Problems in professional life

Hello everyone,

I'm new here on the forum as a member, but I've read quite a lot before making an account. Astrology really interests me, but the problem is so many things interest me.

Now I am 26 years of age, and having trouble in my professional life. It's hard to focus on one thing, there are so many other things I want to know, learn and work on. When I say to myself this is it! And after a while something else interests me more, so I tend to switch alot between different things to do.

Don't know if it's a stellium in the 3rd house or not, could this be the problem?

Would really like to read your interpretations!

archie

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 42
  • chart2.jpg
    chart2.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 31

Cecile

I'll be glad to, Archie, but my afternoon is already booked. I'll pull up your chart tomorrow. You can see one I just finished today.

To answer your question . . . you have a combust stellium as defined by 4 or more planets all within 8 degrees of one another. Because of this you operate from a point of confusion. Furthering your confusion is that forming part of that stellium is Neptune, planet of confusion, and it is the most aspected planet of the stellium. I have a combust stellium too, and it's in Pisces, so I have a bit of experience with this. BTW I pulled up your chart on AlwaysAstrology.com and incorporated aspects to MC and ASC and minor aspects. You might check that out in the mean time.

Thank you very much Cecile, I'm really looking forward to your answer! Your description about confusion is accurate. I'm so scattered that I often wonder what I am doing with my life. I'll try to do some research myself about combust stelliums and the link you gave me.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
mars highest planetary deg taurus 8th, core personality,
love of food and comforts, creative, energetic, stubborn;
aptitudes for hotel management, copes with challenges; accident prone;

mars retro towards own aries 7th, growth through own merit, but delayed;

mars aspect own scorpio 2nd supportive of finances-research-occult,
but health of family members could be of concern;

sun-moon sag, sun 2nd highest deg, for vocation, admin aptitude,
sun 9th lord from moon conjunct moon, jup in exchange to leo, good luck;
philosophical, ambitious, optimistic, sportive, impressive writings;
trine aspect from jup over own sag, protective/supportive;

moon 10th lord 2nd sag good, banking-teaching-singing; impulsive speech;

mer-venus cap 3rd literary-oratory-journalistic-communication-astrology aptitudes,

sat own cap 4th, growth through mass admin-supervision,
real estate management; sat elevated aspect over libra asc good;
retro mars aries elevated aspect cap 4th supportive of property matters;

sat-rahu the node 4th rise-fall in life and property matters,
prone to cancer of the knees, heart, lungs, etc
calling for ancestor worship, observe fast on no moon evenings;

retro jup-ketu separative node 10th inimical for libra asc,
stress-delays in career,
conceptual-admin leadership, jup leo commanding attitude;
ketu 10th tending to career-job changes;
ketu 10th cancer pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees etc;

currently rahu the node transit natal jup-ketu in overlap;
tending to lifestyle changes;
ketu transit rahu-acq 4th detachment from mother-motherland;

natal retro jup towards sign of elevation cancer 10th for career,
jup cancer trine own pisces 6th supportive of health-employment,
trine scorpio 2nd supportive of family-finances;

however, retro jup cancer opp sat-rahu cap 4th, jup debilated aspect cap,
misjudgments and missed opportunities in career-real estate matters;

sooner later jup moves to scorpio 2nd good for family-fin-research/occult,
trine pisces 6th for health and employment,
and trine elevated aspect cancer 10th promoting career;

saturn sooner now moves to own sat-rahu cap 4th, saturn return;
time to take long-term decisions, place of domicile, property matters, etc,
jup-sat opp prone to misjudgments-missed opportunities to care;

hope information helps take stock based on ground realities and trends,
do share pointwise feedbacks,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Cecile

Good morning, Arnie.

I'm just getting started on your chart. My disclaimer is that I gave up astrology 20 years ago. I was pretty good then; although I relied on my books a lot, books I no longer have. I have no astrology software and therefore I'm doing everything from memory.

I've never seen anything like your chart before, so this will be a bit of a challenge. At first glance Capricorn and energies of Saturn, its ruler, dominate you. You express these energies through Pisces, ruled by highly aspected Neptune, and through Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter in Leo in 11th of friends, ecology, humanitarian concerns. Your passion as expressed by the Moon in 2nd in Sagittarius also expresses through 11th House Jupiter. Overtones set off by these planets are Aquarius/Uranus and Taurus/Mercury. You can read about all these planets, signs and houses if you want while I work on your chart. Kshantaram gave you and excellent reading. I hope to do as well.
Cecile

Thank you very much khsantaram for giving your thorough interpretation of my chart. Now to give you feedback:

Mars in taurus 8th house
The description of mars in the 8th house is accurate. I like to do creative activities, drawing, guitar, 3D game assets design, and webdesign etc.
And the stubborness I can relate to. I always try to hold on my own points of view, even though someone tells me otherwise. I want to experience things for myself first and then see the results.
Also I like food very much, although I dislike eating alot of candy/sweets. At dinner I do like to have a good filled plate and I never throw any of the food away.

Mars retrograde
growth through own merit is right, as I wish to be my own boss. I tried working in office, but it doesn't suit me. Feel much better being on myself. Can't deny the delays, I'm still trying to figure out how to earn. Money isn't the most important thing to me. The most important thing is finding something that I like very much and can focus on and through that also earn.

Mars aspect scorpio
Occult/supernatural is a very big one you noted. Since my grandpa and grandma passed away about 7 years ago, I have had close communication with them. In important life events they would give me signs. The supernatural really interests me, but I try to stay as grounded as possible.

Sun-moon sagittarius
Yes, I think admin aptitude is right. Absolutely despise unfairness, and I never lie to people. Truth above always!
Very philosophical, I question almost everything in life.
Never tried writing, always thought that I didn't have the patience for it. So I don't know about that topic yet.

Moon 10th lord 2nd sag
Banking is not something I can relate to, as I said above that money doesn't interest me that much. I do recognize that it's an important aspect of life though!
Sometimes I sing, but that's only in places where I know nobody will hear me haha:)
No experience in teaching so far. But what I do enjoy is that people come with questions to me about a particular field that I like/have knowledge of.
I can sometimes be impulsive in speech, but I try to think as much as I can before speaking.

Mercury-venus capricorn 3rd house
You're correct here I think. I'm very fond of foreign languages, If able I would like to learn as much languages as I could.
Astrology also interests me very much!

Sat-rahu the node 4th

the cancer part, better find out later than sooner! Or not at all of course.
I wouldn't call it ancester worship, but I feel the deceased still play a very important role in my life as they guide and communicate with me still.

Retro jup-ketu separative node 10th inimical for libra asc
- stress-delays in career: Very accurate, I'm really making it my purpose now to find my thing.
- conceptual-admin leadership, jup leo commanding attitude: I can be commanding, but try to limit this. I'd rather not be bossy around people and avoid conflict.
- ketu 10th cancer pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees etc: I can't relate to any of this(yet). I have never been to a doctor before, still very much in great health luckily.

Currently rahu the node transit natal jup-ketu in overlap;
- tending to lifestyle changes: Yes my life has changed quite a bit. As I moved to a different location/home.
- ketu transit rahu-acq 4th detachment from mother-motherland: I'm a very solitary person, so in a way this can be true.

Saturn sooner now moves to own sat-rahu cap 4th, saturn return;
time to take long-term decisions: yes! This is also why I started this topic.

Great interpretation of my chart kshantaram. I'm going to try and put your information to good use wherever possible. I Hope that my feedback helps you as well.

Thanks again!

Archie

Last edited:

Cecile

(Correction, ignore what I said about Uranus/Aquarius in my previous post. Charts are hard to read at 4 AM.)

The splay of planets or the way they are arranged resemble the locomotive pattern. You need to be kick started to get going. Motivation comes in spurts. You're a sprinter. You do well at tasks but are not driven to persist for the long haul. For this reason you would not do well being your own boss. You would do best in a work environment where the boss is a motivator not a task master. You can apply this sprinting characteristic to other parts of you life. Once motivated you seem unstoppable and then you stop and seem unmovable until motivated again.

You have 3 retrograding planets, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter. Retrograding planets have you mulling over things rather than taking a line of action and proceeding. You're more introspect and careful. This tells me you are reliable and thorough, not impulsive, that you form your ideas carefully, which gains respect from the boss who may have already gone with the fast thinker's ideas and later regrets not having listened to you. I think you would document every suggestion, but begin with bullet points or a lead sheet as accountants do. Speaking of which, you would excel as an Accountant (CPA). I hope you like number crunching - lol.

Next I look at your elements. Five of your planets are in Cardinal signs and 6 are in Earth signs. Your dominating sign therefore is cardinal-earth Capricorn. Of note, 5 planets are in Capricorn, 4 of which are in the 3rd House, and Capricorn is on the cusp of your Imum Coeli (4th House). You might want to read about Capricorn. With Capricorn and 8 of your 10 planets in the lower half of your chart you tend to keep to yourself a lot rather than present yourself to the public, so forget the political career (Joking!). You're better suited as a researcher or analyst. In what field? We'll see.

Next look at your sun. It has no major aspects! An unaspected Sun? Wow. Wait, it forms an inconjunction with the MC. Do you feel invisible sometimes? I see you jumping up and down going, "Hey, I'm over here." Your Sun is in Sagittarius in your 3rd House. This tells me that your mind is very active (3rd House energies Mercury/Gemini). With half your planets in the 3rd House and mostly in Capricorn you are capable of processing tons of minutia in a very logical and pragmatic way. Capricorn is the natural ruler of the 10th, of career and of success. My first impression is that you're going to go about achieving your success in an indirect, round about way, and I think the Sun is the key, but we'll see.

The Sun represents how others see you. Your Sagittarius Sun's ruler is Jupiter which is the only planet in your 10th House. (I think I said 11th in my previous email before I had my coffee so ignore that reference to Aquarius/Uranus.) Jupiter is the great beneficent, and it is in Leo which is coincidentally ruled by your Sun, so there's reciprocity here. Jupiter may represent your alter ego. Jupiter's energies are inquisitive. It is the seeker of truth and knowledge. Your fascinations span a broad spectrum of interests especially in things afar or foreign. You probably have a facility for languages and could work as an interpreter or translator maybe even a professor of foreign languages or of world history. People probably recognize you for your knowledge rather than your ego. You may seem invisible in a crowd, but you are recognized for your intelligence and knowledge in a variety of areas. If you were to become a professor you would probably avoid political squabbles, and this in turn could help you to become tenured. Academia could suit you well. You have access to libraries and intellectuals and the reward of helping young people expand their knowledge.

The Moon represents your passions and emotions. Your Moon is in Sagittarius in the 2nd House. The 2nd House represents your innate talents. The Moon rules Cancer, and Cancer is on the cusp of your 10th house of career and success, which reinforces everything I said about the Sun above. You are passionate about seeking knowledge, and you have a gift for doing so, and this is where you will shine in your career. While you may not be passionate about number crunching, the 2nd House deals with earned income, so don't rule out being an accountant. They earn a good salary number crunching other people's income. It works with the locomotive splay - you're handed an income tax to work out, you finish it, stop and wait for the next tax return. Looking further into the Moon in 2nd . . . The natural ruler of the 2nd is Taurus ruled by Venus. Your Venus is in practical Capricorn in the 3rd House of lots of busy work, mental agility and communication. I think you should be keeping a journal if nothing else, but I think you could find work as a foreign correspondent fascinating. This works for the locomotive splay - you're given an assignment, and see it through, then stop until you're given another assignment. It involves travel, maybe not so much to foreign countries as much as to places new to you and only a short trip away but equally fascinating. The thing is Mercury, which rules communication and journalism, is in retrograde and it's only aspects are conjunctions to Uranus and Neptune and Venus and square the Ascendant. So it's integrating a lot of information which needs an outlet, but where, how? Let's look at the Ascendant.

The Ascendant is how you want others to see you. Frequently people with Libra Ascendant have a beautiful smile that warms everyone to them. Libra is ruled by Venus, and Venus forms part of the 3rd House Stellium, so it's energies are a bit overwhelmed by Uranus, Neptune and Mercury. I think you want people to see the anomalies that make up your being, your uniqueness, your tolerance and acceptance of others. Looking further into Venus, it rules Taurus which sits on your 8th House cusp which evokes the energies of the Phoenix (crash, burn and rebirth from ashes). The only occupant is retrograde Mars, the driving force, which trines your 4th House Saturn, ruler of practical Capricorn. The 4th House speaks of home, tradition, and patriotism. I'm not getting anything regarding career here, but I do want you to mark on your calendar the dates when transiting Uranus conjuncts your natal Mars. Word to the wise: Do not take any risks during this period. Be a couch potato. (Dates around 6/28/2025; especially retrograde 11/18/2025; direct 4/18/2026.) (Personal note, I broke my wrist when Uranus transited natal Mars in 8th and had to have 2 surgeries and a plate put in. If I had seen this coming I would have stayed in front of the boob tube all week!)

I've not commented on your combust stellium. The four planets that compose it occupy an area that is just hours greater than 8 degrees; nevertheless this tight cluster means the energies of all 4 planets merge together, and therefore do not vibrate alone causing you to operate from a point of confusion. Furthering this is Neptune forming part of the stellium and being the planet of illuson and being the most aspected planet in your chart. So let's look at Neptune.

Neptune forms such a wide conjunction with Saturn (10 degrees 20) that I would not normally count this as a conjunction. It also forms a wide opposition ((8 degrees 46) to the MC. It squares the Ascendant. So what is this telling me? Neptune rules Pisces which is mostly in your 5th House of creative expression but sits on the 6th house cusp of work, health and responsibility.

My first impression before delving into your chart was that you would like to work in design, interior design or fashion design. Pisces in 5th and on the cusp of 6th reinforces my thinking, but you don't have the markings for someone who would make their livelihood as a designer; however I think you would be happy being associated in some capacity in this field.

I note that Pluto in Scorpio is in your 2nd House which gives you the natural perseverance to delve beyond the surface to get to the truth. This conjures up the possibility of becoming an archaeologist. Upon review of everything I've said so far archaeology might be the perfect career to pursue. A PhD in this field would get you a teaching job in a college or university and give you a chance to explore foreign places and fact gather and be published in journals. Wow. I did not see that coming. This would tie in all your skills - number crunching, analysis, research, far off places, languages, academia, uncover art and artifacts (ancient interior design) and work with the locomotive splay as curriculum dictates new assignments, and you would be recognized for your expertise in this area and be admired for your unique, unassuming character and bring back to life (rebirth) objects that were lost (dead) - which are energies of Pluto, the Phoenix.

OMG! I'm as shocked by this as you must be. Archaeologist? Wow.

Hello Cecile,

That's totally fine. Your first reply about neptune* and confusion was accurate! I think it's great that you interpret from your memory, 20 years is a long time.

I've expected my chart to be different from most people. As I am as a person different than most(not to boast or anything of course). Sometimes it feels like I'm from another planet, but as I age I'm trying to fit in and finding my way and understand people better bit by bit.

Don't know this for sure, but is Jupiter not in Leo the 10th house?

Take your time, and if you can't make anything of my chart that's fine too.

Hope to hear more from you soon!

Archie

Last edited:

Cecile

Hi, Arnie.

I did omit something in the analysis I just posted regarding the splay of your planets. With so many houses without planets (I don't include asteroids) you find areas and people defined by those houses a mystery - Houses 1 (but Part of Fortune is here), 5, 6, 7, 9, 11 and 12. What's interesting is if you look at the charts of world leaders they have a lot of houses without planets too. This is probably what keeps them focused if not obsessed with matters at hand and not so much concerned with the affairs and concerns of the multitudes. The first quadrant of your chart being the most filled means your in a quest for self understanding and evokes the motto "To thine own self be true."

Cecile

Hello again Cecile,

Wow! you have given me so much information. It's going to take some time for me to process it all. I want to go over everything very carefully before I write feedback to you. This might take me a while.
You've put a lot of time in this, I can tell!

You'll hear from me soon,

Archie

Last edited:
Hello Cecile,

I know that with each paragraph you progress towards an end result of my chart. It's kind of like a story (which I like very much!), but I have chosen to respond to each paragraph individually as this makes it easier/organized for myself to give feedback.

The locomotive pattern

This definitely describes my problem. I tried many things that I like with serious motivation (obsessed even), but somehow I couldn't stay motivated for too long with them. Switching back and forth between different matters wasn't getting me anywhere, which lead me to frustrations eventually. I spend most of my time thinking what could be wrong and being too unmotivated to pick up working on my skills again.

Being my own boss feels better to me. The reason being is probably because I'm different in my personality/thinking than most people. Through my work experiences I came to the conclusion that I never thought that I'd fit in.

But I'm afraid I cannot argue with the point you've made about not being able to be my own (motivational)boss, as I tried this a couple of years and as a result leading to nothing.

3 Retrograding planets

Yes, I would definitely call myself introspective. I have had many days only thinking without actually taking action. Taking action is for me personally the hardest part in matters.

I studied information technology a couple of years ago where I learned programming languages which also has a lot to do with numbers. I got my certificates but never did anything with my knowledge after that. I do not dislike working with numbers, however office work doesn't really suit me I think, maybe it's possible if there is some variety in work environment.

The elements

You're absolutely right about this one. I'm very withdrawn from the world, I have enough on my hands with myself and my thoughts. I really appreciate solitude.

Politics used to interest me, but I can't stand the games parties play in politics it's sickening. Anyways to the point, like you wrote I don't see myself giving speeches to the crowds haha:) Very accurate of you.

The sun no major aspects

I feel invisible all the time haha. This is my own choice however, as stated above I prefer solitude and through that find out who I am.

I think this is also why I'd rather work for myself, I have a feeling the inconjunct sun is isolating me from people.

My mind is also very active, preventing me a good night of rest from time to time.

The sun & how others see you

Wow! your description here is so accurate, very good! Many things interest me, but most importantly foreign lands, languages and everything else foreign. Especially the far east Asia-Russia interest me. I use google maps(streetview) to "travel" to interesting cities/villages and landscapes very often. But really, when I hear something foreign I immediately want to find out what it is, reading about it and indeed finding out it's history. History also interests me very much, especially the medieval ages.

The professions that you stated here could work.

The moon

Accountant will be difficult as it does not involve most of which I like. Salary also does not have a priority either.

Foreign correspondent sounds interesting, it involves travel, languages and you'll have the liberty of expressing your own views which is also an important aspect. This suggestion could work.

The ascendant

I used to be a person who would change their personality just to be "normal" when I was younger. Grew tired of it, and have chosen to embrace who I am and value myself more. This works surprisingly well around the people I know, especially the last couple of years.

Thank you for warning me about these dates, will definitely mark them down! I read about mars in the 8th being prone to accidents and violent deaths.

Neptune conjunction saturn

Again very accurate here. Really impressive how so immediately saw this. I tried many fields of design/art. I enjoy being busy with design, and I'm still busy designing game assets every now and then when I find the inspiration/motivation. I would like to know this, why do you think that I don't have the markings for making a living in a design field? How do you see/know this?

Pluto in scorpio

Archaeology indeed sounds very interesting I really enjoy the way you build every paragraph to this end result. Archaeology has so much that would give me fullfilment, but something somehow tells me that I would be better off alone living like an artist. Don't know how to explain it, maybe this is the north node in capricorn 4th house or my personality?

I'm very grateful with the information you gave me, everything is spot on. Really impressed that you can still remember so much after such a long time being inactive in astrology. What made you come back to astrology?

Thank you!
Archie

Last edited:

Cecile

Hi, Arnie.

I just bought my first astrology software, and it arrived today. I H*A*T*E software, and for that reason I bought one designed for "beginners." Ha - some of the date has got to be astronomy - heliocentric, latitude, angle, speed, etc. But it does produce pretty charts. To my surprise it shows I hav a T-square when Chiron was aspected. You might want to research Chiron. It opposes your Saturn and North note, inconjuncts your Sun and sextiles Mars.

I remember when Uranus and Neptune were approaching a conjunction which you have. I got to thinking, the approaching conjunction must have brought us the world wide web. The web was invented in 1989 when transiting Uranus and transiting Neptune were beginning to close in on one another. To that end I think people born with this conjunction naturally integrate the electronic sea that is the web into everything they do. And it's these same people who probably designed this technically advanced astrology software I bought and believe it's "for beginners!" :)

Cecile

Hi, Arnie.

I know how tough career choices can be. I understand you to say you have pursued a lot of avenues but nothing has worked out yet. A lot of that is owing to the locomotive pattern discussed earlier. I had also said that my first impression before looking at your chart was that you could work in fashion or interior design, but in looking at your chart I said I didn't find the markers for that; however I had forgotten to begin analysis by looking at the basics, which I'm doing right now.

Your Chart Ruler is Neptune. Even though it is low in your chart, Neptune is the most aspected planet forming 5 major and 2 minor aspects with planets and a wide opposition with your MC. I don't think it's the opposition to your MC that's challenging to your career. I think it's the inconjunction to retrograde Jupiter. Neptune's importance in your chart tells me that you have a great need to be creative. For that reason you will find a career in a creative field or approach your work in a creative manner.

Looking further at Neptune. Neptune in Capricorn is ruled by Saturn. Saturn gives form and structure to your imagination and creativity. This indicates that while you are a dreamer you can put form to your dreams. Said another way you rely on imagination to direct that which you give form to - build, design, draw, write, etc. With so many 3rd house planets you are mentally overstimulated which makes it difficult to focus on one thing for a long time, but your focus can result in findings others ignore. (Also, do you have lots of brothers and sisters?) But Neptune rules the ocean, deep, distorted, full of illusions. This is favorable for artists, actors, dancers and so on. Neptune is in your 3rd House of Sagittarius which is ruled by Jupiter. Your 10th House Jupiter is in Leo and has reciprocity with your Sun, which tells me you will shine in your career that has a foreign element to it - languages, travel, in-depth studies in humanities or law - but Jupiter is in retrograde which makes you introspective. The energies of Sagittarius are that of the seeker, always seeking, aiming for the clouds which is why I think the world of academia suits you quite well. Although Saturn gives form and structure to your Neptune in Capricorn, I don't see you being self employed where you rely on your people skills to bring you clients, so I hope you're not hoping for a career in sales or marketing - lol. If self employed, each client would be your boss. How many bosses can you handle at a time? If only one, then consider that when choosing your field. But what field? I think Jupiter holds some of the answers. Not only is it your alter ego or alternate Sun, Jupiter is co-ruler with Neptune of Pisces which occupies most of 5th and is on the cusp of 6th. So if I were to look at your 6th house of work, job and responsibility, it would lead me back to Neptune. Now if you consider the conjunction between Neptune and Uranus which is common to people born between 1989 and 1998 and which also brought us the world wide web I can understand why, with Aquarius ruled by Uranus on the cusp of your 5th, why you designed gaming software. It ties in everything I've said about Neptune, Uranus, Jupiter, Sun, and 3rd House. It's creative, you can work out of home (Cancer on 10th); and yet be known afar (Moon Trine Jupiter); It's creative self expression that could start as a hobby (Pisces mostly in 5th) and branch into a vocation (Pisces on 6th); it's technology based (Uranus); and you have the mental agility to crunch a minutia of details. But using these same energies you could work in animation, motion cap or CGI for TV and Film. You may work out of home but travel to be on set. England's not far away from you. You might look to see what Chris Roberts is doing with Cloud Imperium Games these days. (I worked on Star Citizen for a week.)

But let's look further for any chart trends. You have no exalted planets and no planets in fall. Mercury, Mars and Jupiter (and Chiron) are in retrograde. The house with the most planets is the 3rd, which makes you mentally very active, and the houses with the most degrees are 3rd with Sagittarius on the cusp and 9th with Gemini on the cusp. Interestingly Sagittarius is the natural ruler of the 9th and Gemini is the natural ruler of the 3rd, so you have reciprocity here too. This underscores your interest in all things foreign and in a variety of fields. You have 5 planets and North Node in Capricorn. Capricorn is the natural ruler of the 6th House of health, work and responsibility. I don't see you having this one, single-focused career as much as a career that's comprised of a lot of integral parts defined by these 5 planets and their placement and their relation to other planets and integration into your chart. For that reason and others I think you would be best suited in a field that has many facets so you could migrate from one to the other rather than advance through specialization in any specific one. I think you advance through an accumulation of multiple skills. For this reason you may already be on a career path and not know it.

Your final dispositors are Saturn (ruler of all your Capricorn planets) and Pluto (ruler of your 2nd). Saturn as dispositor tells me that your main strategy is to respond in a practical and carefully thought out manner. You may come across a little rigid or inflexible, which may put people off, but I think your reasoning is impeccable and you stick to your ideas. People will shut you down if you are so set in your ideas that you can't see their ideas as having value. I think the challenge here is to know you're right, not push the issue and let others advance with their ideas. Learn to say things like, "I know I'm right, but let's try your way. It could work, and if it doesn't we can always fall back on mine," and then smile and listen. With Pluto as your final dispositor there could be occasions when you find yourself feeling deep-seated rage. Pluto is like volcanic lava that bubbles inside. If you don't let the pressure out periodically it will erupt. You might take up jogging or biking or some form of physical activity as a pressure outlet.

In final analysis, if you wanted to go into design - fashion, interior, home, animation, video games or casino gaming - you should because your chart ruler is Neptune and it is on your 6th house cusp of vocation and occupies a lot of your 5th house of creative self expression (and gambling - lol). If you wanted to work from home you could. Let's pick fashion design as an example. That's a tough industry to get to the top of, but there are a lot of people who work in the industry, and the industry has many facets - sports, career wear, evening wear, casual, accessories, shoes, men's women's children's, etc. Knowledge of the basics of fashion design would allow you to migrate from one facet to another plus you could incorporate ideas from other cultures and far off places. You could be a subcontractor, work from home, and bring your designs to the head designer plus you could travel to get new ideas. Apply this pattern to whatever career field you are interested in and see if it fits. I think with Libra rising beauty will play a role in whatever career you choose.

I wish I could tell you what field to study, but I can't; however I was really excited about your becoming an archaeologist, and you might still could. Just apply the stuff in the previous paragraph and see if it fits, but as I said, my first gut reaction before looking at your chart was that you'd make an excellent designer.

I hope this helps.

Last edited: