedy's meant to us.

"We want Jill Biden to take this on and restore the Rose Garden to Jackie's original design."

Jackie Kennedy oversaw a major renovation of the White House Rose Garden, which was finished in 1962.

The Trump White House said in a statement in July that the redesign would return the Rose Garden to its 1962 footprint.
The petition said: "In 2019, Melania Trump had the cherry trees, a gift from Japan, removed as well as the rest of the foliage and replaced with a boring tribute to herself.

:(

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The former first lady, wearing a black sleeveless & belted jumpsuit
appeared in high spirits as she waved at the crowd.
Her husband entered soon after

and the two embraced and exchanged words for several moments

1707849656204.jpeg

BB1ib5k8.img

Former First Lady Melania Trump smiled
&
embraced her husband, ex-President Donald Trump :)

at a gala
after being largely absent &
sparking speculation on her whereabouts.

Melania walked into the Mar-a-Lago Club ballroom
ahead of her husband

for the gala hosted by his fan club the Trumpettes
on Saturday night.

She had been seen only sparingly in recent months
amid her mother’s illness and death last month

leomoon

Melania Trump appears to snub Donald Trump's attempt to travel in the same car​

In the video, the Trumps are seen exiting a church near the former president’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida following the funeral service for Melania’s mother, Amalija Knavs, who died earlier in January while battling an illness at the hospital.

Heavy limousines were waiting outside to transport the couple back to Mar-a-Lago. However, Melania seemed to have an issue sitting in the same vehicle as her husband.

In the clip, Donald walked behind Melania and attempted to open the rear passenger door of one of the limousines for her. But before getting in, the former first lady turned around abruptly, appearing to say something inaudible to Donald.

She got into the vehicle, while Donald pivoted and headed to a different car.

JUPITERASC

her recent public appearances
indicate that the former first lady
is preparing to step up her diplomatic efforts

in support of her husband's bid for re-election :)

As Melania Trump continues to make public appearances
her role in the 2024 campaign becomes increasingly clear.
With her grace, elegance, and strong support for her husband :)
Melania is poised to make a significant impact on the campaign trail.

As the race for the presidency heats up, all eyes will be on the Trumps
eagerly watching their every move.

acdf080801637cc7a290a835b0d812981324e5c04a3612e304e1c773217b273b.jpg