Black humour over health!

Monk

Premium Member
Hi JupiterAsc, Weybread and the Astrology Community,

Well, i have really made a big mistake now on 8th Jan. i sat on a plastic stool that split, and i hit the floor, broke my spine badly, nearly died, and was i hospital for 3 months!

I'm now in a nursing care home awaiting 4 other operations, but could be semi-independent by next year. I'm paralysed from the mid-chest down to my legs, and am in a wheel chair...i have to say that if i hurt myself, i do it properly Ha Ha!

Obviously i will not be posting much for some time, i'll be back, it takes a lot more than breaking my back to kill off monk!

JUPITERASC

Hi JupiterAsc, Weybread and the Astrology Community,

Well, i have really made a big mistake now on 8th Jan. i sat on a plastic stool that split, and i hit the floor, broke my spine badly, nearly died, and was i hospital for 3 months!

I'm now in a nursing care home awaiting 4 other operations, but could be semi-independent by next year. I'm paralysed from the mid-chest down to my legs, and am in a wheel chair...i have to say that if i hurt myself, i do it properly Ha Ha!

Obviously i will not be posting much for some time, i'll be back, it takes a lot more than breaking my back to kill off monk!
private-healthcare.gif

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,

I love the jokes, bowels and bladder don't work, and have to look forward to manual evacuation tomorrow, i'm going cross-eyed Ha Ha!

The nurses are pretty and nice though!

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,

I'm growing angel wings, no sins, i can't smoke, i can't drink, and i have a tube up the little guy, so anything naughty with females isn't possible, i REALLY am a monk now HA HA!

JUPITERASC

Hi Jup,

I'm growing angel wings, no sins, i can't smoke, i can't drink, and
i have a tube up the little guy, so anything naughty with females isn't possible, i
REALLY am a monk now HA HA!
Hi Monk :smile:
WB just messaged me with news that you asked her to message me
but we have already exchanged jests on this thread

food-drink-celibate-celibates-vow_of_chastity-monks-monasteries-dchn98_low.jpg

waybread

Hey, Sir Monk--

So nice to "see" you back, although I'm so sorry about your wretched accident. :sad: :crying: I realize you won't feel like posting much, but please come back when you can.

I think somebody (JA?) should compile your super-cool posts on the mathematics of the cosmos in one place.

Sorry that I don't have any cartoons for you today, but maybe I'll listen to "Stairway to Heaven" in your honour.

Love, the Lady Waybread

Monk

Premium Member
Many thanx to Lady Waybread and Blaze for kind comments!

Probably the best thread about the math of the Cosmos that i wrote on, was a thread called "Quintiles" by Stellium6th on Aspects & Configurations, i start writing half way down first page!

In the end because we were going off topic, moderator gave a warning, you could ask Stellium6 if he minded the thread being moved to Hot Topic Arena, to continue concerning off topic debate?

Hi Jup,

I have more titanium metal rods and screws in my back than the Terminator, all i need is the red eyes, Ha Ha!

A bottle of 20 year old Talisker would make me have the red eyes, but the bossy nurses will not let me have it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talisker_distillery

However The Terminator isn't horrifying when he wears a diaper lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RxausYbOfQ

Last edited: