Moon in 8th House: Death

ddsigvertsen

...No no no, that's a generalization. The eighth house is about heavy subject matter like death, sex and things that are taboo, sure - but it doesn't mean that it'll definitely manifest for everyone with eighth house placements as an interest in gory or violent movies. Some display an interest in that kind of thing - I do - but a lot don't.

And I've never ever read anything about the eighth house indicating an interest in torture either and I have absolutely no interest in it myself, nor did any other eighth-housers I've interacted with, and I've talked to more than a few. No offense or hostility meant towards you, it's just that I'm so sick of all the nonsense out there peddled around about people with certain house emphasis, or certain aspects, usually coming from people who have nothing in those houses and none of those placements and don't know anyone well who does so they absolutely cannot relate and don't have a real working knowledge of those energies. I wish they'd stick to what they do know and stop embarassing themselves by stereotyping and stigmatizing.

That aside, as far as the actual topic goes...I have the moon in the eighth and I've always innately understood that death is a part of life, that everything and everyone ends. I may not like it, in fact I hate it but I understand that it's a natural process.

Its About TRANSFORMATION STARTING OVER FROM ALL DESTROYED...

"A PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES"

I HAVE THE MOON IN THE 8TH AS A FOCAL PLANET AND IN A CRITICAL DEGREE!

THIS IS NOT AN ASPECT FOR WIMPS....YOU CANT IMAGINE!!!
DEATH MAY COME IN THE 12TH HOUSE BY SUCIDAL ACTIONS DUE TO NOT COPING WITH THIS.
BUT THIS IS ABOUT CRAWLING YOUR WAY BACK UP TO PUT ON FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER
AGAIN WHEN THE REST WOULD BE POSTAL OR QUIT
WAY BEFORE YOU EVEN BARELY BEGIN
If your Moon is Powerful here you will have felt this from birth for example i was adopted..ect
Its A Warriors path but how much can one person take?
You often wish for Death but in the end
You Amaze Everyone Especially Yourself!
And you become Wise n Strong if done right...
Not Bitter thats huge!

CapAquaPis

My sun-moon conjunction in the 8th (sign Aquarius)...and its connection to reincarnation. In the cusp of the Pisces entering the Aquarius ages, we're in the current degree of 30' Aquarius (since 2001 AD until 2066), it was 1' Pisces from 1933-2000 AD and this is the degrees of reincarnation. About 1 degree for 66.6 years within a 2,000 year astrological age (divide up to 30). And in the western world, there is much larger interest and fascination in reincarnation and a belief in millions of people they had past lives before the current life they are in.

Forgotten Warrior

I'm an 8th house Cancer Moon, and I had important deaths in my family that made me question why we must die.Not biologically speaking.
My anger took the best of me(Moon opposite Mars)....
I think *I'm* the only one who grieved their deaths for so long...I couldn't even bear going to their funerals....I can't even see them in the cemetery...
I couldn't see them in their last moments...
I'm the only one in my family who still hasn't moved on completely...

or1000

i'm an 8th house cancer moon, and i had important deaths in my family that made me question why we must die.not biologically speaking.
My anger took the best of me(moon opposite mars)....
I think *i'm* the only one who grieved their deaths for so long...i couldn't even bear going to their funerals....i can't even see them in the cemetery...
I couldn't see them in their last moments...
I'm the only one in my family who still hasn't moved on completely...

❤️

PlutoLibScoAsc

Moon conjunct north node conjunct chiron in 8th house Gemini
I always hope I have never been born. I wish I die already but I am afraid of hell. My mom say my birth is a quick and easy one like I am rushing out to see the world. I can't believe I rush out of her v and eager to see the world? like No Way! I hate living! I don't see the meaning to it. I loathe at this world. I hated that I have been born. I hope the abortion my mom attempted had been successful. Now I am like ****! why didn't the abortion worked??! like F!

I feel emotion deeply and easily. I cry seeing other suffer. sigh...

Last edited:

or1000

Moon conjunct north node conjunct chiron in 8th house Gemini
I always hope I have never been born. I wish I die already but I am afraid of hell. My mom say my birth is a quick and easy one like I am rushing out to see the world. I can't believe I rush out of her v and eager to see the world? like No Way! I hate living! I don't see the meaning to it. I loathe at this world. I hated that I have been born. I hope the abortion my mom attempted had been successful. Now I am like ****! why didn't the abortion worked??! like F!
I feel emotion deeply and easily. I cry seeing other suffer. sigh...
I don't have conjunct north node but I have Chiron/moon! I always felt like I had one foot in the world and another in the afterlife. you know it might help you getting in touch with this. understanding 'eternal life' etc.

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

I don't have conjunct north node but I have Chiron/moon! I always felt like I had one foot in the world and another in the afterlife. you know it might help you getting in touch with this. understanding 'eternal life' etc.

I wish I could see 'eternal life' for myself but my mind is telling me more of 'eternal hell' after reading the bible...
how one needs to be so perfect and holy in God's sight. I find it so unattainable.

or1000

I wish I could see 'eternal life' for myself but my mind is telling me more of 'eternal hell' after reading the bible...
how one needs to be so perfect and holy in God's sight. I find it so unattainable.

can I ask where you got the quite May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul from x

PlutoLibScoAsc

can I ask where you got the quite May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul from x

oh, I thought of it myself and wrote it. Why?

Last edited: