Seriously **** August

The19thLaw

Like really, it was supposed to come together with retrogrades gone by heck no.

Everything falling through the cracks, not materializing, and people crankier than normal.

Can Virgo season come already? I hate Leo season!

Osamenor

Staff member
Like really, it was supposed to come together with retrogrades gone by heck no.

Everything falling through the cracks, not materializing, and people crankier than normal.

Can Virgo season come already? I hate Leo season!

The19thLaw, do you have placements that make Leo sun time difficult recently?

Uranus is at 6 degrees Taurus right now, which makes it square everything in early Leo. If you have any placements in the first third of a fixed sign (Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius, or Taurus), that Uranus square is touching them, along with everything going through Leo right now. Things are probably not going to happen exactly as planned.

david starling

Uranus is at 6 degrees Taurus right now, which makes it square everything in early Leo. If you have any placements in the first third of a fixed sign (Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius, or Taurus), that Uranus square is touching them, along with everything going through Leo right now. Things are probably not going to happen exactly as planned.

Got that Jupiter trine in the middle degrees though. Same with anything in mid Aries.
Just noticed, Venus is cazimi.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Ive had a rough couple of weeks too, but mine was due to my time lord mars being activated again. :annoyed: Roll on 2 weeks when i get a new one :love:

Chrysalis

Is that why I haven't seen you around for a while?

Maybe lol. It All started on the 2nd August when mars was applying to the inconjunction to pluto, peaking on the 9th August when my mars/pluto was triggered by my diurnal chart.....the energy from this has only just started to die back down.

Cant wait till my time lord gets handed over to venus, mars has caused me too much grief this year.

Gemini888

I find it hilarious that I got to answer horary questions that involved Venus/Sun. I had to say no to all of them.

How do you determine time lord anyway?

Chrysalis

How do you determine time lord anyway?

Using this profection chart...http://www.hellenisticastrology.com/profections-wheel.pdf

Using whole sign houses in your natal, you locate your current age, for example say if your 28 you would be in a 5th house profection year. So using whole signs which ever sign/planet rules your 5th house would be significant for you that year.

Using the same example, say cancer rules the 5th house, then moons transits (id say mostly eclipses) would be very significant for you that year, with what the eclipse aspects in your chart. Also any transits being made to your natal moon will be more significant, and any planets also in cancer will be activated as time lords.

They do really work, other transits have not really affected me much this year, they have affected me, but not as major as the mars ones.

Osamenor

Staff member
Got that Jupiter trine in the middle degrees though. Same with anything in mid Aries.
Which is one reason this August is supposed to be a smoother month, overall. But that doesn't mean effortless. The Astrology Podcast has an episode about predictions for August, in which someone mentioned that this month is like a duck in the water: if you see a duck in the water, it looks like it's just sitting there, relaxing, but in reality, that duck's feet are very busy below the surface. It has to paddle constantly to stay in place.

Just noticed, Venus is cazimi.
All of the personal planets are with the sun right now. Not only is Venus cazimi, Mercury and Mars are under the beams, and staying there pretty much through Leo and Virgo months.

And, expectations are everything. If the OP was expecting whatever he wanted to suddenly come through when Mercury went direct, naturally those expectations aren't going to manifest. In the earlier part of August, Uranus was squaring the transiting Leo stellium. That would've contributed to "Mercury retrograde" energy lingering longer, and for people with early fixed sign placements in particular, it would be especially felt.

Gemini888

Using this profection chart...http://www.hellenisticastrology.com/profections-wheel.pdf

Using whole sign houses in your natal, you locate your current age, for example say if your 28 you would be in a 5th house profection year. So using whole signs which ever sign/planet rules your 5th house would be significant for you that year.

Using the same example, say cancer rules the 5th house, then moons transits (id say mostly eclipses) would be very significant for you that year, with what the eclipse aspects in your chart. Also any transits being made to your natal moon will be more significant, and any planets also in cancer will be activated as time lords.

They do really work, other transits have not really affected me much this year, they have affected me, but not as major as the mars ones.
Just downloaded the chart. So I'm right in 1H projection year, and Mars is also my time lord. Mars is moving to Virgo soon and I can't have my Mars return at a better time of the year :wink: