will they break up in 2013?

sonia1983

The question is about my ex b.f and now he is engaged or married.I don't know but,he is with someone else officially.Will they break up in 2013 ?I have listened they are not happy

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_19_oct_hr.58968.16698.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_19_oct_hr.58968.16698.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 35

Erickaf

Yeah, he doesn't look too happy, in his turned 6th, retrograde and in detriment.
But Moon is void, so it looks like they will stay together.

dr. farr

From my perception of the reference chart the moon is not void since it will perfect a sextile to the sun at 26 Sagittarius before leaving its current sign; however I am doubtful about their marriage ending within the next year because the significator for their relationship is Jupiter, lord of the 7th whole sign house, and Jupiter, though in detriment, is in a pitted degree of Gemini, which often means blockage to any action; however perhaps a more definitive answer could be obtained using the lot of marriage instead.

Last edited:

sonia1983

Alright dr farr but,I did not get how can I get more perfect answer.In natal chart,uranus is in middle of 7th and 8th house.

What do you mean by saying lot of marriage?

8thstellium

From my perception of the reference chart the moon is not void since it will perfect a sextile to the sun at 26 Sagittarius before leaving its current sign; however I am doubtful about their marriage ending within the next year because the significator for their relationship is Jupiter, lord of the 7th whole sign house, and Jupiter, though in detriment, is in a pitted degree of Gemini, which often means blockage to any action; however perhaps a more definitive answer could be obtained using the lot of marriage instead.

Dr.farr,
Will the interpretation be different if the other person is in a relationships Vs engaged or married?

Will different rules apply?

Thanks.

Erickaf

Yes, you are right, Moon sextiles Sun.

dr. farr

Dr.farr,
Will the interpretation be different if the other person is in a relationships Vs engaged or married?

Will different rules apply?

Thanks.

To my understanding, no, different rules/considerations relative to the specific question asked, would not apply.

dr. farr

What do you mean by saying lot of marriage?

The Lot of Marriage is an "arabic point" indicating a sensitive point in a given chart that is connected with the subject matter of that Lot; the Lot of Marriage is found by adding the ascendant to the cusp of the 7th house and then subtracting the place of Venus.

In this specific horary chart, I would use the 7th whole sign cusp as the ascendant in the above formula, to represent them (even if they are not legally married the Lot can be used to represent a defacto marriage/marriage-like relationship)
Therefore the Lot here falls @ 27 Virgo:
-it falls in the 10th from the 7th house = + for relationship continuing
-its lord, Mercury, flows away from the Lot = - for relationship
-Venus, generic Love/Marriage significator, is sign conjunct the Lot and flows toward the point of the Lot = +
-Lot's dispositor (Mercury) is in the 12th from the 7th house = -
-Lot's dispositor Mercury flows away from 7th house significator Jupiter = -
-7th house significator Jupiter retrogrades away from the Lot = -

..so using the Lot we have a net -2, indicating that there is a moderate chance that they will indeed end their relationship over the next year or so OR (and this is important) that the fire and love might well have gone out of their relationship during that time even though they could still remain together (their significator Jupiter in that pitted degree in Gemini mentioned in my earlier post)

Last edited:

8thstellium

To my understanding, no, different rules/considerations relative to the specific question asked, would not apply.

significator for their relationship is Jupiter, lord of the 7th whole sign house, and Jupiter, though in detriment, is in a pitted degree of Gemini, which often means blockage to any action

I asked because the Jupiter is almost in same degree in this chart n the chart I cast. But in her case you mentioned, it is probably not possible to get out of the situation(marriage)

sonia1983

Thank you dr farr

I personally that there are a lot of family disputes and it is a choice of parents only.the marriage is not very happy.the guy and girl are not living together but,are married .it was decided between parents that they will be together after completing their studies.

The fire of love is also gone between two of us.I am in extreme depression though we are still together but,we dont have anything to talk about.we dont meet because the situation is change now.he is married but,he says he wants to continue.I am out of mind because,I wanted to marry him and the charm between us is lost now.I still love him and want him back but ,with single again status.

One thing please clarify.

In the beginning you said that they might break up in a year but,in the end of your reply you have mentioned that they can remain together?please clarify

dr. farr

Essentially I am saying that there is a fairly good chance they could break up over the next year. However they could continue to remain married even though their marriage would merely be an empty formality.

sonia1983

Essentially I am saying that there is a fairly good chance they could break up over the next year. However they could continue to remain married even though their marriage would meroely be an empty formality.

Thank you dr farr
Your reply in such detail gave me a great relief.