See a pregnancy for me this year?

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
Here is your chart
astro2gw05sabrina835719.gif

astro_novice

Jupiter is in Gemini now, and is almost done through your 5th (children) house. Actually I just checked the ephemeris, and due to retrograde, you kind of luck out, and you have until about April 29, 2013.

So for sure you will try to expand in this area of your life: children, romance, creativity.

I suggest to take advantage of this, since the next Jupiter transit thru your 5th will be another 12 years.

Regardless, even if you don't get pregnant this year, I don't see anything in your natal chart that would prevent any children to come about. The ruler of your 5th is Venus, and your Venus is fairly well aspected.

I'm not very good with natal chart explanation, but I do see a close conjunction of Saturn and Sun in your 7th (marriage). You will put lots of efforts into partnership, but Saturn may not give you the easiest time in this. Furthermore, due to the conjunction, you may have less self-esteem than average people.

I'm not good with natal. If I get it wrong, let me know.

Sabrina83

Jupiter is in Gemini now, and is almost done through your 5th (children) house. Actually I just checked the ephemeris, and due to retrograde, you kind of luck out, and you have until about April 29, 2013.

So for sure you will try to expand in this area of your life: children, romance, creativity.

I suggest to take advantage of this, since the next Jupiter transit thru your 5th will be another 12 years.

Regardless, even if you don't get pregnant this year, I don't see anything in your natal chart that would prevent any children to come about. The ruler of your 5th is Venus, and your Venus is fairly well aspected.

I'm not very good with natal chart explanation, but I do see a close conjunction of Saturn and Sun in your 7th (marriage). You will put lots of efforts into partnership, but Saturn may not give you the easiest time in this. Furthermore, due to the conjunction, you may have less self-esteem than average people.

I'm not good with natal. If I get it wrong, let me know.

Yes, I already have 2 children..was hoping to have my last one this year:)

Joseph Astrologer

Hi Sabrina
Firstly it's great to hear that you are keen to bring more souls to Earth, a wonderful blessings this is, especially because you have had two already :)

I see a couple of interesting energies that I'll touch on for you.
  • North Node Scorpio/South Node Taurus is soon to get activated because this will be the nodal axis of the Earth come early September 2012. This energy you have not felt for some 18 years. This is important energy as the Nodes link us to the Moon, which is the energy of Mothering, nurturing etc. Not sure what you were doing then but it may be a good start to cast your mind back 18 years ago and see if their were any events/signs that happened back then?
  • What this Nodal axis does for you is that it will give you a pull back to your South Node, which using the Equal House Method places your Taurus South Node in the 5th House. In this case, you will feel comfortable, secure and grounded when you are being a child of play/creativity/love and sharing these talents, pleasures with your own children and partner. Supporting them, nurturing them etc. However, this is your 'comfort zone'. Hence the need to this lifetime move towards Scorpio North Node in 11th House.
  • Because Jupiter has been in Taurus and now Gemini for some time, you would of felt the yearning and enjoyment of the above pleasures of having children, enjoying your creativity of a tangible nature (maybe making some money from this enjoyment) especially for the last 18 months. So I can understand that you have been wanting to fall pregnant with another baby this year. And you can expect this feeling to be around still for another year as the Taurus South Node will stir things up in this area.
  • Yet because of your own Mothering Planet in the 10th house, a strong driven Capricorn Ascendant (with Pluto currently moving across it), the pressure to pursue and express on a big platform/world stage your intelligence and ability to work with others is pulling against a more soft homely desire to enjoy the comforts of being a Mother and all that this entails.
  • This situation is heightened by the fact that your source of power, stability and inspiration conjunct each other in the Cancer Sun/Saturn in your Seventh. On the one hand this Cancer balances out your driven Ascendant nicely, given you the tools to nurture yourself and others, however it is a point of a t-square, which is seeing your Aries and Libra Axis wanting to be allowed to flow more freely. This axis sees you have a naturally confident nature that wants to expand and commune with others of a like minded nature in a career/vocation, however the pulls to be a parent and mother can draw energy away from this more individualistic and external relationship energy that sits up high in your chart.
  • Also, because of your Scorpio North Node in the 11th, this life being involved in a Career pursuit or cause which means that you use your inner strength and resilience to help transform others in a deep and meaningful way means that your Cancer energy of enjoying being a parent and Mother is going to be tested at times.
  • All good though, because you have had already two children, so now it's a question of will you continue to pursue the rewards of being a caring parent, or will you allow your individualistic and energetic side be expressed in a more self-driven career working with people outside your family? And also, is it possible to balance all of these desires - maybe...or maybe not? Only you know of course :)
Hope this helps :)
Warm regards ~ Joseph