Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Bunraku

He’s doing well I think
I talked to him about us being boyfriend and boyfriend, but he said he didn’t want to be in a relationship, since the girl he dated before really broke his heart

Aww :(
I hope you can still be friends. I know you enjoy his company right?

Bunraku

What I do sometimes to appreciate the good times in my life is make a list of positive things :)
Have you done something like it?

AppLeo

What I do sometimes to appreciate the good times in my life is make a list of positive things :)
Have you done something like it?

I have a journal and I have a gratitude section. I try to write in that section at least once a week or when a surge of gratitude hits me.

Bunraku

Do you like these Lyrics Leo? :)

Late nights, playing in the dark
And waking up inside my arms
Boy, you'll always be in my heart and
I can see it in your eyes, you still want it
So don't forget about us
I'm just speaking from experience
Nothing can compare to your first true love
So I hope this will remind you
When it's for real, it's forever
So don't forget about us

AppLeo

Do you like these Lyrics Leo? :)

Late nights, playing in the dark
And waking up inside my arms
Boy, you'll always be in my heart and
I can see it in your eyes, you still want it
So don't forget about us
I'm just speaking from experience
Nothing can compare to your first true love
So I hope this will remind you
When it's for real, it's forever
So don't forget about us

What song is it?

Bunraku

0ba3e829101628caa590e7a697a34c99fa7b5080.jpg

Bunraku

What is Venus in Taurus like?

This is mine: :)

Venus in Taurus. VENUS IN TAURUS RELATING STYLE: The relating style of Venus in Taurus is warmly affectionate and intensely loyal, but also somewhat possessive. People with this Venus placement give their love and friendship whole-heartedly and permanently, and make faithful, dependable partners.

Venus trine Neptune natal impacts on two main areas of life, your relationships and your creative expression. Of course, these both stem from your inner nature which is genuinely friendly and compassionate. Peace and serenity are your ideal, you wish for everything in your world to be beautiful in line with your spiritual ideals.

Sun in Pisces
Transcending Limits

With the Sun in Pisces, a sense of self come from being “in the world”, and yet not “of the world”. Pisceans tend to be motivated by the desire to connect to realities greater than the ‘here and now”. They need to live the truth that there is more to life than meets the eye.

Sun Trine Neptune. ... With Sun-Neptune in aspect, it makes you exceptionally open and sensitive and gives you a tendency to see the good in others, which may also leave you blind to reality. It's only because there is a deep part of you that longs for peace and harmony, love and light, gentleness and forgivenes

Last edited: