Poems And Affirmations đź’•

Thirdteenth

3BL7eGA.jpg

Thirdteenth

These are indeed affirmations :biggrin: One is necessary so that the other can be successful! I’ll let you figure out which is which :lol:

uF86XVO.jpg

ymfOoPs.jpg

In the words of Nicki Minaj, Chile let me sit down.

Thirdteenth

I travel on a bed of rainbows,
while the sun shines it’s light on the
path I must go.

veWiCPf.gif

It was more so suppose to be a joke but it made a lot sense :lol: Once I thought of why I would think this about myself :joyful: Also I feel this gif is great to demonstrating that thought in a visual form (not entirely but it comes close).

david starling

path I must go.

veWiCPf.gif

It was more so suppose to be a joke but it made a lot sense :lol: Once I thought of why I would think this about myself :joyful: Also I feel this gif is great to demonstrating that thought in a visual form (not entirely but it comes close).

Why limit it to running, when flying would be so much better?

JUPITERASC

9eaa7103132e2fd7790a610711aa9083.jpg

path I must go.

veWiCPf.gif

Thirdteenth

I love this!! :love: Thank you for sharing it :joyful: What a beautiful prayer in itself. I really like that it acknowledgement of the environment but I feel like it really is beyond just the environment in itself. I feel it is an acknowledgment of the beauty of life in general, like just having life (if that makes any sense :lol:). It’s really peaceful.

JUPITERASC

I love this!! :love: Thank you for sharing it :joyful: What a beautiful prayer in itself. I really like that it acknowledgement of the environment but I feel like it really is beyond just the environment in itself. I feel it is an acknowledgment of the beauty of life in general, like just having life (if that makes any sense :lol:). It’s really peaceful.

d7e6b8d9d90e68f39705adad00e1cb25.jpg

JUPITERASC

78c4e42f12fff2904d8419d850bcc2f2.jpg

path I must go.

veWiCPf.gif

Thirdteenth

Why limit it to running, when flying would be so much better?

As a reminder that the physical world (Reality) must be acknowledged :joyful: The bed of rainbows is the ideas, your imagination, dreams, aspirations, wishes and where the creative juices flows. The sun is illuminates where to put it but you will need to get on the ground to do so :biggrin: If you remain on that bed of rainbows then it’s just wishful thinking (at this point), the ground is where the real magic happens :)

Thirdteenth

Yes! Acknowledgment of your past (which we can gain a lot of wisdom from, once we have learned the lessons) :love: Acknowledgment of your future (which is always good to have an idea of where it is that you would like to go and if it is forward then there is no need to look back) :happy: Acknowledgment of a higher power/a greater source (which is a guiding light and protection) :innocent: and finally an Acknowledgment of thyself (which is a great way in remaining centered and grounded) :biggrin:

98IpDP4.gif

JUPITERASC

tumblr_n2p4h7mlsv1rxvyono1_400.jpg

Yes! Acknowledgment of your past (which we can gain a lot of wisdom from, once we have learned the lessons) :love: Acknowledgment of your future (which is always good to have an idea of where it is that you would like to go and if it is forward then there is no need to look back) :happy: Acknowledgment of a higher power/a greater source (which is a guiding light and protection) :innocent: and finally an Acknowledgment of thyself (which is a great way in remaining centered and grounded) :biggrin:

98IpDP4.gif