Will i get the money?

Lemmpi

atx4e1.jpg

My question is will I get the money from government to pay my rent? I'm Venus at 4th house..at my home :D? And Jupiter , ruler of the 2nd Mars and Pof are at 2nd. PoF in making conjunction to Jupiter and Agena. But 11th house ruler Mercury is combust and also at 4th and will square Jupiter? But Sun representing the government is making conjuction to Mercury..it's money? Could this be seen as positive decision? So how it turns? And how long I have to wait for the decisions. I have applied the money already.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

What kind of a claim is this ? Do you know if your 100% eligible for these payments from the government ?

Im asking because moon/jup L3 aspect is being rejected and then moon goes void.

Lemmpi

Well I might not be. If I'm not I have to apply this other money that is discretionary. But maybe I'm getting the money some other way as there's is Jupiter in second? Why the sextile rejected btw?

Chrysalis

Well I might not be. If I'm not I have to apply this other money that is discretionary. But maybe I'm getting the money some other way as there's is Jupiter in second? Why the sextile rejected btw?

Yes jupiters in 2nd but jupiters your L3/contact/correspondence, moons aspect to jupiter though is rejected as jupiters in the fall of the moon....moon then makes no more aspects she goes void.

Venus L8 is also applying to saturn, which i also wouldn't see as positive. And when moon finally changes signs and aspects your L2/mars, mars will be in a pitted degree, also not positive.

Lemmpi

Oh hell of my life..no babies, no money :lol:

But I'm Venus too? Not again positive to apply Saturn I guess? Well I let you know how this ends up.

Chrysalis

Oh hell of my life..no babies, no money :lol:

But I'm Venus too? Not again positive to apply Saturn I guess? Well I let you know how this ends up.

Your plants could be your babies for now, you could even sell some to make money :lol:

On a serious note though, hope it works out positive for you but im not seeing it.

Maybe someone else sees something different.

Lemmpi

Sure planting baby seeds to my combust :wink: :D let see how it goes :D

But yeah I someone wants to add something up then great! I really need that money from somewhere. I will be placing my trust to that pof :D

Chrysalis

You know what it might pull off, as venus aspects the square with mars @ 17 degrees pisces with reception, maybe there's just a delay before anything comes.

Last edited:

Sunrise

atx4e1.jpg

My question is will I get the money from government to pay my rent? I'm Venus at 4th house..at my home :D? And Jupiter , ruler of the 2nd Mars and Pof are at 2nd. PoF in making conjunction to Jupiter and Agena. But 11th house ruler Mercury is combust and also at 4th and will square Jupiter? But Sun representing the government is making conjuction to Mercury..it's money? Could this be seen as positive decision? So how it turns? And how long I have to wait for the decisions. I have applied the money already.

dear Lemmpi can you please upload the chart again!! I can not see anything.... i dont know if the promblem comes from my computer....

Culpeper

Premium Member
I do not see any aspects between Venus and Moon or Sun. It depends which house system is used. The answer is no. In horary the connection by aspect is important. Sometimes if the significators are very strong there could be a yes answer even without aspects.

IleneK

Premium Member
This is a 10 sign/house issue, getting approval from a governmental entity. So as Culpepper notes and concludes, it will be between Venus as querent and either Sun or Moon, depending upon whether astrologer uses whole sign houses or not. And given this, there is no aspect between Venus and either Sun or Moon.

Just to explicate a bit further, while you/Venus are exalted, which a strong but inconsistent strength, both Sun and Moon are in detriment. So the weight of essential dignity is not in your favor.
Venus continues to separate from combustion with Sun which makes me wonder if you have had any difficulties with this part of government before? Venus disjunct Moon suggests that querent and quesited will not see eye to eye in the matter.
It does not look at all promising to me.

Lemmpi

Thank you both of you. Isn't government money 11th house? But i will let everyone know how this goes. I think i will know around 20th day of this month.

Sunrise

Isn't government money 11th house? But i will let everyone know how this goes. I think i will know around 20th day of this month.
Dear
I think you will eventually manage to get that money!!!
iam curious
let us know please
hope the best and good luck

Last edited:

Lemmpi

Well i got the money from my mom. I have pay her back and im still waiting answer from goverment..but rent is paid :happy: Most important in this moment :)

Chrysalis

Well i got the money from my mom. I have pay her back and im still waiting answer from goverment..but rent is paid :happy: Most important in this moment :)

Well check this out Jup/L2 antisica is @7,41' Aquarius, moon could have been around that degree when your mum helped you out, as moons now around 9 degrees Aquarius.

Lemmpi

That would be cool..but all of this happened in 1-1,5h ago? Is it possible then? I of course runner here to tell immediately :D