Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppLeo

That reminds me of people who confuse Washington with Washington D.C. Funny ****.

If you do drown and end up in the astral plane can you send us a text message? Tell us what it's like, etc.

I'll send you a text message through brain waves, so keep your mind open with intense meditation and intuition.

Peole who confuse those places luul

Kscar

New York shitty. It's the greatest place on earth....some might say. Not this guy though. Too many people here and not enough trees.

I suppose I'm blessed to have enough trees, a few miles away...
I don't know how you could deal with that sort of cluster f*ck in the way of people. That's a NO.

Kscar

Kind of an announcment:

I'm gonna be going on vacation for about a week, so if you don't see me you know what's up.

Not sure if anyone really cares except for CT and Blaze lol

They all care, in they're own little ways, those little black hearts are breaking. Wonder if you'll return to a **** storm. Metaphorically speaking. Unless you have some small primate as a pet.. Then I can't guarantee anything metaphorical about it.

AppLeo

They all care, in they're own little ways, those little black hearts are breaking. Wonder if you'll return to a **** storm. Metaphorically speaking. Unless you have some small primate as a pet.. Then I can't guarantee anything metaphorical about it.

Thanks Kscar <3

I'm excited what I'll come back to. Hopefully not a ban or others that got banned :lol:

animatedoodle

I'll miss you App!

Hope you have a fine time!

gf6iP1NIcDk7S.gif

animatedoodle

Cancer Asc

I've met quite a few despondent Cancers at the moment (is it the Pluto in Cap?), they find it hard to handle or even truly define their emotions. I only say that because they always answer to "whats wrong" with a panicked wided eyed "Nothing" especially if I have caught them sulking. Are you finding the integration of Cancer a little bit difficult? But you know, I think it is difficult this whole "attachment" thing. So if you are in your shell in public, do you find yourself acting like a Capricorn? Reserved, dignified, focused, deliberate? I recently discovered this in Astrology, the projection of the DECSC and its fascinating to see the shift in people form public to private.

I have Dark Moon Lilith LEO on my DESC, so yeah I kinda give this outsider looking in vibe, but thats like my thing. I embrace the wild! :w00t::w00t:

Asteroids

Yeah, the asteroids are so many...I don't know if I even want to get into them since there is literally a bazillion. But that particular asteroid...the head of Scorpio, about Council/Speculation and knowledge like Trivia like you said. Hmm Mine is in Gemini (5H), trining Pluto (8H) Interesting!

Saturn ..Cool dude if you take the time to feel how he effects you in your daily life. I'd say you would learn, harshly even. though would using the world harsh, be too harsh... hm.

Yes. Very Harshly. But thats because I didnt listen, for YEARS. I won't go into here...but it was really hard (still is). Like I still have to see a therapist because of it. But on the other hand Saturn has helped a lot. I don't think I would not be where I am today if Saturn and my Sun weren't close buddies. :)

As am I, thankful that is. Astrology feels like my 'home'. I can be in the worst of moods, rattled, filled with panic or on the verge of an anxiety attack, but once I flip open my laptop and get to exploring the various personalities.. I'm content. We are all hippies, in various doses and at various stages.

11uYPENHcjSOkw.gif

Isn't it the best? How much comfort it gives? I really liked what you said about Saturn wanting you to shine forth, imperfections and all just as long as you're truthful. That was worded so nicely and it gave me immense comfort. Do you write? I would love for you to read my chart one day haha

:p

Blaze

Account Closed
I suppose I'm blessed to have enough trees, a few miles away...
I don't know how you could deal with that sort of cluster f*ck in the way of people. That's a NO.

I'm actually a New York city ninja. I've learned how to move through the crowds of mindless cellphone drones and smoking cig-heads. All without being seen or heard - A true talent of my 12th house Mars.

I deal with it by spending very little time in the city. A soulless jungle of stone, smoke and glass gets very...tiresome.

animatedoodle

She's alright, though, we're having some issues at the moment.

And the popcorn is for the marvelous thread in the help with forums section. :rightful:

Are you gonna be made a Mod, B?

Urgh yes relationship problems.
I am very unreasonable when I'm sick. And BF's and My Mars clashed yesterday something awful. His is in Virgo, so he cannot handle mess or gross things. And I *politely* asked him if I could please have the big headphones so I could listen to quiet music. AND he said "No, you'll get your gross sick germs on them and I want to use them later"

vk7VesvyZEwuI.gif

RED
RED
RED

I hope things get better. They will :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.