Sun in Third House

astrobhadauria

One is famous, free from ailments, cultured, intelligent, calm natured, sweet spoken, sympathetic and a landlord. One will be firm, determined, a lover of science and arts, and, changes one's house rarely. Sun in the third house makes a person ambitious and full of valor. Due to one's valor, enemies are amazed. One is always victorious in debates and enemies are always destroyed in battle. One will be physically strong, brave and famous. One will be sweet spoken, popular, attractive and knowledgeable. One may be recognized by the government, may derive happiness from the king, may be famous and strong. One will be wealthy, patient and happy to see the progress of others. One may travel abroad and go on pilgrimages. One will be attracted towards good deeds. The person will be a well-wisher of one's dear ones. The native will be endowed with a son and a spouse. One will enjoy one's wealth and seek the pleasure of the company of beautiful people from the opposite sex. One may seek the service of the wicked people, be wealthy, endowed with money, sacrificing and charitable. One will have the comfort of a vehicle and may have many servants. One may have two brothers but few younger ones. If there is some benefic graha then the number of brothers may increase. There will be a lot of migration of a short duration. Sun of a feminine rashi signifies brothers and sisters and is also good from the point of view of wealth. One is endowed with wealth and vehicles and this Sun is also good for children. Inauspicious Results : Sun in the third bhava either reduces the number of younger brothers or deprives one of one's friends. The elder brother may even die. Sun in the third bhava results in losses from brothers and relatives and pain from one's own brothers. Sun in the third bhava means one should not stay with one's brother because this will result in obstacles in each other's growing fortunes. One's brothers and friends may be destroyed. One is enmical towards one's own people, friends and brothers. One may incur an injury in the hand. One may suffer from some pain in the fourth, fifth, eighth and twelfth years. There might be partition-related matters, disputes and court cases.

Light

aargh, this is so right :( :) :eek:

I can relate to almost all of it. It's so true as to be downright scary.

Still, its nice to know tha breaking my wrist at 4 and again at 5 (or there abouts), wasn't because I didn't learn not to play horse jumping by jumping over a stuffed horse on wheels, but because my sun is in the 3rd! Although Mercury and Saturn holding hands with the sun probably assisted the not learning bit!!

Thanks for your insights.

light

astrobhadauria

"Thanks Light!!!"
The Sun is the star at the centre of the Solar system. It is made of hydrogen and helium, and in the core hydrogen is converted to helium by nuclear fusion, generating the heat and light radiated by the Sun. Out of the 9 Grahas, the Sun is by far the biggest, and all the others revolve around the Sun, held in orbit by the gravitational pull of the Sun. The Sun is largely responsible for upholding life on earth, by supplying heat and light. The energy of the Sun is often released suddenly through solar flares (sudden discharges of high-energy radiation and atomic particles) and Prominences (huge flares of gas erupting from the surface of the Sun).

Light

astrobhadauria

Once again you've really got me thinking :) . Most of your posts seem to do that - they speak to me!!

This one got me thinking about hydrogen combustion and how it needs to be in a certain concentration of air to burn - the conditions have to be 'right'. If I relate that to me - I need the right conditions, too, if I'm going to 'shine'. Just enough air (or room to move), just enough pressure - too much or too little of either and I'll dissipate. How right that is.

The energy of the Sun is often released suddenly through solar flares (sudden discharges of high-energy radiation and atomic particles) and Prominences (huge flares of gas erupting from the surface of the Sun).

This speaks too! (perhaps not gas erupting, but deffo skin eruptions! Ah that Saturn ruled Sun, again)

I don't think it really matters if you're using a differnt system to me, they're both cosmic systems afterall. The words are being heard and understood, it's just a matter of finding a way to put them into practice.

thanks again

take care

light

astrobhadauria

"Light" Thanks,
In India there are chanting of mantra and the nubers are minimum 108,I am feeling your word,The Number One is the Number of Sun,and Zero related to Earth,Eight also we all know the number of Saturn.The days is Sun and Night gives us rest like Saturn.

Light

I never get enough rest!! Spent most of the night pondering on the meaning of 108! I felt choked/stangled as if you post meant something, but I didn't know what...

Tis a fine line between lightness and darkness. Do we choose or are we compelled to walk eternally in twilight? Without knowing the symbolism of 108, what this says to me is that we have a choice. To aim for the 1, reaching upward to the source - light, divinty or whatever. Or do we walk in the eternal circle at the mouth of the pit? The zero is like the septent holding its tail, below is the abyss of darkness and eternity (8 being like the symbol for eternity).

Going 108 degrees on my chart is Jupiter - belief, meaning. This number has meaning, me thinks, but as yet, I know not what.

Inspired

light

astrobhadauria

Dear,
there are 360 degrees in the circle,our earth like a circle,in the Vedic mythology there are 60 Kala in 1 degree,if we count 360 multiply by 60,there are answer is 21600,The path of Sun 6 months in the north pole and 6 months in the south pole,the half of the 21600 is 10800.There are 60 Ghaties between Sun rise to Sun rise,(Within 24 Hours),and 60 Pals in the 1 Ghati,60 Vipals in 1 Pal,total "Ahoranna"(Hora)=60 multiply by 60 multiply by 60=21600.and the rating of the half like before is 10800.
The breathing of air from a genral human are 20600,within 24 hours.
Number one is "Braham"(Genrater of world),and Zero is "Brhmand" (Sky) and Number Eight is "Maya",physical things.Perhaps you understand the meaning of 108.

Dark_Uranian

Well, I have Sun and Mars in 3rd house. And 3rd house rules siblings.

God knows how I've tried to balance the energy of Sun and Mars when it comes to my siblings matter.

Diablo27

I can totally relate, I got sun and mars in the 3rd house which is ruled by gemini and i got a younger brother and sister, who are the centre of my world. The 3 of us stick together. My brother i think is represented by the sun, he was supposed to be born on my bday when i was 4 but was 6 days late and my sister is a capricorn, mine and my bro's opposite signs. i think she's represented by mars b/c she's a wild little thing who is EXACTLY like i was when i was a teenager.

Cascada

Sounds like me but I haven't lost a brother (and hopefully won't anytime soon :sad:) though I did lose a brother in some sense, he was put up for adoption. My mother had a miscarriage, perhaps it would've been a boy? Hmm. Could Sun conjunct Jupiter in 3rd be the reason for my large amount of siblings (5 sisters, 3 brothers)? :whistling:

Last edited:

Lordofpeace

I have my sun(14 degrees) in the third house in aquarius conjunct my north node retrograde(16 degrees).
What do you think about such a position?
Is north node retrograde a malefic?:sad:

Raquel

One is famous, free from ailments, cultured, intelligent, calm natured, sweet spoken, sympathetic and a landlord. One will be firm, determined, a lover of science and arts, and, changes one's house rarely. Sun in the third house makes a person ambitious and full of valor. Due to one's valor, enemies are amazed. One is always victorious in debates and enemies are always destroyed in battle. One will be physically strong, brave and famous. One will be sweet spoken, popular, attractive and knowledgeable. One may be recognized by the government, may derive happiness from the king, may be famous and strong. One will be wealthy, patient and happy to see the progress of others. One may travel abroad and go on pilgrimages. One will be attracted towards good deeds. The person will be a well-wisher of one's dear ones. The native will be endowed with a son and a spouse. One will enjoy one's wealth and seek the pleasure of the company of beautiful people from the opposite sex. One may seek the service of the wicked people, be wealthy, endowed with money, sacrificing and charitable. One will have the comfort of a vehicle and may have many servants. One may have two brothers but few younger ones. If there is some benefic graha then the number of brothers may increase. There will be a lot of migration of a short duration. Sun of a feminine rashi signifies brothers and sisters and is also good from the point of view of wealth. One is endowed with wealth and vehicles and this Sun is also good for children. Inauspicious Results : Sun in the third bhava either reduces the number of younger brothers or deprives one of one's friends. The elder brother may even die. Sun in the third bhava results in losses from brothers and relatives and pain from one's own brothers. Sun in the third bhava means one should not stay with one's brother because this will result in obstacles in each other's growing fortunes. One's brothers and friends may be destroyed. One is enmical towards one's own people, friends and brothers. One may incur an injury in the hand. One may suffer from some pain in the fourth, fifth, eighth and twelfth years. There might be partition-related matters, disputes and court cases.

Very good :)
Can you say something too, about moon in the 8th house? (Pisces Rasi)