View Single Post
Unread 03-10-2018, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptunian Rainbow View Post
Does anyone here have Black moon Lilith conjunct the ascendant or in the first house? Or do you know someone with this placement?

I have Lilith conjunct my ascendant in the first house (3 degrees). Two friends of mine have Lilith in their first house as well.

I have read about the symbolism. Adam did not want an equal relationship so God created Eve from his rib. Lilith represents a wild and natural woman.

In my life I have met MANY men who have seemed to be obsessed with a need to use my body. Some men have been obsessed for many years even if they have not had feelings for me.

There are men who wants to have a relationship with me as well, but either they try to control me in a direct way or through hot/cold behaviours. Some men feel inferior to me. They look up to me and they would accept anything just to be with me. I can't be attracted to someone like that.

My two friends with Lilith in the first house are having very similar experiences and they are both single. I'm 34 years old and they are about the same age.

I was just wondering if this is typical for this placement? I have a lot of things going on in my chart so it might have to do with other things, but I really resonate with the story about Lilith. It's difficult for me to have an equal relationship. I have never had one.

I have lilith exactly 1 degree conjuct my ascendant in cancer. I have had dreams where I see my future partner and his family, his feelings, his anger, could sense the hard times he was having and the anger he felt towards his ex, I changed his world after entering his life, for the better of course but he has made me suffer, even anducted me to force me to move with him to a different city away from my parents lol. Still with him but during this transiting pluto opposition my ascendant, yes pluto is at the descendant access for some time now where it also opposes lilith conjunct ascendant and also transiting pluto has been trining my venus 2 years, when the trine was exact i met another man with almost the same birthday as the first, I am in love with the second for many reasons. According to astrology I think it is because of the mars/venus/ pluto/ pluto conjunctions i have with guy 2.... I share a mars / venus trine with my bf the first guy share my pluto and his with venus which has made it a very sexual relationship, obbessive on his part towards me and says and demonstrates that he loves me and doesnt want to lose me to the second guy. 2nd guy doesn't seem interested in me anymore, but I am obbessed with him, I think he is a sag rising very tall and handsome man with scorpio sun and venus and mercury. btw both guys are scorpios with birthdays 1 day apart. I have been an internet entrepreneur and have bern a pupular peekshows we webcam model that the guys loved and was considered to be their Princess. though my lilith is on the ascendant i could never perform live strip shows at a club because of my modest virgo venus. There you have it a genuine response from a real lilith conjunct ascendant person.
The Following User Says Thank You to WaterNymph For This Useful Post:
Neptunian Rainbow (09-06-2018)