Sirius and the Western Calendar.

Monk

Premium Member
I must stop soon, i must continue to fill up a joint web-site, i have a lot to do!
Thout is the First month of the Coptic Calendar, New Year is 11th September, Thout means Thoth!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thout.

Anyone that has Brady's Starlight knows that ancient parans start at the beginning of the day...obviously that can be sunrise sunset or midnight, to look for esoteric secret electional astrology you have to look For Alnilam, centre star of the Belt of Orion, being Osiris, or Sirius Isis on one of the four angles.
9/11 was marked at sunset, while Alnilam was on the Nadir, on 10th September 2001, being the ancient Greek and Babylonian day marker.
Graph on Attachment.

Attachments

• picture 260 50%.jpg
    picture 260 50%.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
There is a long history of using this date.
Please note i have opened a draw on a very auspicious web link below in 1922, please left click on one of two documents called "Mandate for Palestine-Report of the Mandatory to Lon-UK report"
On the second paragraph it says that Sir Herbert Samuel had been acting as Commissioner/Commander in Chief since 1st July 1920, he took his oath of Office on 11th September 1922 in Jerusalem, graphs on attachment.

http://domino.un.org/unispal.nsf/vDateDoc?OpenView&Start=1&Count=270&Expand=86.1#86.1

Details on Herbert Samuel below, i don't often comment on this but it was biased, a non-neutral appointment, hardly a way to get peace.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Samuel_1st_Viscount_Samuel

Attachments

• picture 322 50%.jpg
    picture 322 50%.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Pyramid Text:-

I fly from you, oh men i am not for the earth i am for the sky,
I have soared to the sky as a heaven,
I have kissed the sky as a falcon,
I am the essence of a god, the son of a god.
Behold the faithful and loving Osiris has come as the stars of Orion, the beautiful one.
I have come that i may glorify Orion,
My soul is a star of gold, and with him, i will traverse the sky forever.

I see that there is a large thread on the Declaration of Independence...4th July 1776 was a date chosen for a star that the Sun rose with on that day in Philadelphia, some astrologers think it was Sirius but they are using inaccurate projected measure, and if used for latitude, ie. Asc, it is miles out.

Egyptian day start at approx. 4:41am, Sunrise, Alnilam centre star of the Belt of Orion rose with the Sun, i really like George Washington, but obviously this was masonic esoteric electional astrology, Egyptian style.

Graph on attachment.

Attachments

• picture 231 50%.jpg
    picture 231 50%.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 42

david starling

Hi Everyone,
Before i go further i must state that i am a moderate Christian, and obviously not saying that electional astrology happened during the change over from the Julian to the Gregorian Calendars, it could have just as easily happened by the will of the Cosmos, yet both arguments need easy discussion.
Later we can debate the Council of Nicea, that started on Thursday 20th May 325 AD, that set in stone the equinox's, and Easter, but for the moment i want to look in detail when Pope Gregory XIII closed the Julian Calendar.
In the early years of the 14th Century large clock towers appeared in several Italian cities, another advance in timekeeping was the spring powered clock, that was invented between 1500 and 1510, by Peter Henlein of Nuremberg, replacing the heavy drive weights permitting smaller and more portable clocks....These advances in design were precursors to truly accurate time.
This means wealthy individuals carried smaller clocks with them, and by 1582 some clocks also displayed even "seconds".
Now when Sosigenes closed the Great Egyptian Calendar in Thebes/Luxor we know that he would have used Sunset.....but by 1582 there is evidence that wealthy individuals may have thought as we do now....which is the "end of the day happens at midnight".
Pope Gregory changed over from the Julian to the Gregorian between the 4th Oct to 15th Oct. 1582, so the last minute of the Julian Calendar could have been 23:59pm on 4th Oct. 1582...the Sun is near the I.C. obviously, and amazingly Sirius is in paran with the Asc. just like Sunset at Thebes on 31st Dec. 0047 BC....could this be a closing ceremony for the Julian Calendar?
I have put parans on attachment for 23:59pm 4th Oct. 1582, for Rome Italy.
Now by 1582, projected fixed stars were used far more than parans, perhaps an astrologer would like to set up a chart for 1st Jan. 1583, at time 00:00am., which is the first New Year in the Gregorian Calendar, and tell me what star is conjunct the M.C. by projected, orb 00*47', that is continually on the M.C. at the stroke of New Year till 1703, after which it begins to fade only being on the M.C. for two out of four new years....it eventually peters out on 1781 where it is 01*00' degrees off the M.C......i think you will guess which star it is!
I will continue with this later, Monk.

The tropical Age of Capricorn (coincidental with the sidereal Age of Pisces) was going into effect at the time of Nicea, and is ruled by Saturn. Saturn was perceived by Christians as an evil Angel known as "Satan", ruler of the material world, and the Church was considered necessary to prevent Satan from stealing one's Soul.
The early church clocks are symbolic of Saturn as Time-Lord, and per the centuries, we gradually have taken accurate time-keeping to an insane level with "atomic clocks" as the Age of Capricorn culminates prior to the Aquarian Age. Transcendence of linear-time perception is one of the expectations for the next Age.

JUPITERASC

Hi Monk :smile:

Mysterious alignment to Sirius 2500 years ago
connected to Ba'al worship
pool-image-day-3973374.jpg

An ancient sacred freshwater pool
on western Sicily’s San Pantaleo Island
was aligned with the stars
the archaeologist’s analysis of the site
has revealed that many of its key features were aligned with the stars
Professor Nigro said:
“...The nearby Temple of Ba’al is aligned with the rise of Orion
at the winter solstice

whilst stelae and other features
were aligned with other astronomical events.
This points to the deep knowledge of the sky reached by ancient civilizations....”

The water feature, the team said, was longer and wider than
a modern Olympic swimming pool
making it one of the largest sacred pools
in the whole of the ancient Mediterranean.

The pool first unearthed in the 1920s was found among the ruins
of the ancient island city of Motya a bustling Phoenician port
back in the first millennium BC.

It was originally believed the feature was a "...Kothon..."
aka an artificial harbour
as it bore similarities to one known
from the ancient military port of nearby Carthage
but reanalysis has revealed this assumption to be incorrect.

Professor Nigro said:
“...It could not have served as a harbour,
as it was not connected to the sea :smile:
Instead, it was fed by natural springs....”

In addition to the temple of Ba’al previously identified
the team found the pool was at the heart of
a much larger religious sanctuary.
The edges of the pool were flanked with various other temples,
in and around which were unearthed altars, inscribed stones
known as stelae, evidence of votive offering
at a pedestal located in the centre of the water feature
that once held a statue of Ba’al.

Together, the experts said, these features confirm
that the “...Kothon...” was not a harbour
but a sacred pool
within one of the pre-Classical Mediterranean’s largest cultic complexes.

Professor Nigro believes pool was constructed in around 550 BC
after Motya was rebuilt following a devastating attack
from the forces of Carthage, the rising western Phoenician power
that was one of Rome’s rivals.

motya1-scaled.jpg

Pyramid Text:-

I fly from you, oh men i am not for the earth i am for the sky,
I have soared to the sky as a heaven,
I have kissed the sky as a falcon,
I am the essence of a god, the son of a god.
Behold the faithful and loving Osiris has come as the stars of Orion, the beautiful one.
I have come that i may glorify Orion,
My soul is a star of gold, and with him, i will traverse the sky forever.

I see that there is a large thread on the Declaration of Independence...4th July 1776 was a date chosen for a star that the Sun rose with on that day in Philadelphia, some astrologers think it was Sirius but they are using inaccurate projected measure, and if used for latitude, ie. Asc, it is miles out.

Egyptian day start at approx. 4:41am, Sunrise, Alnilam centre star of the Belt of Orion rose with the Sun, i really like George Washington, but obviously this was masonic esoteric electional astrology, Egyptian style.

Graph on attachment.

Opal

Premium Member
Do you guys have any idea, why when I make a sidereal chart at astro, and when I go to a Vedic sidereal site, for the same date they differ?

JUPITERASC

The star of Bark. Bark is friend, Doge is good.
A doge was an elected lord and head of state in several Italian city-states
notably Venice and Genoa, during the medieval and renaissance periods.

Dogecoin-20.jpg

Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency :smile:
created by software engineers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer
who decided to create a payment system as a "...joke..."
making fun of the wild speculation in cryptocurrencies at the time.

It is considered both the first "...meme coin..."
and, more specifically, the first "...dog coin..."

dogecoin-super.jpg

Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky.
Its name is derived from the Greek word Σείριος :smile:

The star is designated α Canis Majoris
Latinized to Alpha Canis Majoris
and abbreviated Alpha CMa

or α CMa.

With a visual apparent magnitude of −1.46
Sirius is almost twice as bright as Canopus, the next brightest star.

CanisMajor.png