Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

three M symbols

A French news site say:
"This Monday at 3 p.m., according to Public Health France, we have 1,412 confirmed cases in France, which is 286 more than yesterday "

It's going very fast..

Blaze

Account Closed
A French news site say:
"This Monday at 3 p.m., according to Public Health France, we have 1,412 confirmed cases in France, which is 286 more than yesterday "

It's going very fast..

Wow, that's not good.

China on the other hand is outright lying about their numbers. Uncensored sources put their numbers into upwards of 900,000+ infected, while they push out an "only 80,000" message to the rest of the world.

Stay safe, MMM.

Hkk

Account Closed
Ah. The gov over here is too slow. They said "Closing schools is a late resort" which just means "we'll wait till a few kids get it and die before we close up shop."

They also told people, who live in this packed city, to "avoid other people coughing" as the professional advice on how to not get sick. Sounds so easy on paper, but living so tightly confined to one another....yeah, impossible in reality.

Wish I lived on a mountain right about now.

Oh no! Believe me when I tell you the government are fekked up here in U.K.! The reason some schools have closed is because the head teacher has made the decision regardless of government saying to us we are ā€˜low riskā€™.
Itā€™s ok not wanting to scare us but the truth is what will keep us alive potentially if they kist be honest.
The advice our government have given us is wash your hands for 20 seconds!!! šŸ™‰
So conclusion is all governments are full of bullshitty nollocks (b)

three M symbols

Wow, that's not good.

China on the other hand is outright lying about their numbers. Uncensored sources put their numbers into upwards of 900,000+ infected, while they push out an "only 80,000" message to the rest of the world.

Stay safe, MMM.

I'm not surprised at all, even if those numbers are scary....

Blaze

Account Closed
I'm not surprised at all, even if those numbers are scary....

Aye. The reason behind those numbers is rather complex, as most things are.

For starters, the CCP lies to the Chinese people. Creating a false sense of safety that is usually lapped up by the second issue,

The Lost Generation. Those are the children of the Mao Regime. They don't believe in science or western medicine, so if they do get sick, they just use "TCM" (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and go out, spreading the virus among the populace.

There far too many other reasons that go along with the above, like health standards and "saving face," but I won't list them. Just stay safe and keep your immune system strong. The worst has yet to come, but it'll pass eventually. :smile:

Blaze

Account Closed
Oh no! Believe me when I tell you the government are fekked up here in U.K.! The reason some schools have closed is because the head teacher has made the decision regardless of government saying to us we are ā€˜low riskā€™.
Itā€™s ok not wanting to scare us but the truth is what will keep us alive potentially if they kist be honest.
The advice our government have given us is wash your hands for 20 seconds!!! šŸ™‰
So conclusion is all governments are full of bullshitty nollocks (b)

Seems like governments nationwide are only good at taking money and sitting on their as'ses. :lol:

Stay safe, Hkk.

Hkk

Account Closed

For starters, the CCP lies to the Chinese people. Creating a false sense of safety that is usually lapped up by the second issue,

The Lost Generation. Those are the children of the Mao Regime. They don't believe in science or western medicine, so if they do get sick, they just use "TCM" (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and go out, spreading the virus among the populace.

There far too many other reasons that go along with the above, like health standards and "saving face," but I won't list them. Just stay safe and keep your immune system strong. The worst has yet to come, but it'll pass eventually. :smile:

Hope so it will pass. Just found out locally there are two ppl with it eeeeeek

Blaze

Account Closed
Hope so it will pass. Just found out locally there are two ppl with it eeeeeek

Heh. It will get better, don't worry. Hopefully by this summer we'll all be traveling without much worry.

In fact, I'm looking forward to the coming hot season. Miss the beach.

Hkk

Account Closed
Heh. It will get better, don't worry. Hopefully by this summer we'll all be traveling without much worry.

In fact, I'm looking forward to the coming hot season. Miss the beach.

OMG me too! I need a good hot summer. Iā€™m sick of this weather cold raining miserable

Blaze

Account Closed
OMG me too! I need a good hot summer. Iā€™m sick of this weather cold raining miserable

Did you get a lot of snow over there? We basically didn't get any, so a scorching summer is most likely on the way. Woo hoo!

I've always wanted to try out beaches in Okinawa, Japan. Last I went, all my time was spent in electronic stores and shrines until I ran out of trip money. :lol:

three M symbols

Yes, I think this is what I will do. I already wash my hands a lot (having hypocondria/nosophobia and OTC since several years helps when a rare pandemic come lol).
In this case I'm not affraid of coronavirus, or even death. I'm affraid of hospitals and needles ^^'. This is the only reason I really want to stay healthy

Do you have some tips to boost immune system?

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Yes, I think this is what I will do. I already wash my hands a lot (having hypocondria/nosophobia and OTC since several years helps when a rare pandemic come lol).
In this case I'm not affraid of coronavirus, or even death. I'm affraid of hospitals and needles ^^'. This is the only reason I really want to stay healthy

Do you have some tips to boost immune system?

Ahaha. Needles are a huge no for me as well, so I can relate. Don't like hospitals either....

For immunity support: Vitamin C. You can eat tasty citrus fruits, I do that everyday and my track record is sick once a year. Oranges, Grapefruit, Clementines are small and really sweet.

If fruits are hard to come by (Panic makes people buy up stuff quickly), a Vitamin C supplement can take it's place. Any bit helps, so you've got lots of options. :smile:

Blaze

Account Closed
Vitamin C is both tasty AND zesty! :biggrin:

Right? I don't ever remember having trouble eating my fruits as a brat. Mangoes were and still are my fave, though they don't have as much Vitamin C as an orange.

Now veggies....bleh. Took awhile before I could eat vegetables.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes I love citrus fruits but they also bring on my migraines. With all the other good stuff like cheese, chocolate, chillis

Itā€™s good to eat iron rich foods like spinach with citrus šŸŠ so the iron stays there. This is important for your body system too.

Even Vit D! We donā€™t get sun in U.K. as much as we need.
Thatā€™s not a problem in France or USA?

three M symbols

In France, we lack Sun too (especially during autumn/winter)

In February/March of this year, we have a lot of rain!
I'm more close to North than South so the climate is a bit different maybe.

Summers are warmers than 5 years ago for example.
5 years ago and before that, we had sometimes a summer of rain everyday lol. It depressed all french people that choosed to take holidays.
Now summers are very hot.. maybe too hot

We had cold winters. But now in winter, it's not cold. It's more like autumn (with more wind)

Last edited: