View Single Post
Unread 07-19-2021, 11:52 PM

Re: Help with my 4th house stellium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mj66 View Post
I seem to have my guard up to meeting new people. Guys and women.It gets worse with age.

Does anyone see an end in site? I am a Fire Horse born in 1966 and this isn't a good year for us, I am hoping next year is better.
Feeling lonely.):

Hello Mj66 -

by what name would you call your "guard up" spontaneously ?

In fact- meeting new people and to start a relationship - 7th house - ruled by uranus -is transit-activated by transit jupiter in your 7th house by inconjunct and transit neptune is in your subconscious 8th house - trining your mercury in 4th house - emotions and your neptune in 4th house - still conjuncting your saturn. Working on subconscious patterns and your "guard up" mercury - your self-protection and old overcome self-sabotage programmes to keep yourself more self protected than opening up to others.

Sometimes feeling lonely (neptune in 4th) and more lonely than ever - could be an intuitive sign that someone is coming near to you.

Never wait for "a next year - hoping it's getting better". The best year and best moment- is now and in the here and now you create your own future of tomorrow and next year.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ! Chart Mj66.jpg (91.7 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Zora; 07-20-2021 at 12:06 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zora For This Useful Post:
Mj66 (07-20-2021)