Am I gonna die this year?

McMarc35

Can someone help me out here please??

I'm extremely curious about mine....my SR has 29 degrees uranus, with chiron at aries point, with many other factors including the ASC/DC being conjuct my MC/IC, pluto on DSC which is my wife's natal DSC, and she has her sr venus at 29 degrees libra in sr 4th, and uranus which =my natal ASC in her sr 4th at 0 degrees Taurus. Could be divorce and I'm sure it is, but my son, her, and my sr asc are all cancer, ruler moon in my sr 4th, my sr asc calla in 8th natal, SR Saturn =n. Sun/moon midpoint, ect. Could you please check it out? Either way my life is crashing down BAD right now, it all checks out to me....my SR/natal birth info: 02/23/1984; 01:55 am; Covina, CA, SR drawn in Lake havasu City, AZ...

Last edited:

Oceanis

Hi,
First, please think positive. Please note that among the natal, sr, transits and progressed chart, a lot of trends may appear but you must focus on the "natal promise".
Can you please post a natal/sr chart so that we check out the aspects and midpoints you mention? For some reason alabe.com does not accept your city.
Please remember that Saturn is never so harsh of a punisher. When he is felt in my life, it is more of a warning of the aspects I need to improve, like a wake up call on how to be a better person.
So don't be afraid of dying, as planets like Pluto, Neptune or Uranus would show deep / deceptive / sudden changes respectively.

McMarc35

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-solar-return/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=23&muz_narozeni_mesic=2&muz_narozeni_rok=1984&muz_narozeni_hodina=01&muz_narozeni_minuta=55&muz_narozeni_city=Covina%2C+USA%2C+California&muz_narozeni_mesto_hidden=Covina&muz_narozeni_stat_hidden=US&muz_narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=CA&muz_narozeni_podstat_hidden=&muz_narozeni_input_hidden=Covina%2C+USA%2C+California&muz_narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=Covina&muz_narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=Covina&muz_narozeni_sirka_stupne=34&muz_narozeni_sirka_minuty=5&muz_narozeni_sirka_smer=0&muz_narozeni_delka_stupne=117&muz_narozeni_delka_minuty=53&muz_narozeni_delka_smer=1&muz_narozeni_timezone_form=auto&muz_narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&send_calculation=1&zena_narozeni_rok=2019&zena_narozeni_city=Lake+Havasu+City%2C+USA%2C+Arizona&zena_narozeni_mesto_hidden=Lake+Havasu+City&zena_narozeni_stat_hidden=US&zena_narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=AZ&zena_narozeni_podstat_hidden=Arizona&zena_narozeni_input_hidden=Covina%2C+USA%2C+California&zena_narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=Covina&zena_narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=Covina&zena_narozeni_sirka_stupne=34&zena_narozeni_sirka_minuty=29&zena_narozeni_sirka_smer=0&zena_narozeni_delka_stupne=114&zena_narozeni_delka_minuty=19&zena_narozeni_delka_smer=1&zena_narozeni_timezone_form=auto&zena_narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&chiron_asp=on&uzel_asp=on&minor_150=on&orb=3&house_system=placidus&zmena_nastaveni=1&aktivni_tab=#tabs_redraw

Ok I copied and pasted anyways and this is what pasted