What's up with Leo Asc/Aries MC people these days?

ethertwist

I'm more willing to drop everything to play games and have fun!

But I have both of those energies in me, trying to get others to do work for me, while simultaneously complaining that I'm the only one who can do it right :lol:

Stunningly true for me as well. My Asc. is 3* Leo and my MC is 24* Aries and I've really enjoyed reading this thread.

I'm in the catagory of those who are lost and befuddled by career matters, especially now more than ever. Self-employment isn't really of interest to me because I find that I'm much more responsible and accountable to others than I would ever be to myself. I need someone else to create the structure and I prefer to work with a collective to maintain order/mind the details (Saturn in the 2nd house in Virgo and Mars in the 11th in Gemini). I do find that I take on leadership roles by default in many instances, but I never want to be the "star", so I'm rather modest about it (Sun in Cancer in the 12th house exactly square my MC).

We should be in for a fairly career and work centric year with Jupiter moving through our 10th, Mars setting up camp in our 2nd for the first half of 2012, and Pluto working in our 6th. It's certainly all I can think about these days.:whistling:

MSO

Stunningly true for me as well. My Asc. is 3* Leo and my MC is 24* Aries and I've really enjoyed reading this thread.

I'm in the catagory of those who are lost and befuddled by career matters, especially now more than ever. Self-employment isn't really of interest to me because I find that I'm much more responsible and accountable to others than I would ever be to myself. I need someone else to create the structure and I prefer to work with a collective to maintain order/mind the details (Saturn in the 2nd house in Virgo and Mars in the 11th in Gemini). I do find that I take on leadership roles by default in many instances, but I never want to be the "star", so I'm rather modest about it (Sun in Cancer in the 12th house exactly square my MC).

We should be in for a fairly career and work centric year with Jupiter moving through our 10th, Mars setting up camp in our 2nd for the first half of 2012, and Pluto working in our 6th. It's certainly all I can think about these days.:whistling:

Jupiter brought me more pain than pleasure when it went retrograde :annoyed: Though I guess in the long run it works out, it wasn't a career job anyways...

Maybe we should all get together and have a career workshop to cheer each other on :lol:

MaeMae

Banned
Ethertwist ~
my asc is 3'51 Leo and MC is 24'22 Aries.

MSO ~ I like that idea. Anyone else in the L.A. area?

With transiting Mars soon to go retro, I think we'll see some shift in our angst, even if it means returning to an old way of earning ~ but I can't see it being long~term beneficial if we do "go backwards"
Transiting Saturn in 4th is asking us to be authentic to our core nature and comfort zones. If we don't, when Uranus gets close to MC in next 7 years, Saturn will be there, in our 7th, telling us, "That's why I told you not to sell out or give up!"

iwonder ~ thanks for this thread, truly. It's good to realize I am not alone in seeing this moose in my living room.

Last edited:

MSO

Ethertwist ~

With transiting Mars soon to go retro, I think we'll see some shift in our angst, even if it means returning to an old way of earning ~ but I can't see it being long~term beneficial if we do "go backwards"
Transiting Saturn in 4th is asking us to be authentic to our core nature and comfort zones. If we don't, when Uranus gets close to MC in next 7 years, Saturn will be there, in our 7th, telling us, "That's why I told you not to sell out or give up!"

iwonder ~ thanks for this thread, truly. It's good to realize I am not alone in seeing this moose in my living room.

Heh, Saturn goes retrograde too... And since I use whole signs, Saturn never leaves my 3rd House until... ugh... October...

ethertwist

Ethertwist ~

Love that idea, MSO! I'm in the L.A. area as well, Mae Mae.

My asc is 3'41 Leo and MC is 24'01 Aries...our angles are virtually identical! :smile:

I'm hoping to make a job change in the coming year, so it will be interesting to see how Mars' retrograde motion might aid or impede that objective. I'm wishing Uranus was at the MC already these days, because I'm ready for major change in that area of my life!:tongue:

MaeMae

Banned
Oy! Saturn in 3rd - it's like one giant merc. retro. period. Especially gruelling this go round - as computer crashed last summer and i've been working off of cell phone internet and everything is smaller, more steps, more tedious and takes longer to compose, search and, well...need i say more?

Love2Know

What rj I have Leo rising Taurus midheaven. I'm just pissed i gained so much weight and didn't lose it yet. I feel lost and confused by it.... My work always ***** it makes me feel trapped and suffocated. It is part time and I need money. Plus I have to get dirty at work and I hate it. It makes me get frustrated if I think about it consciously. For 3 years just getting up and out the door was a challenge but I always tell myself to be stable. If it was up to just my desire I would have quit all my jobs in a second. I pace back and forth so much at work I trip my coworkers out I get restless and hyper. I don't let my friends visit me at work cuz it depresses me not to feel free. I only feel good when there is a rush of people and we are under staffed then I wake up but if it's 1 picky person who Akers 10 minutes to order with weird wants I want to disappear, unless they are mentally ill, old, kids or delayed then I can handle it. If they are just being Controlling then I get upset. In return if people have 0 patience with me I kinda loose it with deliberately rude people. I gave a bartender lessons on service skills....... The other day at a ballet I attended, he seemed embarrassed though. I asked why he thought he could be rude to me and get away with it, my bf had to calm me down.... But not that i am violent just to tell me it was good i made my point. All the women seemed to enjoy it. Men should not be short with women.

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
L2K ~
The blessing of Leo rising is benevolence. An open heart to joy, good times and feeling goodness.
The curse? Some others aren't open to it. They want to take their bad day and make it ours. Liken it to freeway traffic. You're cruising along, enjoying a steady speed, then someone comes up on your a*ss (likely aries energies) and then engages in a pissing contest. Well, as those of us know (with Aries on MC), "Now it's on!"
Aries MC is more likely to say, "oh, yeah? are YOU talking to ME?"
Taurus MC could be master of "We can stop right here and nobody's going anywhere anytime soon."
As for the weight, Taurus is usually all muscle or all flesh. Seldom have I met up with Taurueans who are a "normal" blend of both. Lean or fat, they usually don't have an equal balance.
Leo rising KNOWS how to please. D*amn those who don't trust or wait, right? Making good with others ( think Aquarius desc.) is our goal, but when peeps cop an attitude, it's an all~out"
Likely why I used to enjoy being at the bar instead of behind it.
Taurus MC the scrilla, but not big on jumpin' to it for the masses in that combo.
Much more suited for artist mgmt. or entertainment where "it'll happen when i make it happen." When Someone Elses dime is contingent on their need for your time.
Think about it..
Progressed Venus conjunct Aries MC for me now 'til I die ( unless I live to be 90+).
I'm not inclined to wait on anyone for my dime right now.

Love2Know

Well, it is true if I feel forced in situations I usually stop in my tracks. I always say I take enough **** from myself I don't need it from anyone else. I am very aware of myself and my environment. The aqua decent I never really thought about but I do feel horrible if I upset others I usually talk things out even with people who have tried to personally irritate me 2 seconds prior, gudges are things I am not good t keeping I let things out right away. One of my good friends is an Aries very much so lol oh gosh he always tests my patients lol the women Aries I have met I never found forceful in a way that bothered me, some of my best coworkers were Aries sun females. They usually would be game to play along with me at work. My Taurus coworkers always gave me headaches lol but they are great workers. I had a few Taurus guys I managed apparently I am too 'athouritative' lol.. And 2 for the guys would say my 'sterness' ways trippy cuz I switched from laid back to overly attentive very fast. I just am happy and easy going till I feel 'stepped on'. I find the aqua female suns I know very sensitive I know about 6 closely. As coworkers I would deal with the difficult or angery clients for them, couble be my sun opp mars too chiming in.

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
just noting that current transits of jupiter 0' taurus, uranus 0' aries and chiron 0' pisces are contacting natal mars 0' cancer.
just ended a 5 month fledgling relationship last week. it was a merciless cut on my part - three strike rule.
what i gave up ~ financial assistance, part-time home and complicity.
what i got ~
some semblance of sanity.
seems no one can do for me what i am driven to do for myself, and at this juncture.....what's a little more peril, anyway?
uggh ~
these are indeed trying times.

powerion

This is a great thread thanks to everyone! I have MC in Aries asc in Cancer but yes what the heck do I do with my life right? haha this question drives me mad. Life for me lately has been like i'm driving through town looking down every street where I see all these wonderful opportunities, I look both sides, watch people pass, then I looked down this one street and it said HEY WHO IS DRIVING RIGHT NOW and I was like AHHH!!

!4C

Actually, I wonder if Uranus square Pluto will make an ideal solution impossible. They are both gunning for change, but are working against each other's usual activities. If you go with the message of one, the other will beat you down for it, and vice versa. Picking vocations that will make both happy will be very limited and could go against one's natal chart theme.

Being caught in the crossfire of Uranus and Pluto, it may be that we don't have much choice in the next few years, like being drafted into a war you don't really want to fight. Sometimes the macro takes precedence over everyone's personal lives.