Synastry 12th house stellium, what's going on?

6thStellium

I feel something special for this person, though he never told me if he felt the same, so I'm left with some lack of closure. I'm not sure if something can be seen here. (I am on the outside of the circle in the first chart attached, second chart is him on the outside).

Our friendship has been platonic. Although I was mesmerized immediately. I didn't tell him what I felt for him, until not too long ago. I watched him move on many times. He can't stay single for the life of him, and he gets attached way too quickly, and ends up being constantly heartbroken, falling into depression over every girl. He would talk to me about it, and I was there for him. I don't think I've ever seen a person transform so many times...it's fascinating. He's so strong, not just because of his chaotic relationships, but other personal stuff he has gone through, and continues to go through. He heals quickly, and he's so positive, I admire him. I think his Sag moon shows up a lot with his personality. Sometimes, he suddenly shows his Scorpio rising, and he looks scary when he acts like that. He'll just be silent, with this intense stare, and not say a thing, when we would do our group video chat with mutual friends.

Anyway, I made it obvious that I liked him. I believe deep down he knew, but I can't say that is for sure. Over time, he started getting out of hand, telling me in detail about his sex life, that's when I had to keep telling him that I didn't want to know that stuff, but I said it in a calm manner. He would stop, but then randonmly do it all over again. Sometimes I felt he was doing it on purpose, but I couldn't be mad at him because I never said how I felt, until recently. I figured, if I open up about my feelings, he'll stop bragging to me about all of these women. He was happy when I opened up. He was very smiley, flirting with me, asking lots of questions about what I feel for him. Then he said he thought I was deep, with a smile on his face. He never did say if he felt anything for me in return. Instead, he began bragging about a girl that he wanted to date from his old school, telling me how good looking she is, etc. On his social media, he would take pictures and videos of different girls, while they were out on dates, kissing... knowing I'd see them. So, after I confessed my feelings he got worse with the bragging. He called me over video a few times, and told me he wanted to introduce me to his new girlfriend, then he would grab her and kiss her right in front of me. Mind you, this has occurred with a few different girls. His relationships last a few days sometimes, so he was not dating them all at once.

I could go on, but I don't want to make this too long. I just wanted to say that this is why I am trying to walk away now. It's cruel what he's done, even after knowing how I feel. It's weird because I don't hate him. I've mentioned before, that when someone hurts me, I'm vengeful, I can't be that way with him. I don't know why. I don't want to hurt him. I think he's a huge idiot, but he taught me things, without even trying to. He doesn't know how much I learned from him. I almost don't recognize him now because he changes so rapidly, even his appearance is different now. I'd like to think that deep down he is still the same guy I first knew. The Lunar Eclipse in Leo happened in my 5th House, and this Solar Eclipse will take place in my 12th, along with Venus, and other stuff in there. Maybe those energies are pushing me to walk away, but it's hard when you care about someone. I feel dumb for caring. I don't even know if I can really walk away. Maybe he brags to me about these women because he wants me to go away. He's distant now, but I know I have been distant on and off too, because I couldn't stand seeing him with someone else, he has to know that's why I disappeared sometimes. I stopped being there for him with the rest of his heartbreaks, because I got tired of it. I felt he resented me, so that could be why he began bragging more than usual, to hurt me. I will say, he is very vengeful, more than I can be. I've watched him take revenge on some of his exes. He can be extreme. I'd really appreciate if anyone can help me understand whats going on with our charts. Thank you in advance:smile:

Attachments

• MeOutside.jpg
    MeOutside.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 27
  • HimOutside.jpg
    HimOutside.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Please ignore my request for you to recast the charts. I don't think the charts will explain why he behaves as he does except that he looks to be very young, in his early twenties?, and certainly lacking maturity for a relationship with someone your age. He sounds infantile and inconsiderate to me. This is not to say that you did not learn things from your relationship with him. But so what? You will learn things from every experience in your life if that is your intention.
I say move on and do not look back. This fellow is not worth it. And you are!

6thStellium

Please ignore my request for you to recast the charts. I don't think the charts will explain why he behaves as he does except that he looks to be very young, in his early twenties?, and certainly lacking maturity for a relationship with someone your age. He sounds infantile and inconsiderate to me. This is not to say that you did not learn things from your relationship with him. But so what? You will learn things from every experience in your life if that is your intention.
I say move on and do not look back. This fellow is not worth it. And you are!

Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure what you mean about your chart request. Are the charts not visible? I attached two synastry charts. I am in my late twenties, he's near his mid twenties. Yes, he is immature, unfortunately. I was just hoping something could be seen in regards to what he may feel for me, given there's so many of his planets in my 12th house, I feel confused, I don't know how he feels.